Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:06:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Timvi Official – an ecosystem of services and a TMV stablecoin  (Read 2705 times)
tom_tom

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 06:50:16 PM

Do you have a roadmap of your development? I mean the real roadmap with date.
We have a roadmap and we are working on its implementation. However, the community’s reaction and constructive feedback are very important for us to correct our steps along the way. Together we can build a great decentralized application!

I completely agree with you, only by combining the efforts of the team and the entire community can achieve a positive result. But I have no doubt that this project will have success.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
terglyppri

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 08:40:22 PM

We have a roadmap and we are working on its implementation. However, the community’s reaction and constructive feedback are very important for us to correct our steps along the way. Together we can build a great decentralized application!

I completely agree with you, only by combining the efforts of the team and the entire community can achieve a positive result. But I have no doubt that this project will have success.

There are many such examples, for example the Tron project (TRX). He essentially does not represent anything special, but the community believes in him and he still feels and functions well.
Ne_Sven8

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 11:54:08 PM

Why doubt? every project has the right to live in the market, but the competition is big, but nothing real
Arina_gol

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 12:02:21 AM

There are many such examples, for example the Tron project (TRX). He essentially does not represent anything special, but the community believes in him and he still feels and functions well.
It’s just kind of a kind of project shell, well, that is, good advertising was just before
Arimen47

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 12:14:13 AM

It’s just kind of a kind of project shell, well, that is, good advertising was just before
In any project, thoughtful marketing is important so that in the future everything works like a clock, but what kind of team and work together is important
Werden65

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 12:16:37 AM

Is Timvi liable to any person for any losses caused by actions on the platform?
Each user is responsible for losses associated with his/her financial activities. Our platform only provides users with the opportunity to use Timvi services that can be used to save funds and make additional earnings.

And do you provide some kind of agreement let's say when i invest in your platform?
E_zystayz

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 06:50:45 AM

In any project, thoughtful marketing is important so that in the future everything works like a clock, but what kind of team and work together is important

I think that one of the most important thing is development of the project, especially after the end of IEO  Grin Very often after the end of IEO, team stops the development of the project at all.
EthereumNova

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 06:54:49 AM

The team of Timvi Official first of all wants to be sure that the platform and the coin is secure. That is why they conduct bugs bounty and only after that they will start the active promotion.
Qusana

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 10:16:36 AM

Each user is responsible for losses associated with his/her financial activities. Our platform only provides users with the opportunity to use Timvi services that can be used to save funds and make additional earnings.

And do you provide some kind of agreement let's say when i invest in your platform?

Any agreement is written either in whitepaper or when you deposit your ETH and buy project coins. I advise you to read the whitepaper all the same, and then everything will become clear to you!
Yarslart

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 10:43:15 AM

Opening  TBond account for TMV conversion is my supposedly personal wallet?
Mokrovolsk

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 11:11:01 AM

The platform does not work on the basis of the exchange, its technical structure is more complicated, the generation of tokens, etc., it all depends on the owners
xtreeme99

Activity: 20
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 11:30:00 AM

Can you give a link to roadmap that I can check your development and your future plans?
nyasha

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 11:33:15 AM

The platform does not work on the basis of the exchange, its technical structure is more complicated, the generation of tokens, etc., it all depends on the owners

As I understand Timvi Official has an internal exchanger. So project does not depend from the listing on other exchanges too much.
Urdolel

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 12:35:49 PM

Can you give a link to roadmap that I can check your development and your future plans?
You can see the first page of this topic, there is all the information about the project that is in the public domain. You can also visit the official website. There is no other information for today.
Anaphan

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 01:08:17 PM

As I understand Timvi Official has an internal exchanger. So project does not depend from the listing on other exchanges too much.

That's right, the project creates an independent ecosystem with which you and I can earn. This is a positive distinguishing feature of this project.
Beanien

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 03:08:34 PM

Speaking of token generation. Is there any information on the number of coins issued? This is very important since endless emission always negatively affects the price of a coin.
TimviOfficial

Activity: 138

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2019, 04:58:21 PM

I wonder if there are people who have already taken part in the company for rewards, found mistakes and already received the promised money?
Yes, there is a response from users. They found some bugs, but no critical errors have been found yet. We plan to summarize the first results of the bug bounty campaign on December 24, and then reward the participants. However, our bug bounty campaign is an event not limited in time, so we are always waiting for more activity from the users regarding this issue.
TimviOfficial

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2019, 05:10:49 PM

Why did you decide to work with ethereum? there are some more popular and reliable cryptocurrencies...
Because the Ethereum blockchain meets all the requirements of our platform. In addition, it is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies.
Mokrovolsk

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 05:14:55 PM

Speaking of token generation. Is there any information on the number of coins issued? This is very important since endless emission always negatively affects the price of a coin.

To fix this problem, developers burn tokens, after which demand increases, and demand raises the price
TimviOfficial

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2019, 05:22:16 PM

Why did you decide to work with ethereum? there are some more popular and reliable cryptocurrencies...

Indeed, there are newer and technically more advanced blockchains, but they are not as popular as ETH. I think that’s why they chose Ethereum.
Perhaps you `re right Wink

Dear Team
And you did not think to provide an additional service such as cloud mining TMV?
Our system is not provided for TMV mining, all TMVs are over-collateralized by ETH.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: