Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:23:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38]
  Print  
Author Topic: Does engaging with bitcoins put you at risk?  (Read 6766 times)
dmamigo

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 12:46:18 PM

A monetary risk for investments is acceptable where we are responsible but recently our country is planning to completely stop the usage of cryptocurrencies. , then this is not an only saddening incident but a shameful action by our government.

If I take that into consideration when you talk about risk and if this is implemented, then we are at bigger risk because the users will lose their money even when there is no fault of the them.

"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 04:35:33 PM

Always remember that there are always risks in every investments that's why it is really important to identify the risks before making investments. I always consider the risks that I facing for me to know what strategy that I woll use.
That is a good advice to follow because that is true that it is really important for us to study and do some background research first about the certain investment to identify the possible pros and cons of the investment so we can easily adjust ourselves and we can set some targets for our investment to achieve.
^ Definitely right, or probably I think so but even if engaging with bitcoins put me at risk I will still engage in it because I do believe that I can be able to earn big from it, just like holding for a long time while you are forgetting that you have bitcoin stored in hardware wallet, years passed bitcoin will increase the price and your investment will grow as well. Engaging in bitcoin can make you rich and can make you poor as well. It's like sort of gambling so you need to take the risk if you want to get profit as what you had invested.
HarmonyA

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 11:29:34 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2019, 11:54:15 PM by HarmonyA

Risk exists in every venture, it is your responsibility to  work on it. Risk should be traded with caution and dont ignore the fact that your reputation is also at stake. Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency and engaging with it put us at risk, though the benefits sometimes is worthwhile
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 12:36:53 AM

dealing with bitcoin give you risk is right. not only bitcoin, the other investation will give you risk. and they have different risk level. and for me, they have high risk if you dont have basic knowledge about it.
why gamble? gamble is like you put your money and bet to something, it can be win or loss, while the way butcoin work is not like that

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 02:08:13 AM

Risk exists in every venture, it is your responsibility to  work on it. Risk should be traded with caution and dont ignore the fact that your reputation is also at stake. Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency and engaging with it put us at risk, though the benefits sometimes is worthwhile

Bear with it, there is always risk and I do agree. But, look also on the other side, the opportunity it brings and convenience to use it online.I tgives me control of my transaction, it gives me opportunity to trade on exchanges. I am very grateful to bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, because of these I learn to trade.

The risk involved I think is manageable and avoidable as long as you are always on the lookout to prevent those losses.

Open for Campaigns
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 03:36:52 AM

[snip]
Bear with it, there is always risk and I do agree. But, look also on the other side, the opportunity it brings and convenience to use it online.I tgives me control of my transaction, it gives me opportunity to trade on exchanges. I am very grateful to bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, because of these I learn to trade.
Good for you because you are a daytrader, you know how to befriend the volatility which is the biggest risk you could encounter here in the world of crypto. But how about for the holders like us? Sad to say but we don't have any choice but to go with the flow. You know what, we are both prone from the risk but but the only difference is you have greater chances to earn more since you can easily adapt on the price changes. That's your main advantage from us and I feel a little bit insecure Grin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Murat

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 08:06:30 AM

When you are going to invest or trade then you must take risk regarding that issue, What do you think about it? Do you think that Without taking a risk you could make a profit? I don't think so. Not only that risk is related to this Bitcoin but also this saying covers all the investment and trading. It's true that Bitcoin is a decentralized system and there is a little bit more risk in comparison to other platforms. But the honey is more here truly, so you have to take also some more risk in this system. For me, This platform is more profitable and reliable because this's not regulated by any authority and it's free from external effect, also there is not tax imposing issue in here, So why don't you take such type of risk when you want to make a large profit?

ivakar

Activity: 756
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 08:27:35 AM

actually there is more risk if start to do with bitcoins, comparing to the luck of knowledge of bitcoin
1. no one can't hijack your bitcoins, you do not have
2. you do not care the bitcoin's price became 3 times less then you bought it
3. you do not feel sad that you did not sell your bitcoin @ 20k in 2017
4. you do not feel mad your hard drive went to trash with all your keys for bitcoin, or . wait, you don't have any  Cool
AicecreaME

Activity: 2324
Merit: 454

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 09:34:18 AM

The risk involved I think is manageable and avoidable as long as you are always on the lookout to prevent those losses.

Life without risks are nothing, it is like you are dead already, because you are not growing, you are dying if will not take the risks. It goes the same in engaging the cryptocurrency world, you will not know your true potential or the capacity to handle things if you will not take the risk, you'll be forever bored, a wanderer, a day dreamer who's life is full of what ifs, and that is tiring.

Sometimes things didn't end up well even though we take some risks, and that is okay, the bottom line here is at least we tried, rather than regretting not taking the chance when we still have.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38]
  Print  

Jump to: