Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 05:36:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THEYMOS - we want open debate on how YOU are on the wrong path here.  (Read 1685 times)
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 2195

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2019, 01:50:47 AM

Allow me. ChipMixer pays BTC0.00075 per post, or ~$7.60. And what you no doubt believe to be suchmoon's favourite cookies* cost $2.69 per 175g, or $15.37 per kilo. That's almost exactly half a kilo of cookies per post! Better pedal hard to work off those calories!

*Sorry, suchmoon. I just couldn't resist. Tongue

I read this entire thread - took the better part of a two hours - had to take a break that involved copious amounts of coffee and aspirin.... and I all I got from it is the above.

I WANT $7.60 per post Smiley 

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The-One-Above-All (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 56

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 06:19:01 PM

The impartial Global mob that is meant to be an objective and impartial enforcer of the boards rules  LOL

They don't call him Don Hilary for nothing.

Notice you don't dispute the rest of our post. You are getting too easy.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2019, 07:18:55 PM
Merited by TMAN (2)

Notice you don't dispute the rest of our post.

Sorry, there wasn't anything else funny or otherwise worthwhile in it. Maybe you could try to come up with more elaborate fairy tales and fresh insults and some extra text. Definitely needs more text, it just wasn't worth reading.
The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 07:49:27 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2019, 07:59:54 PM by The-One-Above-All

Notice you don't dispute the rest of our post.

Sorry, I'm scared to tackle your undeniable points, so I will try to say something that requires I need not attempt a rebuttal. This will save me being humiliated again.

Ran your reply through the old truth filter.

Was your last post even long enough to qualify for $7.60? I mean is there not a minimum character requirement?

How many posts today so far suchsigspammer?

Around 25 or so yesterday? that's a good spam rate. I hope you don't cause chipmixer to go under. Think of those poor wretches like pharmacist. He must be shitting bricks now you and robovac are spamming the shit out of chipmixer. They will surely drop the rates soon.

Oh i see they only pay max 50 per week.  Sad 

At least you can ease up a little now. It that small amount of btc dust worth it? I mean either you are the worst trader of all time ( except the ANTI MIDAS) or else you are just being greedy. Let some of the newer ass felchers have your spot. Come on now.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2019, 08:23:43 PM

Was your last post even long enough to qualify for $7.60?

Probably not. I hope DarkStar_ considers this a spam megathread and doesn't pay anyone.

legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 11:35:30 PM

Was your last post even long enough to qualify for $7.60?

Probably not. I hope DarkStar_ considers this a spam megathread and doesn't pay anyone.

For this to become a spam megathread, there's a need for numerous people to take things literally and seriously that this belligerent fool of a gollum-inspired-numbnut has spewed out here.

In any case, I hope the mods lock this shit. This is my request.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 03:18:01 AM
Merited by LoyceV (1), nutildah (1), MoparMiningLLC (1)

@OP

I can see you're a relative newbie here. I've been here since 2011 with this name and year before that under another.

I haven't been too active in the past couple of years mainly due to the meds keeping me compliant and suppressing the various personalities in my head.

Three out of the four voices in my head are telling me to remain in retirement but one voice in particular is getting louder compelling me to come back...... but I digress.

Back in the old days, even before there was an Alt Forum with Namecoin being the only "altcoin" at the time, everyone knew the secret code to getting Theymos' attention.
You have to use red helvetica font, 24 point, wide and all caps.
Works like a charm.
So you should reformat your entire OP in red helvetica font, 24 point, wide and all caps.

HEY THERMOS, YOU STILL AROUND BRO?

Theymos usually answers in 24 hours or less with this technique and YES I misspelled Theymos on purpose, there's a history there.

~BCX~

Grin Grin Grin
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 08:55:13 AM

This must be a very important thread if BCX thinks it's worthy of his time... hmmmm. Now we just need Spoetnik to make an appearance and it will be confirmed.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 12:01:17 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2019, 12:39:36 PM by The-One-Above-All

@OP

I can see you're a relative newbie here. I've been here since 2011 with this name and year before that under another.

I haven't been too active in the past couple of years mainly due to the meds keeping me compliant and suppressing the various personalities in my head.

Three out of the four voices in my head are telling me to remain in retirement but one voice in particular is getting louder compelling me to come back...... but I digress.

Back in the old days, even before there was an Alt Forum with Namecoin being the only "altcoin" at the time, everyone knew the secret code to getting Theymos' attention.
You have to use red helvetica font, 24 point, wide and all caps.
Works like a charm.
So you should reformat your entire OP in red helvetica font, 24 point, wide and all caps.

HEY THERMOS, YOU STILL AROUND BRO?

Theymos usually answers in 24 hours or less with this technique and YES I misspelled Theymos on purpose, there's a history there.

~BCX~

Grin Grin Grin

Been around for a while

You don't sound like the "old" bcx though

@ Legendster
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5176043.0

Please don't sully our threads with your turd world servile slobbering. Address the central points pajeet or get back to feltching your masters for merits and clawing your way out of the gutter.

@Viper1

Spoetnik was crushed by a true legend so badly in public for being a paid off dark shill he never seemed the same after that. Shame since once he was a semi valuable member.

Theymos has only demonstrated time and time again.

1/ he is afraid to debate or discuss his brilliant decentralized control systems because they are pure garbage
2/ he is afraid to tackle and remove blatant scammers, scam facilitators and other financially dangerous members from positions of trust.
3/ he is allowing corrupt mods to blatantly and flagrantly abuse their positions to protect their sig campaign spots and create echo chambers.

therefore opening himself and this board to legitimate criticisms about free speech and agendas being pushed here.

Hence why he may blurt out a couple of one line false accusations or poorly researched and undeniably incorrect statements before hiding up again and deleting threads that ask for presentation of the evidence he claims exists.

If you can debunk anything we have just said. Bring your evidence and we can examine it together. Of course you will not because meta board only attracts the spineless bullies and their servile rag tag turd world felchers.

Don't need his attention. Simply looking at prior engagements and discussions is all you need. Not to mention the results of his brilliant designs are clear for all to verify by themselves.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5170789.msg52014561#msg52014561

He also gives merit to posts that are clearly a faux rebuttals
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5088852.msg48852692#msg48852692

Here go read and digest. If you can debunk anything there again bring your argument. Nobody has as yet.

Theymos is a mixed bag. Seems though people need to be part of a crowd or be popular.  They put this before doing the right thing.  That is frustrating.
His latest merit = volume design is one of the most damning yet really. More rev streams for merit cycling, more control to push the merit cylers agendas.

Merit cancer. The social credit system but lacking any transparent clear rules and all the subjective rules now applied differently to the different "tiers" of members. LOL  what a total mess.

The reason there is no debate FROM ANYONE is because there can be no serious debate in light of the overwhelming evidence is terms of undeniable implications and current results of these broken designs. There can be no rebuttal that holds up under even mild scrutiny hence why derailing and off topic garbage is spewed out by those that are currently the beneficiaries of this ill conceived experiment.

Theymos is opening himself and this board up to legitimate criticism and it is already spilling out past the boundaries of this forum to other places. This is not good for bitcoin and not good for the entire movement.

Transparent clear rules that are applied equally to all members is the only acceptable way forward. You can not build control systems on top of a metric that is wide open to gaming and abuse and continually incetivize financially (and in other ways) the gaming and abuse. There can really be no argument about this, only a person with very unrealistic expectations with regard human nature would even attempt to do so. Either that or someone that deliberately wants an echo chamber and abuse and no accountability.

qwertyup23

Activity: 2226
Merit: 786

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 01:48:06 PM

I'm actually surprised that he/she has the patience to write down huge blocks of text despite knowing that no one would even attempt to read it. With that kind of knowledge, the merit system is indeed lacking to your expertise and knowledge. We don't deserve you!

#sarcasm

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 02:12:27 PM

I'm actually surprised that he/she has the patience to write down huge blocks of text despite knowing that no one would even attempt to read it. With that kind of knowledge, the merit system is indeed lacking to your expertise and knowledge. We don't deserve you!

#sarcasm

Give this yapping dog some merits. Or visit his paid 2 post shithole he is advertising. PAID2POST
Again, try to make some kind of rebuttal to our central points or fuck off. Tired of fools that are too weak to attempt to refute a specific point.

It is simple. Find a specific point you disagree with and present your counter argument.
Have another go or get back to your PAID2POST forum to eek out some btc dust.

Viper1

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 02:26:35 PM

#sarcasm

Give this yapping dog some merits. Or visit his paid 2 post shithole he is advertising. PAID2POST
Again, try to make some kind of rebuttal to our central points or fuck off. Tired of fools that are too weak to attempt to refute a specific point.

It is simple. Find a specific point you disagree with and present your counter argument.
What if we find all your posts a complete waste of time since nothing will come of it. I mean, I know you seem to be the sort that likes to just hear himself talk and call others names to make yourself feel better. So why don't you just admit that's your purpose with this thread as opposed to anything else. Or maybe you're just bored with your life and this is your only form of entertainment. Curious minds want to know.

The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 02:59:28 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2019, 03:15:03 PM by The-One-Above-All

#sarcasm

What if we find all your posts a complete waste of time since nothing will come of it. I mean, I know you seem to be the sort that likes to just hear himself talk and call others names to make yourself feel better. So why don't you just admit that's your purpose with this thread as opposed to anything else. Or maybe you're just bored with your life and this is your only form of entertainment. Curious minds want to know.

If you are curious, then simply read the thread. The answers you seek are contained within.

If you are unable to debunk our central points here then just either agree or walk away. No point SPECULATING on our motives for presenting the truth is there.

Sorry if the truth is inconvenient or  because you believe the truth will go ignored it is a waste of time to present it.

Perhaps conduct a little research before making your posts so there is some meat to them rather than the empty feeling one is left with after trying to digest your word salad.

If it helps, you may consider out attitude and manner of reply as a mirror .... come making # sarcastic or rude remarks then expect to be treated accordingly and named as we feel best fits you.

Most people are easy targets here. In that they fall into negative categories that are undeniable.

1. scammers
2. scammer supporters
3. sig spamming feltchers that will spout the most stupid remarks to support their financial shit posting careers
4. idiots
5. employing clear double standards
6. long term low achievers and nothing burgers
7. The weak, that although may not belong in the above 1-6 are still too pathetic to speak up against those abusing the systems of control

Actually we can think of none that do not fall into those 1-7

Well there may be 1 or 2 but those are still not really worth counting on. They would likely accept (not enjoy) "working beside" rather than crushing these parasitic scum.
They may not approve or may actually dislike what is clearly taking place within the systems of control, but are not strong enough or motivated enough to push for fair transparent standards and rules that ensure all members are treated equally.
Viper1

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 03:16:06 PM

is contrary to the principles of satoshi and this movement.
Perhaps you should go and read all of his emails and posts. They are all technical. Programming. There is no indication in any of them of what his "principles" were regarding anything else other than creating decentralized e-cash via open source software. Nor is there any indication that he viewed this as a "movement" or even wanted it to be a "movement". So right here, it's clear you're talking about some other "principles and movement" that you've created in your own mind thus making everything else you've said invalid.

I will however support you in that the merit system sucks big balls. I come and go here often and it was "fun" knowing that one day by participating I would get up to "legendary" status. But when the new system came out I knew it would never happen cause I'm not one to play the game. I don't participate in the areas of the forum where my better posts would get noticed by those that are apt to hand out the merit. The system rewards those that play the game, actively seeking it out etc. For that reason alone it's a ridiculous system. But whatever, Theymos owns the site, he can do what he wants and if we don't like it we're free to go start our own.

Sort of funny. It used to be people constantly bitched about the trust system. Now they bitch about the merit system. There's always something to whine about.

The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 03:24:43 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2019, 03:38:33 PM by The-One-Above-All

Perhaps you should go and read all of his emails and posts. They are all technical. Programming. There is no indication in any of them of what his "principles" were regarding anything else other than creating decentralized e-cash via open source software. Nor is there any indication that he viewed this as a "movement" or even wanted it to be a "movement". So right here, it's clear you're talking about some other "principles and movement" that you've created in your own mind thus making everything else you've said invalid.

I will however support you in that the merit system sucks big balls. I come and go here often and it was "fun" knowing that one day by participating I would get up to "legendary" status. But when the new system came out I knew it would never happen cause I'm not one to play the game. I don't participate in the areas of the forum where my better posts would get noticed by those that are apt to hand out the merit. The system rewards those that play the game, actively seeking it out etc. For that reason alone it's a ridiculous system. But whatever, Theymos owns the site, he can do what he wants and if we don't like it we're free to go start our own.

Sort of funny. It used to be people constantly bitched about the trust system. Now they bitch about the merit system. There's always something to whine about.

Perhaps he wanted an exact replica of the central banking system? kind of strange he bothered making bitcoin.

We are going to assume (perhaps incorrectly so) that satoshi would prefer a trustless decentralized end to end arena where each member is ensured equal and fair treatment as far as possible.

It is true there is no knowing for sure satoshi's actual purpose so if that upsets satoshi he is free to come to this thread and state we are incorrect.

I mean why go for trustless and decentralized if you want centralized control?

The merit systems suck because of multiple reasons detailed here.

Except it sucks much more now because it is the trust system and now the volume control for all members.

Nobody cares about STATUS legendary or otherwise people ONLY care about the financial advantages and rev streams merit opens up and how you can use it to control the competition.

The only legends here are those that have DONE SOMETHING significant that has made a difference. We would say in a positive way, others may argue there are legends in a negative way that will be part of the history here.

We would not fit into any of those categories when using as context the current crop of meta board inhabitants.

Viper1

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 04:01:10 PM

Perhaps he wanted an exact replica of the central banking system? kind of strange he bothered making bitcoin.

We are going to assume (perhaps incorrectly so) that satoshi would prefer a trustless decentralized end to end arena where each member is ensured equal and fair treatment as far as possible.

It is true there is no knowing for sure satoshi's actual purpose so if that upsets satoshi he is free to come to this thread and state we are incorrect.

You can make all the assumptions you want, but then all of this becomes nothing more then you trying to mold the forum to how you think it should be.

Satoshi was clearly only interested in bitcoin. He believed that other e-cash had failed purely because they were centralized and bitcoin would be the first to try and succeed by being decentralized. He was involved with the forum. He was involved with the open source software and all the contributors. If he had ideals of decentralization etc being extended to those areas, there would have been some indication of it. But there is none. I also have a problem with one of the last things he said "It’s in good hands with Gavin and everyone" If he was concerned about more than just decentralization of e-cash, then why would he have basically had Gavin in charge as opposed to trying to setup something clearly decentralized. Sorry. But as far as I can see, his only concern was with regard to bitcoin itself and nothing more than that. I think people like you have projected your own desires onto Satoshi in order to turn him into some sort of ideological "savior" or something.

Viper1

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 04:05:16 PM

The merit systems suck because of multiple reasons detailed here.

I really wish you hadn't included cryptohunter in here. I knew him and we had talked, discussed and argued about things in the past. It's clear to me that whoever is in control of that account now is not him and that it happened sometime around the beginning of last November. It really ticks me off seeing those sorts of crap posts with his account. Him and I didn't always see eye to eye but he was a decent guy.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 04:07:59 PM

I really wish you hadn't included cryptohunter in here. I knew him and we had talked, discussed and argued about things in the past. It's clear to me that whoever is in control of that account now is not him and that it happened sometime around the beginning of last November. It really ticks me off seeing those sorts of crap posts with his account. Him and I didn't always see eye to eye but he was a decent guy.

You do realize you're talking to cryptohunter's alt here, right?
Viper1

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 04:14:02 PM

You do realize you're talking to cryptohunter's alt here, right?
Not cryptohunters. It's most likely they're all Quicksilver alts that he's created and/or, like in the case of cryptohunter, bought. Which is hillarious. Cause back when he just got that account he was going into threads speaking out about buying accounts etc. Cute tactic on his part.

The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 04:35:59 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2019, 04:56:27 PM by The-One-Above-All

You can make all the assumptions you want, but then all of this becomes nothing more then you trying to mold the forum to how you think it should be.

Satoshi was clearly only interested in bitcoin. He believed that other e-cash had failed purely because they were centralized and bitcoin would be the first to try and succeed by being decentralized. He was involved with the forum. He was involved with the open source software and all the contributors. If he had ideals of decentralization etc being extended to those areas, there would have been some indication of it. But there is none. I also have a problem with one of the last things he said "It’s in good hands with Gavin and everyone" If he was concerned about more than just decentralization of e-cash, then why would he have basically had Gavin in charge as opposed to trying to setup something clearly decentralized. Sorry. But as far as I can see, his only concern was with regard to bitcoin itself and nothing more than that. I think people like you have projected your own desires onto Satoshi in order to turn him into some sort of ideological "savior" or something.

That's fine. That's your opinion. Since only he knows his REAL intentions and principles then we can't say for sure. If it seems reasonable to you that he seeks only decentralization of "ecash" but prefers easily, gamed and incentivized abused centralized control in other areas resulting in a two tier system that closely represents the central banking system on the main bitcoin forum and has no desire to see the trustless decentralized end to end arena we believe he WOULD LIKE to see then that is fine. Every time we say satoshi principles you can reference this part of this thread and people can make up their own minds.

If it helps you get back on topic, then you can simply read satoshis principles as  transparent and clear rules and standards than ensure the equal and fair treatment of all members. If you think satoshi is against this then that is okay, we are not saying you are provably INCORRECT, we are simply saying that with believe you are wrong.

Perhaps you also believe the vast majority of members do no want transparent clear rules and standards that ensure they are all treated equally and fairly and rather they would prefer a tiny minority has all the control and advantage they allocate to themselves?  that is fine too. Perhaps you believe this provably fair and equal treatment ideology is actually unfair and morally bankrupt? that is fine too.

If it upsets you less, just remove that from your mind, and think of that post as if it says.. a set of clear and transparent rules that ensure each members is treated fairly and equally.

If that is not what you want to see here then just say that and give your reasons.

Why would you claim we are not cryptohunter because " he was a good guy". ?

We are good guys. Cryptohunter is on vacation but has asked us to step in.

Cryptohunter would never have sold his account. We are pretty certain of this.

What about our posts says to you " we are not good guys"?

We are big fans of Cryptohunter, anyone reading his entire post history should be nothing other than HIGHLY impressed with such a fair, trustworthy and insightful member (not theymos because theymos has no clue about anything here except shitty meta board) . Suchmoon is a scammer supporter and sig spamming dreg now. She was humiliated time and time again by cryptohunter and crushed down time and time again by him. She is now only able to come to threads and try to derail with off topic garbage. She will never dare tackle any central points.

She fits many of the 1-7. Undeniably so.

We are only interested in sensible reasoned debate. People like foxpoop who come here spouting opinions as if they are credible rebuttals, then admit there is no reasoning behind their opinions at all and there need not be, will be crushed in public. These are wasting our time and the readers time.

Viper is at least making some reasonable effort to support his points. So if he can be civil with us he will be treated in the same way.

We reject his opinion we are not "good guys" though.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: