Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:13:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Libertad Venezolana LVEN - Cryptocurrency designed for the people of Venezuela  (Read 299 times)
pirate hunter (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 07:57:20 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2019, 06:08:02 PM by pirate hunter

Libertad Venezolana
A crypto currency designed for the people of Venezuela!
Website | Discord | Github | Twitter | Intro | Explorer

Venezuela's Hyperinflation Crisis.

The world of cryptocurrency and blockchain influences the entire globe, creating a reliable non-cash economy. These technologies change the intellectual process of startups, entrepreneurs, investors, and companies, allowing many of them to move beyond fiat to digital currencies.
The cryptocurrency market has been through a lot, the total capitalization reached up to 800 billion dollars, and the number of cryptocurrencies themselves and various tokens exceeds one and a half thousand. However, in order to buy a cryptocurrency, or sell it, it is necessary to use cryptocurrency exchanges. The use of such exchanges is safer than other exchange methods, and the number of cryptocurrencies and various tokens on exchanges can reach several hundreds. By investing in your own cryptocurrency exchange, your company can become a part of this digital revolution.
Beetok Exchange is a centralized exchange for cryptocurrency. The base platform provides people with all the necessary tools for professional trade and high-speed transactions. You can add any functionality that is needed right up for your exchange. Once you have added it, you will receive a unique and reliable solution in the shortest possible time.

DISCORD: https://discord.gg/b8puhMt

TWITTER: https://twitter.com/venezonlana

WHITEPAPER: https://github.com/KingricharVD/Libertad-Venezolana/blob/master/LibertadVenezolanaWhitepaperFinal.pdf

EXPLORER:  http://155.138.192.220:3001/

MASTERNODES ONLINE: SOON

https://github.com/KingricharVD/Libertad-Venezolana/releases

Website | Discord | Github | Twitter | Intro | Explorer

Dislaimer: I'm not the owner of this coins, I was paid to create and publish the announcement on Bitcointalk, anything related to this coins should be asked to devs in the official channels

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SamaelDNM

Activity: 732
Merit: 18

New exchange generation

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2019, 07:04:11 PM

It is interesting to see something that is of Venezuelan seal, but do you think that without mining it would be fair?  Only mining PoS, there is no PoW = no fun, no fair distribution, exchange there is only sale not purchase, so I see no return to MN investors

johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 01:32:03 AM

Guys, according to your explorer it's 22346 block now, but reward is 5 coins, not 50,000. The parameters of your coin do not match the description. You also published the stream on September 14, and mining began on September 5. It's not credible.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
olaitanni

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 03:12:53 PM

What is the use case for this project?
pirate hunter (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 06:06:18 PM

Guys, according to your explorer it's 22346 block now, but reward is 5 coins, not 50,000. The parameters of your coin do not match the description. You also published the stream on September 14, and mining began on September 5. It's not credible.

Thanks for telling I will pass this information to the devs, I've also edited the ANN.
I'm not owner of this coins, I was paid to create and publish the announcement on Bitcointalk.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2019, 09:12:56 PM

Thanks for telling I will pass this information to the devs, I've also edited the ANN.
I'm not owner of this coins, I was paid to create and publish the announcement on Bitcointalk.

its a shame its quark, thats an ASIC algo
you would think a coin like this for the "people" would be GPU mine-able Tongue
oh well, crypto probably could be an answer for Venezula, but im sure its not thru this coin Tongue

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 09:16:14 PM

oh well, crypto probably could be an answer for Venezula, but im sure its not thru this coin Tongue

More than likely, they are just using the name of Venezuela. It is not really for those people but the people involved in this project. The roadmap doesn't say anything much how they can assist Venezuelans, it is a generic roadmap for a coin. I guess this will not last long once it hits the exchanges. I bet very few Venezuelans know this project.
SamaelDNM

Activity: 732
Merit: 18

New exchange generation

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2019, 09:44:35 PM

This currency cannot even be mined with quark miner, it is PoS / MN since it came out, things that not even there is an opportunity to undermine anything, The adoption in cryptocurrency in Venezuela is something big but not so much, and it is not easy to create adoption for many reasons, either because of its volatility and exchange control, electrical problem and internet , in which in Venezuela 1 $ can be worth 0.80 $ 0.90 $ 1.10 $ depending on how you pay it, which is crazy, someone who has been in this for years and I'm Venezuelan, I also support 2 decentralized cryptocurrency project of which they are in Venezuela, one is Bolivarcoin, which is the first cryptocurrency developed in venezuela and also Arepacoin, both are freely minable for everything. as I said before, adoption is not easy and more in a country with the codifications mentioned above which is the challenge that this cryptocurrency currently has.

bunterfisch

Activity: 369
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 04:23:24 PM

LVEN is now listed on unnamed.exchange
https://www.unnamed.exchange/Exchange?market=LVEN_BTC
btcbx
Copper Member

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

Don't talk about it. Be about it!