Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:55:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Timvi Official – an ecosystem of services and a TMV stablecoin  (Read 2705 times)
baramut

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 05:24:13 PM

I wonder if there are people who have already taken part in the company for rewards, found mistakes and already received the promised money?
Yes, there is a response from users. They found some bugs, but no critical errors have been found yet. We plan to summarize the first results of the bug bounty campaign on December 24, and then reward the participants. However, our bug bounty campaign is an event not limited in time, so we are always waiting for more activity from the users regarding this issue.

It is very good that there are certain results in the technical part, I hope that you can fix all the problems as soon as possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Neschadims

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 05:34:59 PM

I really want to test the platform. Is it possible to try the Timvi beta test in the near future?
Yarslart

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 05:49:37 PM

Is Timvi liable to any person for any losses caused by actions on the platform?
Each user is responsible for losses associated with his/her financial activities. Our platform only provides users with the opportunity to use Timvi services that can be used to save funds and make additional earnings.

The platform does not work on the basis of the exchange, its technical structure is more complicated, the generation of tokens, etc., it all depends on the owners

Speaking of token generation. Is there any information on the number of coins issued? This is very important since endless emission always negatively affects the price of a coin.

To fix this problem, developers burn tokens, after which demand increases, and demand raises the price

This decision is made by the team in the last turn, when it is not possible to maintain price growth by other methods.
But it’s really very interesting, is it possible to burn TMV?
tom_tom

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 07:15:08 PM

Is Timvi liable to any person for any losses caused by actions on the platform?
Each user is responsible for losses associated with his/her financial activities. Our platform only provides users with the opportunity to use Timvi services that can be used to save funds and make additional earnings.

The platform does not work on the basis of the exchange, its technical structure is more complicated, the generation of tokens, etc., it all depends on the owners

Speaking of token generation. Is there any information on the number of coins issued? This is very important since endless emission always negatively affects the price of a coin.

To fix this problem, developers burn tokens, after which demand increases, and demand raises the price

This decision is made by the team in the last turn, when it is not possible to maintain price growth by other methods.
But it’s really very interesting, is it possible to burn TMV?
Token burning is a common practice and many use it. But it makes sense when the issue of tokens is limited.
terglyppri

Activity: 132

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 07:45:22 PM

No one knows for sure what number of users will be interested at an early stage in this project. It would be logical to tie the number of tokens to the amount of ETH that will be invested in TMV
Fiaralst

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 08:57:39 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2019, 10:08:52 PM by Fiaralst

Well, as far as I understand, this does not work like that, there is either a limited release of tokens or without unlimited.  But I think that the team has certain plans and knows how many tokens are needed for the project.
Moon_Kriss

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 10:24:54 PM

I really want to test the platform. Is it possible to try the Timvi beta test in the near future?
This is an investment platform with which you can make a profit, so you imagine this testing? Do you make a test deposit and test profit? The only possible solution is a trial version for a certain number of users.
Mokrovolsk

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 09:36:19 AM

Well, as far as I understand, this does not work like that, there is either a limited release of tokens or without unlimited.  But I think that the team has certain plans and knows how many tokens are needed for the project.

It seems to me that a limited issue of Timvi project tokens is the most profitable solution
Qusana

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 10:17:51 AM

It seems to me that a limited issue of Timvi project tokens is the most profitable solution

Since the team promises that the token will be stable, in any case, the number of coins should be limited.
nyasha

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 10:47:01 AM

Our system is not provided for TMV mining, all TMVs are over-collateralized by ETH.

It is good that  TMV stablecoin is backed up by ETH and it is possible to exchange the coin to ETH on the platform without the listing on othere exchanges.
E_zystayz

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 11:20:23 AM

Since the team promises that the token will be stable, in any case, the number of coins should be limited.

TMV stablecoin is backed up by Ethereum. So as I understand the number of TMV stablecoin will depend from the amount of Ethereum that Timvi Official has.
EthereumNova

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 11:27:22 AM

Why did you decide to work with ethereum? there are some more popular and reliable cryptocurrencies...
Because the Ethereum blockchain meets all the requirements of our platform. In addition, it is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies.

I agree that Ethereum is the most popular cryptocurrency with smart contracts. It has a lot of users and the most developed ecosystem.
Neschadims

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 12:38:39 PM

TMV stablecoin is backed up by Ethereum. So as I understand the number of TMV stablecoin will depend from the amount of Ethereum that Timvi Official has.

Can you imagine how much you need to invest Timvi team to buy Ethereum ?! It seems to me that team will take ETH mainly from the users themselves
Rendelon

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 01:03:02 PM

But over time, the amount of ethereum will increase as new users grow or simply increase the deposit. It follows that the number of TMV coins will also change.
Yarslart

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 01:49:36 PM

Does TBOx recapitalization start without notifying the user?
Fiaralst

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 02:02:05 PM

I think that this is impossible, since it is you who invest your money in TBOx, in any case, the consent of the owner of the contribution to recapitalization is necessary.
Mokrovolsk

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 02:46:13 PM

I think that this is impossible, since it is you who invest your money in TBOx, in any case, the consent of the owner of the contribution to recapitalization is necessary.

Any actions associated with accounts, the user will be required to inform. This is my personal opinion...
tom_tom

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 03:11:28 PM

Can you imagine how much you need to invest Timvi team to buy Ethereum ?! It seems to me that team will take ETH mainly from the users themselves

But you don’t know what financial opportunities developers have. It often happens that not only investors invest in a project, but also the team itself.
baramut

Activity: 114

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 04:27:31 PM

Moreover, the project is not going to conduct non-ICOs, not IEOs. This suggests that either the project has its own investment to launch or already has a large investor.
Moon_Kriss

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 05:54:14 PM

Moreover, the project is not going to conduct non-ICOs, not IEOs. This suggests that either the project has its own investment to launch or already has a large investor.

I want to believe that there are large investors, this is very important since there will be funds for the project to the maximum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: