Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:49:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Freelanex : Where the Blockchain Meets the Freelancer's Needs [IEO SOON]  (Read 3125 times)
elishamasih

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 09:05:38 AM

Why this project choose p2pb2b exchange for launch IEO. You must choose big exchange like Binance, Huobi or Okex because more trusted than other exchange. It's to risk for invest in IEO project on p2pb2b exchange platform.
I think that everything is quite simple they just do not have the investment to conduct sales rounds on such reputable exchanges because it needs at least $ 100,000.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
emmaabbey01

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 09:25:13 AM

Yet another freelancing platform and this has the dubious honor of having some very iffy advisors onboard. WP isn't doing any favor either - presenting themselves as if they are the first to hit upon "freelancing on blockchain" idea. I think it's time projects in saturated markets start presenting comprehensive analysis why they are different from the existing or what they will be doing differently.
as I understand it will be rolled out working prototypes and then we can draw conclusions. I think now investors will not invest only on white paper.

FreelaneX
Copper Member

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 11:23:56 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2019, 02:40:12 AM by mprep

That’s interesting! How many freelancers are there in the world?

Did you know that there are tens of millions of freelancers worldwide? Freelancing is most popular in Europe, where 35.5% of the global freelancer community is concentrated. In Latin America and Asia, there are slightly fewer freelancers — 29.2% and 28% respectively. The remaining 10.1% of freelancers live on the African continent.

The law of supply and demand continues transforming the world labour market. In the US alone, more than 57 million of the country’s population are freelancers. Most of freelancers around the world are young professionals: 20–30% of the young workforce of the US and EU countries prefer to work for themselves.

The Freelanex platform will be the embodiment of the Autonomous economy of freelancers: https://www.freelanex.io/

Yet another freelancing platform and this has the dubious honor of having some very iffy advisors onboard. WP isn't doing any favor either - presenting themselves as if they are the first to hit upon "freelancing on blockchain" idea. I think it's time projects in saturated markets start presenting comprehensive analysis why they are different from the existing or what they will be doing differently.
as I understand it will be rolled out working prototypes and then we can draw conclusions. I think now investors will not invest only on white paper.

I perfectly understand your concern. Please continue to monitor the development of our project and I am sure that soon you will begin to think about us much better.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3148

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2019, 11:31:06 AM

Why this project choose p2pb2b exchange for launch IEO. You must choose big exchange like Binance, Huobi or Okex because more trusted than other exchange. It's to risk for invest in IEO project on p2pb2b exchange platform.
I think that everything is quite simple they just do not have the investment to conduct sales rounds on such reputable exchanges because it needs at least $ 100,000.

p2pb2b exchange is a big risk and it's not the best solution to start. There are many scam accusations against this exchange.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5088392.220
They are red-flagged here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=2509426

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
FreelaneX
Copper Member

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 11:33:20 AM

I am sure that you will agree with me if I say that conducted on other, less respected exchanges, IEO-, also bring profit to investors. If this were not so, then the very practice of conducting IEO would not go beyond Binance and other exchanges like it.

I just want to say that even conducting IEO not on Binance, we remain an IEO project that will bring profit to all our investors.

p2pb2b exchange is a big risk and it's not the best solution to start. There are many scam accusations against this exchange.

They are red-flagged here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=2509426

I am sure that you will agree with me that the cause of the fraudulent actions of the projects are not exchanges, but unscrupulous teams of projects that are not interested in developing and implementing their idea from the very beginning. Therefore, blaming the exchange because of them, you make hasty conclusions.

In addition, in the messages above, we have already said that tokens will be sold not only on the p2pb2b exchange.
popsickle

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 02:16:14 PM

I agree with you, but what do startups that in fact do not have the money to conduct sales rounds on top exchanges ?
emmaabbey01

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 04:01:22 PM

it's great that working prototypes will be launched soon. It is very important to understand how the interface will look like and how popular the project will be.
Kankama2002

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 04:53:16 PM

it's great that working prototypes will be launched soon. It is very important to understand how the interface will look like and how popular the project will be.
I think this is not the most important question. for me it is more important that there are sites that are now very popular and they do not use blockchain. how is the project going to win the competition ?
FreelaneX
Copper Member

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 05:45:25 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2019, 02:50:21 AM by mprep

Thank you! We appreciate users attention to our project and understand importance of MVP, so we are announcing MVPs launch in all our social networks as soon as the working prototype will be ready

I think this is not the most important question. for me it is more important that there are sites that are now very popular and they do not use blockchain. how is the project going to win the competition ?

This is a very interesting question!
Using Blockchain technology will allow us to solve a lot of problems that are relevant for the freelancers community today. For example, now no process to verify the data included by both sides to confirm its trust, transparence or accuracy. Freelanex building the overall structure of common guidelines in this field to verify data from both sides to ensure their transparency. Transactions will also be instant with Blockchain technology. Another important advantage of Blockchain technology is the ability to reduce fees for using the platform and make all transactions transparent and very fast. Also we will implementing transactions by using a smart contract, to ensure terms and conditions upheld in each contract.

You can find more information in White Paper on our website https://www.freelanex.io
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3148

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2019, 07:14:35 PM

I am sure that you will agree with me that the cause of the fraudulent actions of the projects are not exchanges, but unscrupulous teams of projects that are not interested in developing and implementing their idea from the very beginning. Therefore, blaming the exchange because of them, you make hasty conclusions.

In addition, in the messages above, we have already said that tokens will be sold not only on the p2pb2b exchange.

people complain that they have a problem to withdraw funds from p2pb2b. Because of that, many do not decide to use this exchange. They published false information about the trading volume and are not as popular as they claim. If you offer your token there, make it difficult for yourself. I am not checking the legality of your project I am talking about p2pb2b exchange and his questionable trust. Anyway, it's your decision.

I find here Newbie invasion posting with useless comment. It sounds like organised or paid bump it is not promising and can not attract investors.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
FreelaneX
Copper Member

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 07:23:18 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2019, 02:51:48 AM by mprep

I agree with you, but what do startups that in fact do not have the money to conduct sales rounds on top exchanges ?

Now we are going to launch IEO round 1 on p2pb2b, but we plan to introduce the FLXC token on various exchanges. Also for round 2 there is some discussion with big exchanges, but we do not announce this, since we are not able to disclose exact details right now, because we have not finalize negotiations yet. We are interested in getting good value for FLXC token and our investors, so we will do our best for list FLXC token on bigger exchanges

people complain that they have a problem to withdraw funds from p2pb2b. Because of that, many do not decide to use this exchange. They published false information about the trading volume and are not as popular as they claim. If you offer your token there, make it difficult for yourself. I am not checking the legality of your project I am talking about p2pb2b exchange and his questionable trust. Anyway, it's your decision.

I find here Newbie invasion posting with useless comment. It sounds like organised or paid bump it is not promising and can not attract investors.

Please read my previous post  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5185611.msg52520572#msg52520572
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 07:31:12 PM

It is a bad market for IEO or ICOs nowadays. A lot of people got burned with many ICOs that launched in late 2017 and 2018 with either a crashing price or an outright scam.

The project has a great idea, in fact, it is one use case that is badly needed to be filled. However, no one has come close to an adopted platform or a working project. I think you should pitch first a minimum viable product before asking for development funds.

FreelaneX
Copper Member

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 07:44:39 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2019, 08:01:29 PM by FreelaneX

It is a bad market for IEO or ICOs nowadays. A lot of people got burned with many ICOs that launched in late 2017 and 2018 with either a crashing price or an outright scam.

The project has a great idea, in fact, it is one use case that is badly needed to be filled. However, no one has come close to an adopted platform or a working project. I think you should pitch first a minimum viable product before asking for development funds.

Thank you for your opinion! We understand the importance of the project we are launching and we want to create a really high-quality working prototype, now we are working on Alpha platform, and planing to release Alpha version within 3 months.
FreelaneX
Copper Member

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 09:35:07 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2019, 02:55:45 AM by mprep

Despite of constant stress and lack of security, freelancers seem to be more happy than other types of workers. 

The perceived level of well-being in this group is higher than hired workers!

What is happiness made of?

as I understand it, we will see working prototypes within 3 months. So that think wait remained not long.

Thank you for your attention to our project!
FreelaneX
Copper Member

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 02:35:34 PM

the project looks interesting and I am sure that the tokens will be in demand. I wonder whether the rating of customers and performers on the platform?

The platform is still under development.)
You can learn more by visiting our project website and looking at our White Paper.
https://www.freelanex.io/

Yes, it is for this sphere that smart contracts will be implemented as much as possible. Since it will be very convenient to implement the contractual relationship.

Thanks for your opinion)
isuruw

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 05:30:47 PM

what kind of soft cap is there for the project? to me that would be most interesting. as I understand it, the project will not need a large sum.

The soft cap is 1M USD, and it will use for exchange listings, marketing, and ongoing platform development purposes.
FreelaneX
Copper Member

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 07:14:54 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2019, 07:26:18 AM by FreelaneX

what kind of soft cap is there for the project? to me that would be most interesting. as I understand it, the project will not need a large sum.

Soft cap                             Hard cap
1,000,000 USD                10,000,000 USD

That’s interestoing! How many freelancers are there in the world?

I also work as a freelancer for more than 2 years and I am quite satisfied. I set my own schedule for me.

Thanks for your support!
FreelaneX
Copper Member

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 04:15:51 PM

please tell me you already have an account on github ? I would like to see how it all can work.

Hello!

https://github.com/freelanex

If you invest now, you will receive 50% bonus of FLXC tokens.

For more information please contact directly CEO, Co-founders or send us email on: info@freelanex.io

FreelaneX
Copper Member

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 06:03:03 AM

Hi! My friend in social networks told about you and that you have already started selling tokens? He also told me about the big discount. Is that true? Where can I learn more about your project?

Hello!
Freelanex Pre-IEO is opened. If you invest now, you will receive 50% bonus of FLXC tokens.
Plz look our website http://freelanex.io

What is this spam for?

I urge all readers this line to channel a complaint on this user.

I wish good luck to the project team. Freelance is a market that will always be in demand. Especially now, when for business, a huge role is played by the presence and interaction on the Internet.

Thanks for your support! Smiley
ullatenus

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 06:25:31 AM

Hi! My friend in social networks told about you and that you have already started selling tokens? He also told me about the big discount. Is that true? Where can I learn more about your project?

Hello!
Freelanex Pre-IEO is opened. If you invest now, you will receive 50% bonus of FLXC tokens.
Plz look our website http://freelanex.io

What is this spam for?

I urge all readers this line to channel a complaint on this user.

I wish good luck to the project team. Freelance is a market that will always be in demand. Especially now, when for business, a huge role is played by the presence and interaction on the Internet.

Thanks for your support! Smiley

A very interesting and promising project! I'm sure your team has a great future.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: