Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:35:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀 [ANN][IEO] CANLEAD - Share Jobs, Refer Friends, Earn Money! 1000 ETH BONUS  (Read 215 times)
sapta (OP)
aka BitRentX
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 1718
Merit: 1206

Yield.App

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2019, 03:10:38 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2019, 07:43:57 PM by sapta

*Disclaimer: I'm not affiliated with Canlead nor I involved directly on the project. I'm just helping them to post this Announcement.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sapta (OP)
aka BitRentX
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 1718
Merit: 1206

Yield.App

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2019, 03:10:58 AM

Reserved
velosepur

Activity: 1106
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 10:54:07 AM

Full support, i joined bounty campaign too. i think this will be big project. Good luck team.
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 10:42:57 PM

Why did you create a new topic?
There is already a topic for Canlead. Isn't that official? The OP of that topic is inactive from 3 months ago and has received 3 negative trust. Was he affiliated with Canlead?  
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5000886.0
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 10:50:36 PM

There is already a topic for Canlead. Isn't that official? The OP of that topic is inactive from 3 months ago and has received 3 negative trusts. 

Maybe, that is the reason why they wanted to start fresh. Hope they will make things right and proper this time. They have introduced this project more than a year ago and they are still alive, so it already means something. I don't know if they will attain the popularity of linkedin among professionals and the likes. Adoption might be their struggle here.
micquan

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 04:15:02 AM

Full support, i joined bounty campaign too. i think this will be big project. Good luck team.
***** We have been on this journey for over 2 years, created a concept, MVP, and now launching the IEO which we hope to use the funds to build a community and the first platform for job opportunity sharing. *****
micquan

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 04:26:54 AM

There is already a topic for Canlead. Isn't that official? The OP of that topic is inactive from 3 months ago and has received 3 negative trust. Was he affiliated with Canlead?  
***** The ICO process and the BTT rules are always changing and sometimes confusing to the project team, we do our best to manage our project. We are still here doing an IEO instead of the ICO, a very hard barrier to jump over, and it's fair to say we learned more from our mistakes than successes. *****
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 01:08:48 PM

***** The ICO process and the BTT rules are always changing and sometimes confusing to the project team, we do our best to manage our project. We are still here doing an IEO instead of the ICO, a very hard barrier to jump over, and it's fair to say we learned more from our mistakes than successes. *****
Hope you to be successful.
So, one of your mistakes was creating that topic and I guess that's why you decided to a create a new topic by a so trusted member of bitcointalk, Sapta.
Just I would like to know whether the user who has created the old topic was in affiliate with your project or he was only a random user of bitcointalk that had been asked by you to create a topic.
micquan

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 11:23:35 PM

Hope you to be successful.
So, one of your mistakes was creating that topic and I guess that's why you decided to a create a new topic by a so trusted member of bitcointalk, Sapta.
Just I would like to know whether the user who has created the old topic was in affiliate with your project or he was only a random user of bitcointalk that had been asked by you to create a topic.
Sometimes we found good bounty or community managers from observing them in other telegram groups and sometimes we took recommendations from people within the crypto community. And sometimes it's difficult to tell who is good and who is not - this applies to a bounty manager accepting a project, as well as a project accepting a bounty manager. We all hope that our decisions have been good, but if not then we amend them as best as we could.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: