Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2020, 06:32:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: An <COINSBIT.IO> Innovative Trading Cryptosystem  (Read 11718 times)
Cellerex

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 11:12:43 AM

Overview of news from the Coinsbit project.
News about listings of new coins and other news about trading on the Coinsbit exchange:

We are glad to inform you that CYBER token is available on Coinsbit!
Cияющee coлнцe
CyberWay is the blockchain for developers, for tokenholders, and for users. It ensures that stakeholders can efficiently govern the protocol and implement future innovations.
Meшoк c дeньгaми
Pairs:
CYBER/BTC
CYBER/USDT

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SlobodianiukDim446

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 11:17:32 AM

Cияющee coлнцe
CyberWay is the blockchain for developers, for tokenholders, and for users. It ensures that stakeholders can efficiently govern the protocol and implement future innovations.
Meшoк c дeньгaми
Pairs:
CYBER/BTC
CYBER/USDT
Pretty interesting. This news is certainly worth the attention of traders and investors!
Zahmere

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 11:25:06 AM

Cияющee coлнцe
Meшoк c дeньгaми
Pairs:
CYBER/BTC
CYBER/USDT
Pretty interesting. This news is certainly worth the attention of traders and investors!
The cryptocurrency market is now showing signs of recovery. Therefore, investing in new altcoins can bring a very significant profit for investors. I also study new projects that appear on the market.
Cellerex

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 11:30:50 AM

News about listings of new coins and other news about trading on the Coinsbit exchange:

We are happy to announce that 3 new Invest Box have already been launched on Coinsbit!

Check our facebook page for more information: https://facebook.com/coinsbit.io.cr/posts/2245186789118547

Don't miss the great opportunity from Coinsbit!

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
Pavel1988Pop

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 11:35:35 AM

We are happy to announce that 3 new Invest Box have already been launched on Coinsbit!

Check our facebook page for more information: https://facebook.com/coinsbit.io.cr/posts/2245186789118547

Don't miss the great opportunity from Coinsbit!

Invest Box is a great way to get extra income. It is good that more and more coins are participating in this service.
Cellerex

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 11:41:37 AM

for two weeks now, the account has been blocked in the support only one word (expect) the question is how much longer to wait a month, a year? There is a considerable amount on the account and I also see that it’s suspended and not the exchange!
igorsergeih write to me either in the PM or here in the chat number of your appeal to the technical support service. Also, please describe in detail your problem with specific dates, amounts and the name of the cryptocurrency.
I will pass this information directly to the exchange technical support manager.

P.S. Coinsbit exchange is not a scam as if our dear haters did not want to.

Pavel1988Pop

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 11:47:43 AM

I regularly use this exchange. I trade on Coinsbit and often buy new altcoins. I have never encountered cryptocurrency input or output problems.
It is impossible to judge the work of the exchange as a whole on an isolated occasion.
IconFirm

Activity: 1246
Merit: 558

Always ask questions.

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2020, 04:06:56 PM

For a week now my account has been blocked in response to just hearing (expect). And the indicated withdrawal time is 24 hours and I'm not the only one!

This sometimes happens on different exchanges. I have had similar cases repeatedly when using Bittrex. But this does not say that the exchange is bad.
for two weeks now, the account has been blocked in the support only one word (expect) the question is how much longer to wait a month, a year? There is a considerable amount on the account and I also see that it’s suspended and not the exchange!

This is why:

You've been scammed by a botfarm posing as an exchange.

I've reported this scam thread to moderators in the hope that they will delete it before any more noobs get scammed by this bot farm:

This is a scam exchange who's thread has 119 pages of paid shills constantly bumping/spamming it. Please delete this thread & ban said accounts connected before more unsuspecting noobs get scammed, thank you.

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
Cellerex

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 05:27:42 AM

Dear Coinsbit traders!

We are glad to announce, that Affil coin has been already launched on  Coinsbit!

Pair:
AC/BTC
AC/ETH
AC/USDT

Don't miss your chance! Start trading with Affil coin on Coinsbit!

SlobodianiukDim446

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 07:28:27 AM

Dear Coinsbit traders!

We are glad to announce, that Affil coin has been already launched on  Coinsbit!

Every day is great positive news! It is very cool!
Zahmere

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 07:40:45 AM

Dear Coinsbit traders!

Every day is great positive news! It is very cool!

It is always nice to watch the positive dynamics. This indicates the continuation of the Coinsbit exchange project. I think that in the future this exchange will become a top-level exchange!
Cellerex

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 07:51:23 AM

Dear Coinsbit traders!

We're glad to announce, that HUSL token is already launched on Coinsbit!

HUSL token is providing you the opportunity to pay for discounted purchases from major shoe brands and world-leading fitness companies.

Pair: HUSL/BTC

Trade with Coinsbit!

Pavel1988Pop

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 08:12:16 AM

Dear Coinsbit traders!

HUSL token is providing you the opportunity to pay for discounted purchases from major shoe brands and world-leading fitness companies.

Trade with Coinsbit!

That is, this HUSL project is an example of the real use of cryptocurrency? I will study this HUSL project in more detail today. He interested me.
terfcibulgacesri

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 09:06:23 AM

Dear Coinsbit traders!

Trade with Coinsbit!

That is, this HUSL project is an example of the real use of cryptocurrency? I will study this HUSL project in more detail today. He interested me.

So, can I start trading this HUSL token on an Coinsbit exchange and buy a pair of shoes per HUSL tokens that I will earn on an exchange? Unusual offer.
Cellerex

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 09:28:09 AM

igorsergeih write to me either in the PM or here in the chat number of your appeal to the technical support service. Also, please describe in detail your problem with specific dates, amounts and the name of the cryptocurrency.
I will pass this information directly to the exchange technical support manager.

igorsergeih I really want to help you. Therefore, if you have a real problem, then provide the data. There are a lot of ill-wishers on this forum who are spreading false and untruthful information about the Coinsbit project. Coinsbit is a completely normal exchange. Thousands of people use Coinsbit daily: replenish deposits, trade coins, buy and sell cryptocurrencies, and withdraw deposits. And no problem. But despite this, for a year now they have written Coinsbit is scam ... Coinsbit is scam... without any evidence that someone was deceived.
Therefore, if you are not another haters bot, please write me all the information about your problem and I will contact the technical support staff and help you.

igorsergeih

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 09:48:57 AM

igorsergeih I really want to help you. Therefore, if you have a real problem, then provide the data. There are a lot of ill-wishers on this forum who are spreading false and untruthful information about the Coinsbit project. Coinsbit is a completely normal exchange. Thousands of people use Coinsbit daily: replenish deposits, trade coins, buy and sell cryptocurrencies, and withdraw deposits. And no problem. But despite this, for a year now they have written Coinsbit is scam ... Coinsbit is scam... without any evidence that someone was deceived.
Therefore, if you are not another haters bot, please write me all the information about your problem and I will contact the technical support staff and help you.
hello, I have been trading on this exchange for 8 months already, there have never been problems. My account has been verified. 9.02.20 years, they blocked me when 15 eth was withdrawn, although confirmation of the withdrawal came to the mail. The support says security checks, well, the question is how much more to wait? a month, two, a year I do not understand what to check there. It’s simple that they will not be able to withdraw such an amount. That's all. What data do you need? Write your mail
Cellerex

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 01:50:47 PM

hello, I have been trading on this exchange for 8 months already, there have never been problems. My account has been verified. 9.02.20 years, they blocked me when 15 eth was withdrawn, although confirmation of the withdrawal came to the mail. The support says security checks, well, the question is how much more to wait? a month, two, a year I do not understand what to check there. It’s simple that they will not be able to withdraw such an amount. That's all. What data do you need? Write your mail
Send me in PM your personal email address, which is registered on the Coinsbit exchange and the number of your ticket to support.

igorsergeih

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 04:12:56 PM

Send me in PM your personal email address, which is registered on the Coinsbit exchange and the number of your ticket to support.
here I can give you this address igorsergeih@gmail.com you write to me there and I will send you the address from where I registered in coisbit.io ps. You have no access to receive personal messages from newcomers
Cellerex

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 04:19:54 PM

here I can give you this address igorsergeih@gmail.com you write to me there and I will send you the address from where I registered in coisbit.io ps. You have no access to receive personal messages from newcomers
I apologize. I opened access to the PM for Newbies.

SlobodianiukDim446

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 04:25:56 PM

hello, I have been trading on this exchange for 8 months already, there have never been problems.
This seems to be true. I have also been trading on this exchange for a long time, and there have never been problems.
I hope that Cellerex the representative of the Coinsbit exchange will help you to resolve the situation safely and you will continue to trade on Coinsbit exchange and make money!
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.