Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:51:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What opportunities Cryptocurrencies have created since it becomes very popular  (Read 776 times)
jajorforce

Activity: 399
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2019, 10:38:01 PM

We're talking about jobs, livelihood and fulfilled dreams What opportunities Cryptocurrencies have created since it becomes very popular
in my case, it changes my life I made a job out of Cryptocurrency by just giving my opinion and doing stuff from other people, so how about you.
You are a good researcher in cryptocurrency. Because last 1 years was the worst time but you survive by experience. My opinion is don't quit your job. You can stay in cryptocurrency as a part time workers. Although this is not right to discuss this topic.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 09:21:07 AM

Cryptocurrencies have given us the opportunity to earn both by investing our money in cryptocurrency and without investing anything, also with the help of cryptocurrency technologies now many areas have begun to improve much faster and more stable, we can also make cryptocurrency transactions around the world in seconds, which helps a lot of people.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 09:44:22 AM

I personally love cryptocurrencies as it gives me much more than any other part-time job or online work as bounty hunter and traders. It has changed thousands of lives and in the near future, I am sure it will be the main source of world trading.
you are one of the lucky investors in investing with cryptocurrency and there are still many other investors who have already gotten a sizable profit in investing with crypto if the current crypto currency is experiencing a very rapid decline but I am sure in the future it will become more fine again

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
tinyteapot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 10:29:26 AM

Blockchain is the technology that serves as the distributed ledger that creates the means for transacting and enables transferring of value and information the network while ryptocurrencies are the tokens used within these networks to send value and payment for these transactions.

Cryptocurrency has created more jobs than any invention ever created by mankind.
It empowers work at home jobs where anybody with access to computer and internet can earn a living online.
It enhances easier international trade.
Cryptocurrency provide more confidential transactions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: