Bitcoin Forum
January 28, 2020, 11:14:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Roger Ver why is he red trusted?  (Read 1561 times)
JollyGood

Activity: 966
Merit: 698

Promote your business here

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 08:54:25 AM
Merited by gmaxwell (1)

Unfortunately drastically changing the roadmap of BTC and limiting the block size set back all of crypto currency adoption by nearly half a decade!

Not necessarily true, many people got into bitcoin for two simple reasons "Decentralization and Security", your vision for Bitcoin goes exactly against these two features, I wonder who is going to be able to run a BCH full node in a couple years from now ? 

I do not completely discard the need of increasing block size at some point, but with current technology limitations, it only makes sense that we focus on off-chain scaling, there is no need to rush, those who want super fast and cheap transactions without bothering about both security and decentralization should use something else and leave bitcoin to those who don't want to compromise the two most important features of bitcoin.

This is a great way of looking at it.

Look, for what it might be worth it is clear that the majority of people in the community see Ver as somebody who will do what he can to make money off the Bitcoin name but is happy to bite that fed him.

There is no question that Bitcoin made Ver and it took him from being a nobody with a recent criminal past and a recent jail sentence to a multi-millionaire. Why on earth he needed to create BCH with Wu and others just out of spite because he could not control the direction of Bitcoin is something many in the community will never forgive him for.

SCAMS   ADAB SOLUTIONSBANKERABETKING: SERIAL SCAMMER DEAN NOLANCOINSBITCRYPTOKNOWMICSDIGITAL ASSETS PROGRAMFLYP.MEHITBTCHOLY TRANSACTION
HUMANITYONEP2PB2BSOVRANOCOINSPECTROCOINSWIFTEX EXCHANGETRADESATOSHIY O B I T 520bit/vitalii_invest/RoyalTeam
EXTENSIVE SCAM LISTMY JOURNEY TO HERO MEMBERSHIP
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.