Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:56:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🧸 BAD & TOO EXPENSIVE design service - Logos | websites | advertising design  (Read 139 times)
Scuba_ (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 06:09:22 PM

https://i.imgur.com/q3V2Q5N.png

Hello everyone.

We are a small team with over ten years of experience in the advertising industry. We present a comprehensive range of graphic, UI / UX and webdesign services.

Due to the fact that we approach each order individually, we do not have a fixed price list. But...

Logo designs - prices start from 80 €, and from 120 € with brandbook (10 pages)
Website graphic design - prices start from 150 € for front page, and additionally from 50 € for each subpage.
Website graphic design + RWD coding - prices start from 280 € for front page, and additionally from 80 € for each subpage.
Ad designs - start from 70 € (set of banners in 15 sizes for Google ads)
Advertising films - prices start from 60 € for logo reveal, from 120 € for 30 sec video

Contact us via Telegram:
@scuba_design

We want to note that We DO NOT sell you free templates, we DO NOT use stolen graphics or designs, we do NOT sell the same designs to every customer. This is a professional service and we create individual, high quality solutions.

https://i.imgur.com/CeVvdtK.png
https://i.imgur.com/e5pNCCV.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/uTf8jJ2.jpg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2020, 10:03:16 PM

Hello everyone.

We are a small team with over ten years of experience in the advertising industry. We present a comprehensive range of graphic, UI / UX and webdesign services.

Due to the fact that we approach each order individually, we do not have a fixed price list. But...

Logo designs - prices start from 80 €, and from 120 € with brandbook (10 pages)
Website graphic design - prices start from 150 € for front page, and additionally from 50 € for each subpage.
Website graphic design + RWD coding - prices start from 280 € for front page, and additionally from 80 € for each subpage.
Ad designs - start from 70 € (set of banners in 15 sizes for Google ads)
Advertising films - prices start from 60 € for logo reveal, from 120 € for 30 sec video

Contact us via Telegram:
@scuba_design

We want to note that We DO NOT sell you free templates, we DO NOT use stolen graphics or designs, we do NOT sell the same designs to every customer. This is a professional service and we create individual, high quality solutions.

You as a Newbie, can't post images to show. I am now just quoting to show images of your post.
btw. You are doing nice work, very creative and have a solid portfolio. nevertheless, I am surprised that you do not have your own website in addition to all your previous work.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
CristianOff

Activity: 421
Merit: 97

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 10:18:40 PM

You as a Newbie, can't post images to show. I am now just quoting to show images of your post.
btw. You are doing nice work, very creative and have a solid portfolio. nevertheless, I am surprised that you do not have your own website in addition to all your previous work.

Most people that start in this industry of web design / design get peers from networking events or referred from other people. The website missing may look suspicious but it's not.

As long as you guys don't charge hundreds of euros for wordpress / other website builder solutions, you will get an audience here. If instead you use website builders, this is not
the right place. We have smart people

Also so kind of you @examplens  to post images in a way others can visualize his portfolio well. "The right guy at the right place" prize goes to you.
Scuba_ (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 11:04:38 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2020, 11:26:31 PM by Scuba_

I am now just quoting to show images of your post. You as a Newbie, can't post images to show.

Yeah, i know it right now Grin I just noticed this after adding a post. On Monday when I get home I will buy "copper membership". Thank you for quoting.

I do not have a website because for over 10 years I have been working exclusively for two companies, and for friends of clients, as @CristianOff mentioned.

Most of the time I didn't have the opportunity (time) to accept customers "from outside", so I just never thought to create a website. Maybe it's not very professional? I will think it over Smiley

Also thank you for the kind words.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: