Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:03:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you need the development from scratch? or Do you need any maintenance service?  (Voting closed: October 19, 2019, 12:56:58 PM)
Yes - 0 (0%)
No - 1 (100%)
We can chat more and discuss it further - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [For Hire] Software Development  (Read 107 times)
sandeep_consagous (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 12:56:58 PM

Hello folk, I am excited to tell you that we are a team of expert and experienced developers, Crypto Insight Advisor, full-stack developer, Designer, Investment Advisor, Marketing Strategist, Project Manager and QA.

If your project is live on the market, it is high time to allocate a dedicated team of developers to ensure its stability, high-performance, and fast response to constantly changing user preferences.

Hit me up with a PM/Emailsandeep.thakur@consagous.com and we can work this out!

Thanks
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3211

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2019, 02:04:40 PM

Hello folk, I am excited to tell you that we are a team of expert and experienced developers, Crypto Insight Advisor, full-stack developer, Designer, Investment Advisor, Marketing Strategist, Project Manager and QA.

If your project is live on the market, it is high time to allocate a dedicated team of developers to ensure its stability, high-performance, and fast response to constantly changing user preferences.

Hit me up with a PM/Emailsandeep.thakur@consagous.com and we can work this out!

Thanks

If you already have a Marketing strategist, full-stack dev ... why you do not have a regular portfolio?
PM here or email is all contacts?
A website with a team member and his skills , links to your previous project is highly desirable in order to attract new customers. If you already have all these people in the team, it's not a big deal to make a portfolio website.
It's just friendly advice.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀