Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 11:03:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THEYMOS - we want open debate on how YOU are on the wrong path here.  (Read 1685 times)
The-One-Above-All (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 56

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 03:50:47 PM

As much as we would (not) love a big bag of subjective worthless magic points we are not going anywhere until the new merit = volume button is switched on in meta. Then new strategies will need be formed.

In a real merits system it is not subjectively given. It is objectively earned. When that happens we shall have more merits than we could deal with.

I know regular truth injections to the back slapping echo chambers (meta threads) are inconvenient and annoying. Sadly for historical purposes they should be there as testament to the warnings that were issued early on, regarding this merit cancer/faux decentralization nonsense.

Why not just debunk the points we are making and then they can REALLY be termed as trolling if repeated then for REALLY trolling repeatedly.

Still the central points remain solid with no real attempt at debunking them. More if we are all honest a case of ... well okay they may be true, but perhaps you are exaggerating them. NO they are true, there is no exaggeration at all.

If other members and mods want to side with scammers and trust abusers to ensure their chipmixer btc dust payments, then that will be there in history for all to read about.
It is there in black and white and undeniable as are most of our central points, hence why NONE of them have been debunked. You can not debunk a observable instance. Well perhaps one vixen could......in their mind anyway.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4340
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 04:41:39 PM

You can not debunk a observable instance. Well perhaps one vixen could......in their mind anyway.
Oh, all right, if you insist...

You are increasingly centralizing power to those handful of people that have undeniable and independently verifiable instances of financially motivated wrong doing.  This again is quite undeniable.
False. DT was previously decided by theymos unilaterally. The new system, however much you dislike it, is decentralised by comparison.

You are allowing and sanctioning those same bunch of scammers and their supporters to punish whistleblowers. You are empowering these scammers to do so.
Okay, here you're onto something. I don't know why TECSHARE hasn't yet been blacklisted from DT any more than you do. My best guess is that theymos is waiting to see if the system will resolve itself in a decentralised way.

No point saying no because your posts are boring, or no because it's bullshit or no because you must be now banned, or sorry the posting style is too annoying or long winded.
Penmanship counts. You'd do well to heed Strunk & White's advice to omit needless words (or just omit words).

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 06:04:15 PM

You can not debunk a observable instance. Well perhaps one vixen could......in their mind anyway.
Oh, all right, if you insist...

You are increasingly centralizing power to those handful of people that have undeniable and independently verifiable instances of financially motivated wrong doing.  This again is quite undeniable.
False. DT was previously decided by theymos unilaterally. The new system, however much you dislike it, is decentralised by comparison.

You are allowing and sanctioning those same bunch of scammers and their supporters to punish whistleblowers. You are empowering these scammers to do so.
Okay, here you're onto something. I don't know why TECSHARE hasn't yet been blacklisted from DT any more than you do. My best guess is that theymos is waiting to see if the system will resolve itself in a decentralised way.

No point saying no because your posts are boring, or no because it's bullshit or no because you must be now banned, or sorry the posting style is too annoying or long winded.

Penmanship counts. You'd do well to heed Strunk & White's advice to omit needless words (or just omit words).

Please read more carefully vixen. Start with just reading this entire thread.

CENTRALIZING POWER. Power does not reside with DT. DT is merely a tumor that is a result of the true CANCER merit.

Merit directly controls members in the ways 1-10 we have specified.

Besides which even taking into consideration DT alone. We and any other member would certain benefit far more greatly from top down controlled fair and transparent rules. That are applied equally to all members. rather than this faux decentralized (to a group that collude as one on many important and dangerous issues)  that have no accountability except to themselves in many cases.    

MORE INTERESTINGLY

You claim Tecshare should be blacklisted from DT do you vixen? this is a view we do not share nor understand at this stage.

Could you explain your reasoning on this in the full context of your reasoning that those with objectively verifiable observable instances of financial wrong doing and in some cases outright undeniable scamming and self confessed willing to facilitate scammers for a price.

We are looking forward to you not running away and staying here to thrash this out. We want to give you every opportunity to present your reasoning and we will work with you to reach the objective and optimal decision.

So lets compare the reasons you want techshare, but not lauda, tman, nutildah  blacklisted. Rather you want lauda tman and nutildah included into a trust system?

This is going to be interesting.. or will we witness a high velocity vile vixen vanishing act?

To summon the agent one it seems need only mention 'vixen' and it appears to assist as best it can.

eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 07:02:16 PM

Congratulations on hitting legendary The Lottery.
Thanks, I wasn't expecting anything like that and am almost embarrassed..

I have been contemplating my reply for a while but this part on the end seems the most troublesome..

1. ALL members with ANY clear financially motivated wrong doing removed from positions of trust at ANY time now or the future.
2. Those supporting or not excluding members that match that description ALSO REMOVED.
Well, some minor, and maybe some not so minor things done in the past by some members have been forgiven by the general community and I do agree with some of these instances of forgiveness.. So you are not just going to get everyone out that has ever done anything wrong in their past ever.. It's just not going to happen..
You don't have to like all of them but you will need to get onboard with a little forgiveness especially if you expect any to be returned to you..
Some can probably be removed for some things, but not all of them for every little thing..

I would likely be more concerned about current and future poor behavior rather than past behavior..
Watch for current and new things.. The past is mostly settled already wither you agree with what the outcome was or not..

Lauda..
For all I know you are right about the DRK instamine situation..
Lauda probably just gave you a red tag for the best excuse to red tag you that lauda could think up.. I don't really agree with it.. Me and lauda don't agree often..

As for theymos's part of it, he doesn't always make the 100% best actions/decisions but he did eventually blacklist lauda from DT1 right?

I don't like people digging histories to get others banned..

I don't think you are a "troll" by my definition of a troll.. I doubt you are doing this just to amuse yourself..

Maybe "hot head" isn't the best word but yeah you get angry..
The problem is posting the same set of information, however correct or not, over and over again..
Maybe you should start a reputation thread to collect all of your points about every "scammer" user into the OP in sections of user or system and why you disagree with it, and then link it to your signature, so you can just say "see section "Merit" at the link in my signature" or "see section "Suchmoon" at the link in my signature", so you don't have to say it over every time..

Merit was never the original reason for our arrival on meta board.
I may very well be wrong but the first time I saw you here in a confrontation with "them" in meta was a thread about how all the Legendaries without any earned merit were all spammers and you were upset at being grouped in with the spammers because you didn't have any merit either.. <Escalation ensued..

I didn't really like the high merit threshold for DT votes either because of the way merit is so "top 1% ish", poor equality of distribution, and that I would also like to see lots and lots of votes for DT and a very large distributed DT network..
I would also like to see more distributed smerit distribution, like a small monthly airdrop to just about everyone, for better decentralization and less power concentration.

It's not perfect but not the worst that could have possibly happened, and who knows, my ideas could make everything worse, I'm no expert..

Just screaming accusations like " trolling don't feed them" or " who made this cunt bleed" " or shut up you used tampon" " who made this cunts butt sore"  these kind of things are very low value
I agree.. That just escalates..

Maybe the point is not to post your same old points continually..
Post new points you come up with.. Post new ideas you think of like suggestions for the forums various systems.. Post new things you notice and would like to point out to all of us. Post some fresh material and be constructive with it.. Comment your thoughts on things and have new conversations..
If you feel the need to explain something that you have already explained 50 times then maybe you need to come up with a way to reference it and not type it every time so you can be a little more succinct..

I'm not the greatest at being succinct all the time either though but I try not to say the same thing 5 different ways..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 10:53:52 PM

some reasonable points.

No need for embarrassment it is possible that you are the only person that will dare attempt a real debate with us. That is more worthy of merit than most posts that have been slathered up in merit.

It is good that we are drilling down to the crux of the matter and the real items of contention that we should thrash out.

1/ Well, some minor, and maybe some not so minor things done in the past by some members have been forgiven by the general community and I do agree with some of these instances of forgiveness.. So you are not just going to get everyone out that has ever done anything wrong in their past ever.. It's just not going to happen..
You don't have to like all of them but you will need to get onboard with a little forgiveness especially if you expect any to be returned to you..
Some can probably be removed for some things, but not all of them for every little thing..

I would likely be more concerned about current and future poor behavior rather than past behavior..
Watch for current and new things.. The past is mostly settled already wither you agree with what the outcome was or not..

It is EXACTLY the transparent and fair definition of minor or major / not really financially dangerous / crosses the threshold that meets the SCAMMING or ATTEMPTING to scam in a directly financial sense that needs to be defined. The current double standards are quite terrible.

So for instance - telling lies to deliberately mislead investors into a monstrously premined and centralized scheme because you hold bags of it is to me a serious matter. It is scamming investors into believing the distribution is wide and therefore much less high risk that a tiny few people who can manipulate and dump at any time. This is a VERY SERIOUS instance of scamming/ deception for direct personal financial gain. It could have cost the board $ 2 000 000 000. That taken on its own is bad. When you start to notice this person is also implicated in an extortion attempt, shady escrow, and then abusing members trust who present links to those instances. Then we notice his VERY close supporters are escrow scammers, implicated in the same extortion and then abusing by their own admission members for presenting those instances again.

Then we can safely say that if these types of people do NOT meet the threshold of HIGH RISK FINANCIALLY to this board. You can forget about ANY person reaching that threshold.

If this happened in the past or it happened yesterday the fact that they have not been punished and no other DT members consider them worthy of punishment demonstrates clearly these DT members are NOT fit for their positions.

That is undeniable. These are the BITCOINTALK JUDGES.  You do not put people that have proven they will scam or will facilitate scamming in a trust position EVER. Time and forgiveness does NOT come into this.

There are several reasons for this.

1. Their punishment of other members for lesser crimes will never seem fair and therefore never be tolerated.
2. You have no good reason to TRY and trust people that have scammed when you only need 30 people from 100s' of 1000's of members. It is insulting to the rest of the members.
3. You can not say for sure people that were once willing to scam and have crossed that threshold. Some several times ... will not choose to cross it again.

We must at some point discuss specifics which is the point at which we are assuming you will not be willing to continue because it makes you are target.

Perhaps even more dangerous than these types who don't even recognize they have done anything wrong themselves (although clear scammers and deceivers for financial reward) is a person who is for MONTHS running around the forum screaming that ANYONE selling their account is FACILITATING SCAMS and they claim this is EVIL behavior. That then decides they WILL FACILITATE SCAMMERS for payment and act in an EVIL manner. I mean if you are willing to become what you consider is EVIL for money then it would seem there is nothing they will not do for the correct amount of btc dust.

You see "minor" and being "forgiven" by a "tiny tiny tiny " subset of pals on this forum. Is not like the entire forum saying we "forgive you, you should be on our trust system, you should be paid at the highest rates for posting" I mean you could post a poll on all sections asking if these actions are "forgiven" and if they should NOT be punished and be allowed on DT whilst others perhaps say  promoting an ALT that some DT members consider "MAY" turn into a scam need to be punished with red trust.

Be careful not to conflate forgiveness from their DT pals and some on meta board with forgiveness and willingness to accept double standards from the entire board.

We did say CLEAR instances of financially motivated wrong doing. Not something semi minor like for instance sneaky racist trolling under a sock puppet for the max greedy rates he can get on his 2nd secret account before getting caught. Although demonstrates greedy, sneaky and double standards (for lecturing others on paid shitposting) is not essentially meeting the threshold of CLEAR financial danger to others. Perhaps though if this was combined with his own stated willingness to support a possible escrow scammer out of loyalty, who is also a proven scammer, supporting an auction scammer, supporting a scam facilitator etc etc ...this would start to push up toward the threshold and possibly beyond.

We need to make sure MINOR and MAJOR are the same for all members in a sensible manner.

I mean really it is insulting to the entire board that we even feel the need for ANYONE with ANY kind of financially motivated wrong doing on the trust system when we have apparently millions of members and only need 20-30 trustworthy people that are free of that type of wrong doing.

This would need be thrashed out person by person on DT.

Is knowingly supporting a proven scammer a bad thing? We think it obviously is.

2. As for theymos's part of it, he doesn't always make the 100% best actions/decisions but he did eventually blacklist lauda from DT1 right?

This is interesting really. Because after months of being presented with observable instances of lauda trust abusing punishing whistle blowers, and his prior scamming and shady shit, theymos says lauda has acted sometimes in a "sub optimal" manner but then has done some good things LOL, he does not accept the observable instances on many matters and CH is boring and acting insane,  and works out with OG vod etc that lauda has his red trust removed. I mean let us not forget lauda, tman etc were OUT of DT before theymos NEW design where they all shot back in. Let's not forget theymos made tman a merit source etc.  However sure once lauda just could not stop abusing the trust of "special members" that theymos does take some care about then he was "black listed"

But what really happened? nothing? laudas red trust abuse will remain and apparently is MORE entrenched in DT than ever before. Lauda still has a green trust sheet, lauda is still being paid at the highest rates? lauda seems fine??

theymos has time to code out a new merit = volume button for all members but can't work out that blacklisting him from DT1 did nothing so blacklisting needs to be DT all levels ? apparently he is more entrenched in DT now than ever before. Then theymos grandfathered in to the trust system the very trust abuse that brought about need of the new flagging system. Which can be abused but only to a lemons level. Still that is enough to mitigate any new strengths of the new flagging system with regard to abusing for financial reward.

theymos may have good intentions but if his systems are making things 10x worse then that makes it just as bad for the NON gang members. He does not listen nor debate. Just tried experiments on a live board? imagine devs just trying out new "ideas"  on a live project. That's what test nets are for. Whoops whats that you all lost your coins?

3.The problem is posting the same set of information, however correct or not, over and over again..

That is the very best way to get your point across. The point is in 2 parts.

1. we will not be rage quitting. It will never stop.
2. The truth where is it on topic and relevant must be heard and repeated until people accept there is no room for double standards.

We DO think you have a good point ... that we can quote or reference post where we have presented the same truths before. That would save us time and work and allow us to post on more threads.

4.I may very well be wrong but the first time I saw you here in a confrontation with "them" in meta was a thread about how all the Legendaries without any earned merit were all spammers and you were upset at being grouped in with the spammers because you didn't have any merit either.

The first contact between DT and Cryptohunter was regarding the unfair bullying of another member by DT members. Before that CH had no interest in merit, DT or even really took any real note of that kind of thing. It was after after this contact when he noticed 2 prior scam supporters were on this DT that can give weird little red marks that he started to look into this which then lead to a thread about merits.

You are possibly talking about a thread where Suchmoon made some strange and outrageous statements and refused to go back on them.

1. That ALL pre merit legends are spammers.

2. That it was WRONG and IDIOTIC to suggest that some of the 99.87 % of the board were capable of making posts as good as some of the posts made by the 0.13% of the board (which were the top 100 or 200 merit holders)

I don't recall exactly the figures but something like that.

Where she was claiming merit was such a brilliant and reliable metric when it suited her agenda... later to debunk all of that by openly stating "good poster" and " bad poster" are MEANINGLESS TERMS without definition and criteria to measure against. This is obviously correct and undeniable. Making her look INSANE or untrustworthy or very very confused.

5.I didn't really like the high merit threshold for DT votes either because of the way merit is so "top 1% ish", poor equality of distribution, and that I would also like to see lots and lots of votes for DT and a very large distributed DT network..
I would also like to see more distributed smerit distribution, like a small monthly airdrop to just about everyone, for better decentralization and less power concentration.

It's not perfect but not the worst that could have possibly happened, and who knows, my ideas could make everything worse, I'm no expert..

There is value here in what you have said. However it is the WORST thing that could have happened in that context. It bound merit to trust. So now you have 2 control systems bound together as 1. Far easier to collude and game control of both now.

That is one solution perhaps airdropped only to heros and legends since there will be enough to lose (their account)(if there is clear merit abuse to prevent them attempting it), however we far prefer to push for merit to be be attributed only to those that output posts with objective value in terms of pushing for the optimal outcome or solution to each thread. Another issue  with merit currently is someone can post something that "seems" very convincing and valuable. ONLY when it gets debunked fully at a later stage is it revealed to be misleading nonsense before that happens it gets a ton of merits. The problem seems that there is obviously a lot of back slapping and gaming and politically motivated meriting BUT ALSO there is a lot of what we consider Lemming meriting (not lemon that is the political issue) people see someone they know or like has given merits and then they think hey yeah we will give some merits too. Perhaps the merits you give should be invisible to others for 48hr or perhaps longer to allow cooling off. If people read a post and believe it deserves merit they should do so without needing confirmation from their pals.

Perhaps a limit on the merits you can give another person for 6 months say 10 merits so if you see someone with a huge merit score you don't find out it all came from the same 10-15 people and that they are all the top fans and recipients of each others merits. That 100's of people total unconnected have given merits because those posts matched the criteria of a valuable post.

Maybe merits should be merit 1 or no merit 0. I mean it is either a valuable effort or does not meet the threshold of being valuable. Perhaps 1-3 max range. With a 3 being an original and brilliant new insight that nobody has previously mentioned on that thread. Not some reworded agreement/disagreement already voiced 20x on the thread from a political POV.

I mean just ANY criteria a post should match to get merit could be useful, not just if you think it is a good post. How is that any kind of guideline. May as well say " hey if you get loads of these points you get to control the board including rev streams, who wants to give the points out Huh oh you 20 always hanging out here in meta wanting to control things and have been willing to scam people for money in the past.., okay here you go, now only give them to others you think make good posts" bye kids be good. ahaha

6.I agree.. That just escalates..

This part is incorrect in a way. It does not escalate. Not that escalating is wrong in all cases. Those one liner meaningless off topic and derailing  do not escalate. They derail. You can't read a post presenting the truth corroborated with observable instances, not even attempt to debunk them but just scream " who made this cunt bleed" or " you are a used tampon" and say that is escalating really. That is fully on thread hijacking and derailing. There is no attempt to making a counter argument. You can call people names but you need to tackle their central points.

A debate in some forms is a battle of opinions that people need to validate and corroborate with independently verifiable evidence. This may get heated in that people may present their views in a less and less polite manner as they become more frustrated the other party can not see they are correct even given the evidence or that they are angry they are getting pushed back with this evidence and they start to realize they were WRONG.  Eventually in most cases especially those based directly on observable instances historically recorded on this forum there can only be ONE correct or ONE dominant side to a debate. Or it will become a grey area where it is so near the threshold of supporting one side over the other that the clarity is only there for those that have the capacity to interpret the information 100% accurately and measure its weight correctly. In very complex matters or where huge amounts of variables must be considered then there is perhaps only "opinions" for those with anything other than the highest capacity and specific training. In some areas there can only be educated speculations.

If a pupil says to the teacher. Can you explain why you allow lauda and his friends to steal our lunch money and try to beat us up if we dare to report it. Then lauda and his friends scream fuck off you used tampon, don't feed the troll, who made this cunt bleed. This is not escalation this is a deliberate attempt to prevent people asking legitimate questions and finding out the reasons why this abuse is allowed to continue.

Then if the pupil gets told by the teacher , shut up you boring bastard, and he makes them prefects and hands them some weapons , and the pupil asks again teacher how come you are giving these mother fucking scum bags the means to abuse in with greater effect can you explain your reasons... then lauda and his pals scream " he is the biggest troll here" " ban him"  " should be expelled from this school" "  then again this is not escalation this is compounding their earlier abuse and the teacher is making judgement errors.

When 2 sets of ideas conflict and tension escalates it is okay if the war of words each time brings some new argument and counter argument corroborated by observable events or solid evidence. When one side has reached the point of the argument where they have support enough to debunk the opposing points and the other side has NO WAY to push them back or debunk their dominating points. There there is also no need for the clearly dominant or winning side to supply A NEW argument at all. They have WON the debate until new information is presented that can debunk their points. There is no point in the losing side to escalate tension after that point. It is futile and changes nothing in terms of the debate and brings ZERO VALUE. The optimal solution or outcome at that point in time is reached.

Passion and drive are good things if people all stick to the same sensible rules.

Our central points are never trolling. How can on topic relevant truth be conflated with trolling as per the board definition. The board has quite a sensible definition of trolling that is beneficial. If you present debunked, obviously false information repeatedly you are spreading misinformation intentionally. This may not fit with "trolling" in the general sense but since that is IMPOSSIBLE to define correctly in every situation then the boards definition of trolling is very sensible.

Under that definition there are many trolls in DT.

Anyway great debate we are enjoying a sensible exchange of ideas. We believe you will be a good addition to DT. At least offering a civil back and forth of points of view.

Not that we in any way wish to say your post does not deserve the merits. We are pleased you have received them. You should also be far more valuable on DT than the vast majority of DT1 members. We don't know if already you are there.

However it is important for the reader to recognize clearly that although we have answered and offered counters to your points to the level we believe of debunking many of them (the ones we disagreed with not many of your points that are sensible and valid)  or at least pointing out they are not fully representative of the reality of the situation. Our posts have ZERO MERIT.

If you do not agree with this eddie and you believe it is unfair of us to say that. Then please point out which point of yours (the ones we underlined or even ones you think we have not addressed yet) and we will take another look and discuss this with you here. You may say that we only believe they are debunked when our argument is actually bogus. But since you have not countered we assume you are accepting our counters as valid.

That in no way means we do not believe you deserve the merits at all, you deserve them far more than 99% of people on meta. It is just an illustration of how one sided and broken the merit system is.  The truth is not valued here. It is inconvenient and shunned. Merit is the tool that will be used to silence inconvenient truths or turn down the volume soon so that you can just about hear them from page 90. You are either politically desirable or not depending on the level you support the status quo.

The reader can also witness that we are very very civil to any person that will be civil with us and not try to abuse our account or the account of our friends.  Fair is fair.

Foxpup
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 03:51:19 AM

You claim Tecshare should be blacklisted from DT do you vixen? this is a view we do not share nor understand at this stage.
Then you should express your view more clearly. I do not share or understand your view that DT is centralised when its own members disagree about who should be allowed in it. It's hardly the ideal model of a single-minded colluding group, you have to admit.

This is going to be interesting.. or will we witness a high velocity vile vixen vanishing act?
Only if it ceases to be interesting. You'd better not bore me by repeating the same tired rant over and over again.

To summon the agent one it seems need only mention 'vixen' and it appears to assist as best it can.
Good vixens always come when called. Wink

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 03:40:37 PM

Then you should express your view more clearly. I do not share or understand your view that DT is centralised when its own members disagree about who should be allowed in it. It's hardly the ideal model of a single-minded colluding group, you have to admit.

Only if it ceases to be interesting. You'd better not bore me by repeating the same tired rant over and over again.

Good vixens always come when called. Wink

As we explained the centralization of many aspects of control we were referring to the 1-10 listed as now controlled by merit.

However, Of course DT1 is very centralized since there is a core of colluding members. This collusion has been explained many times before. Please seek the dirty turds thread for a full explanation. If you still wish to debate that then we will.  I mean it can be seen as MORE centralized in our opinion that even the OLD DT system if you look at it sensibly. Theymos makes and changes the rules at any point so clearly he controls it if and when he chooses. In the last DT selection process there were clearly chosen by theymos many different members (not mostly chipmixer pumpers and pals dependent on keeping a roof over their heads with spamming low value garbage) these were old timers many probably super wealthy and probably real enthusiasts not financially motivated plebs.  These had less incentive to collude there seemed no real CORE or group that the otheres were all terrified to upset. Sure a couple of bad eggs perhaps. However since theymos was directly accountable for his selection and was required to put in or out new DT then those that ran the day to day trust system were arguably less colluding and more independent. Since they were less reliant on each others support to remain in DT, less reliant on each other maintain their SIGS, and were not accountable to each other.  So you can say that their behaviours were likely more decentralized than the new bunch that know their safety depends on supporting each others actions.

Anyway let's not get drawn back into discussions we have had numerous times before. We are talking about merit as we explained now.

SO NOW LET'S GET TO THE EXCITING PART.

You claim that tecshare should be blacklisted from DT. We are simply asking you to detail the reasons WHY tecshare should be blacklisted but members such as tman, lauda, nutildah  should NOT be blacklisted but you say SHOULD BE INCLUDED in DT? This seems unthinkable and totally irrational. However we want to see your reasons for saying this.

Let's not dance around it any longer. We want to hear your reasoning behind the claims you are making? Will you present your reasoning or will you REFUSE and RUN away?

Please present you explanation and we will engage you in civil reasonable debate.
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2019, 03:44:38 PM

Took TAA off ignore.. same shit different day.

TAA - tumbleweed from Theymos - you can take it as how irrelevant you are to him!

laters fucko..

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
Foxpup
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 04:39:39 PM
Merited by o_e_l_e_o (1)

You claim that tecshare should be blacklisted from DT. We are simply asking you to detail the reasons WHY tecshare should be blacklisted but members such as tman, lauda, nutildah  should NOT be blacklisted but you say SHOULD BE INCLUDED in DT? This seems unthinkable and totally irrational. However we want to see your reasons for saying this.
Yes, I can see how that would seem unthinkable and irrational to someone who thinks DT is centralised. Let me try to explain it another way: I am a different person to you, and therefore I hold different opinions about certain things. My opinions even differ from those of other DT members, as difficult as that concept may be to comprehend for someone who believes that we're all of a single mind. For more examples of opinions I hold that may differ from other people's opinions, I think that lemons are okay and are the appropriate garnish for a martini, that homosexuality is fine and dandy, and that people who put ice in whisky should be shot.

The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 07:33:21 AM

You claim that tecshare should be blacklisted from DT. We are simply asking you to detail the reasons WHY tecshare should be blacklisted but members such as tman, lauda, nutildah  should NOT be blacklisted but you say SHOULD BE INCLUDED in DT? This seems unthinkable and totally irrational. However we want to see your reasons for saying this.
Yes, I can see how that would seem unthinkable and irrational to someone who thinks DT is centralised. Let me try to explain it another way: I am a different person to you, and therefore I hold different opinions about certain things. My opinions even differ from those of other DT members, as difficult as that concept may be to comprehend for someone who believes that we're all of a single mind. For more examples of opinions I hold that may differ from other people's opinions, I think that lemons are okay and are the appropriate garnish for a martini, that homosexuality is fine and dandy, and that people who put ice in whisky should be shot.

We just explained clearly why DT is centralized, you don't seem able to debunk our points. Simply saying you disagree is not an argument.

Just like saying " it is my opinion" that tecshare should be black listed from DT and Tman, lauda and Nutildah should not be blacklisted. Not only that but I believe nutildah, lauda , and tman should be included on to the boards trust system, is avoiding and running away from presenting you reason or argument for that statement.

So again are you able or willing to say WHY you believe that? or will you try to avoid it because you know you can present no sensible case for that statement that will stand up to scrutiny?

This is the problem with meta, peoples opinions seem to be based upon reasoning that collapses under any mild scrutiny. Then they get angry, run away screaming troll.  

So what are the reasons why tecshare should be blacklisted and nutildah, lauda and tman should be included on DT?
Foxpup
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 09:05:04 AM
Merited by suchmoon (4), hilariousandco (2), LoyceV (1), o_e_l_e_o (1)

We just explained clearly why DT is centralized, you don't seem able to debunk our points. Simply saying you disagree is not an argument.
You misunderstand. My argument is not simply me saying "I disagree". My argument is that the differing opinions between DT members observably demonstrate that DT is not centralised. My disagreement is being offered as evidence of the differing opinions I am referring to.

Just like saying " it is my opinion" that tecshare should be black listed from DT and Tman, lauda and Nutildah should not be blacklisted. Not only that but I believe nutildah, lauda , and tman should be included on to the boards trust system, is avoiding and running away from presenting you reason or argument for that statement.

So again are you able or willing to say WHY you believe that? or will you try to avoid it because you know you can present no sensible case for that statement that will stand up to scrutiny?

This is the problem with meta, peoples opinions seem to be based upon reasoning that collapses under any mild scrutiny. Then they get angry, run away screaming troll.
The beauty of opinions is that they don't have to be based upon reasoning. That's what distinguishes them from facts. Your apparent wilful inability to distinguish the two is why we claim you are a troll.

The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 10:46:51 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2019, 11:15:21 AM by The-One-Above-All

You misunderstand. My argument is not simply me saying "I disagree". My argument is that the differing opinions between DT members observably demonstrate that DT is not centralised. My disagreement is being offered as evidence of the differing opinions I am referring to.

The beauty of opinions is that they don't have to be based upon reasoning. That's what distinguishes them from facts. Your apparent wilful inability to distinguish the two is why we claim you are a troll.

You heard it here first folks

OPINIONS NEED NOT BE BASED ON REASON you are a troll to believe that opinions offered in debate should be based on some form of reasoning.  Brilliant.  So just keep voicing your "opinions" that you DARE not present the reasoning upon which you formed "your opinion", or just don't bother with any reasoning to form opinions. LOL  

Agent foxpoop.

THEN just keep spouting them as if they are some valid argument against OPPOSING opinions that are grounded in reasoning that nobody can debunk. This is why meta is the twilight zone. The fact mods have given your post merits clearly demonstrates they do not have the capacity to be mods.

Because you "say" you have different opinions on matters unrelated to TRUST and Governance does not refute our point that the decisions DT make now are NOT more decentralized than before. You said the OLD system was NOT decentralized. It clearly was MORE decentralized and we just pointed out clearly why the reasons for that and if you want us to copy the observable areas of COLLUSION from the drity turds thread we can.

Thanks for demonstrating your opinion that Tecshare should  be blacklisted from DT was unable to stand up to scrutiny and you dare not even present your reasons for stating that. OR you have not employed any reasoning you just pulled this statement out of your ass.

BRILLIANT. Give his post MORE merits. Meta board is FULL of people that scream troll at people that present the TRUTH in the form of observable instances and then can present statements based on reason that stands up to scrutiny. TROLLS

The fact Theymos sits there giving people that don't need to employ reason to form opinions merit source and DT positions and allowing mods to support this stupidity and corruption is a very poor reflection upon him.

Employ reasoning to establish opinions and be willing to debate it = TROLL.  says agent fox poop and supported by hilarious and co(ward) (more sniping with merts and NOT correcting his false allegations made earlier in the thread.

Come out and debate directly with us hilarious, on the corrupt moderation thread. We can't wait to hear your REASONING on marking deliberate off topic one liner insults BAD reports and then deleting our relevant to the central point / debunking false claims related to the central point. NON reasoning based opinions on how to moderate in action.

Merit = zero reasoning employed based opinions points
Trolling score= Presenting statements no person can refute supported by observable instances based upon reason.

when do we start turning peoples volume down with trolling score? less fighting, less squabbles, less reason, less truth, more fun, more chipmixer sig density on threads....

A fact does not = simply an opinion based upon the persons reasoning. Sorry for not accepting this nonsense and therefore being a troll by definition.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2019, 12:27:10 PM

BRILLIANT. Give his post MORE merits.

Done. Hopefully this puts me back in your good graces.
The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 01:15:52 PM

BRILLIANT. Give his post MORE merits.

Done. Hopefully this puts me back in your good graces.

Ah, suchmixer, nice of you to spam your flagrant abuse of the trust system which draining away revenue that could be going to members that are not net negative.

How come now a sig spammer of CHIPMIXER's now too?  I get the cost of cookies can be substantial if consumed by the KG.

Why would such a brilliant demonstration of why merit is bogus put you anywhere but in our good graces? I mean we rely on your contributions to hammer home our central points.

Your "contributions" are always welcome. Now that you are getting paid per post in btc dust, we expect we'll hear even more from you voicing "opinions" on how things are brilliant here just as they are.

Stick around you know you can't stay away anyway. Let us fill your cookie jar...what is it roughly per post in USD this chipmixer pays you? how much per kilo of your fav cookies?
Foxpup
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 01:46:57 PM

Let us fill your cookie jar...what is it roughly per post in USD this chipmixer pays you? how much per kilo of your fav cookies?
Allow me. ChipMixer pays BTC0.00075 per post, or ~$7.60. And what you no doubt believe to be suchmoon's favourite cookies* cost $2.69 per 175g, or $15.37 per kilo. That's almost exactly half a kilo of cookies per post! Better pedal hard to work off those calories!

*Sorry, suchmoon. I just couldn't resist. Tongue

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2019, 02:11:07 PM

Ah, suchmixer, nice of you to spam your flagrant abuse of the trust system which draining away revenue that could be going to members that are not net negative.

Ironically it's the shitposting assholes such as yourself that motivate me to stick around and to help clean the forum up.

Well, that, and the 25kg of cookies per week. I'll bring some to the debate, please bring a gallon of milk.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18504

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 02:21:24 PM

What!? No more home-made cookies Suchie? Pffft.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2019, 02:42:15 PM

What!? No more home-made cookies Suchie? Pffft.

We'll find a way to make this work. Can't have too much of a good thing.
The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 04:43:06 PM

Ironically it's the shitposting assholes such as yourself that motivate me to stick around and to help clean the forum up.

Well, that, and the 25kg of cookies per week. I'll bring some to the debate, please bring a gallon of milk.

LOL come on cookie munching sig spammer stop making us laugh.

You clean up the forum by

1. allowing us to humiliate you and debunk your arguments over and over
2. Helping bump our valuable threads
3. reporting on topic relevant truths to deprive the reader of important information
4. Refuse to remove a proven scammer, probable extortionist, probable escrow scammer from DT and accuse the warden of the board of being sneaky and heavy handed because he suggested doing so.
5. Include other observable scammers and scam facilitators into the trust system.
6. make ludicrous moronic statements that even you must be embarrassed about.
7. derail threads with selfies of yourself without the blonde wig
8. try to spin that discovering the largest scam and forcing a 2 000 000 000 USD compensation offer to the entire board is net negative
9. exist at all, so people have to endure more of your haters posting the ugly truth of your DNA sequence (before your pal deleted it in under 2 mins)
10.Now helping increase the density of chipmixer sigs in meta for less than 8 bucks per net negative slobbering you make.

Yep more cleaning up please suchMIXER you sig spamming broke down fool. Who would need spam a sig after all of these years and 2 huge bull runs. What a loser?  have you been following The ANTI MIDAS aka nutildah trading tips recently or let lauda find your priv keys?

OR just greed has taken over??

At least though you are not a full on coward like your pal and sig spamming reference for chipmixer enrollment.. hilarious and co(ward)

Let's quote some impartial and mod worthy out put from this snivelling dreg...

I hope you accept suchmoon if only because it will annoy cryptocunter to no end. He's also a great poster and fellow meta merit felcher. I am also willing to offer you a bribe in merits for your co-operation.

The impartial Global mob that is meant to be an objective and impartial enforcer of the boards rules  LOL

Theymos has allowed this boards trust system and moderation to become a laughing stock. His answer? turn the volume down on those that complain and give the abusers more weapons and greater access to the rev streams. BRILLIANT.

DT is crammed full of those that are observably financially high risk or outright scammers, mods just openly in league with them. Both working together to cream off their 8 bucks per self serving suggestion and post.  That's not enough though since mods are also paid out directly from board generated funds. So everyone elses posts fund this corrupt moderation and assistance of prohibiting the average member getting a fair chance at the pie. haha

Come here coward. Join with suchmoon in cleaning up the forum by trying (and failing every time) to debunk some of our central points rather than hiding away with your delete button, deleting our on topic , relevant (inconvenient) truths.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2019, 05:15:56 PM

The impartial Global mob that is meant to be an objective and impartial enforcer of the boards rules  LOL

They don't call him Don Hilary for nothing.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: