Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:53:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stellar Lie on TOP 10th Position on Coimarketcap (CMC)  (Read 171 times)
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2019, 02:51:17 PM

I think, it's a piece of very good news for Stellar/XLM Investors, it's lying on Top 10th Position on CMC With 18% Hype within the all alts Green.

Actually, I read News Today "Stellar Lumens Price Analysis: Bullish Movement is Taking the value above $0.065"

What's about your opinion?

not so long ago, Stellar was on position 4 on CMC, so i do not see this as that good news, nevertheless it is in bullish state, as other altcoins, but for me there are better choices than Stellar, which is still in airdrop process on several exchanges, and that has negative price impact, due to new users that take airdrop and sell, it is a price pressure
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 03:34:41 PM

Stellar Lie on TOP 10th Position on Coimarketcap (CMC)

What's about your opinion?

If you consider just tokens that were created out of thin air liek a magic is Stelar second on CMC Smiley  Right after Ripple. YAY!!! Silver medal.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 06:30:58 AM

I am thinking that it is just a trap to lure investors into putting in money thinking the bull run has come which I think it is just a bull trap strategy that is devised by the team to just make it look like the coin is doing well, so I believe they must have artificially pumped the coin to have that percentage.

Notwithstanding, I think it's good for some investors who had invested in the value when it was lower than this, but anyone that is wise should just sell their coin now because I don't see that percentage staying longer or growing more than that, it may be dumped soon, except if the altcoin season has started already which i dint believe we are in this yet because I have not yet see the sign of bitcoin consolidating, only a little drop yesterday.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: