Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:21:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin hit a new low since 2018  (Read 590 times)
diahsw

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 01:23:56 AM

hey man, here there are people who have high hopes, if they think bitcoin will fall, whether they will still survive here, I'm sure not, means the answer to your question is do not know who wants to know it will happen next. so glad we hoped and tried not to make bitcoin fall ...

S T R A Y   ███  ANIMAL TOKEN - CHARITY AND INVESTMENTS
───── ─    BUY NOW       ─ ─────
WEBSITE     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     REDDIT     WHITEPAPER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 01:43:21 AM

In my opinion Bitcoin won't drop again in price as I said in my previous posts , I think the bear ended on 15-16th October and looks like we're about to go over 10k$ in the next hours so if you waited for that dip in price , it will never come again. This is what Bitcoin does to speculators, you don't have much time to think and whenever you see a sudden drop in bitcoin price you should make your move as we all know that bitcoin always recovers.

Yesterday we were at 8400$ and now we're at 9900$. Big green candles happening on charts so I would expect some big green days in the next days or maybe even weeks but don't get to excited as we're far from the bull run to begin.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
blckhawk

Activity: 1498
Merit: 328

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 01:49:32 AM

Now some people on the Internet predict that bitcoin will hit a new low since 2018. Is this someone harvesting leeks and alarmist? Historically, there seems to be a similar voice every time prices fall. Our retail investors are reduced to leeks every time.
We can only predict and speculate but we'll never guess it right. And as of now, we're nearing the $10k mark and looks like it's going to continue. Hoping for another bull market though, but cannot guarantee because the price is so unpredictable. That 7k to 9k pump almost took only half a day to happen. Those who bought at low surely got some hefty profit. I wished I had bought at that time though, but risk is a factor to decisions.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Murat

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 01:51:20 AM

If this situation would come then there is nothing to get surprised, Anything could happen in the coming days because of the international economy is not going well. every share market is running with a low transaction volume, people are getting afraid of this circumstance of the financial crisis, so this cryptocurrency will also be affected by this scenario more or less that's why the price of Bitcoin could be hampered, I am afraid of more price down since 2018 because the last couple of days transaction volume is not a satisfactory level and it doesn't seem to be good indicator for this favor of the Bitcoin anymore.

lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 02:04:01 AM

Now some people on the Internet predict that bitcoin will hit a new low since 2018. Is this someone harvesting leeks and alarmist? Historically, there seems to be a similar voice every time prices fall. Our retail investors are reduced to leeks every time.
If this happened then its not new anymore as we know how volatile the market is. BTW no one can answer this question accurately, we are just here speculating of what might be the price for the next coming days.

One thing is for sure, even bitcoin price dropped it can survive due to people supporting and just waiting for the right timing to buy.

kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 05:53:18 AM

If this happened then its not new anymore as we know how volatile the market is. BTW no one can answer this question accurately, we are just here speculating of what might be the price for the next coming days.

One thing is for sure, even bitcoin price dropped it can survive due to people supporting and just waiting for the right timing to buy.
and now bitcoin prices seem to be refusing to deeper all time lows,
bitcoin is up 25% today because of news from China, this is really interesting where the price of bitcoin will be taken later,
which certainly everyone will also hope with altcoin, just wait there will be turn
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 06:10:17 AM

Following bitcoin’s sudden drop earlier this week, bitcoin and crypto investors feared the worst wasn’t over for the market but everybody will think positive now as Bitcoin heading fast towards the psychological $10,000 mark. Hopefully this sudden rise up will continue as we have waiting for the Bullish market for a very long time.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 08:17:11 AM

I think the decline in the price of bitcoin has stopped and switched to pumping. Well, until now there hasn't been a lower price drop than in 2018 and I don't think this year will be any lower than that. from now on, it looks like bitcoin prices have gone up and are heading for higher prices. I think in this year the price of bitcoin will be in the range of $ 7,500, up to $ 9500, and most likely the highest price will exceed $ 10,000 this year.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 04:25:44 AM

For your own good it is better for you to stop listening to those people and instead try to look at bitcoin and what the price does by yourself, if you do you will notice that after the lowest point is reached bitcoin then goes up and then the new low is never as low as the previous one.

When you look at bitcoin this way then the chances we will see a new low which is even lower than what we saw during 2018 is very unprovable and you should use your time to learn as much as you can about this market instead of wasting it listening to those people.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 04:59:32 AM

I think you should not talking about the all time low because Bitcoin has just reach above $9,000 in just a single day. Although it's looks like big whales trap to me but everyone are happy to see this new development in which it will make people that supporting Bitcoin to increase from diminishing.
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2019, 09:39:15 AM

I don't think we will see Bitcoin touch the price of $6,000 again, why can I say it like this? Because from the analysis side Bitcoin has entered the bullish scenario as we expected, the downtrend has been broken. And from the fundamental side, we have received the green light from the President of China, who has said that the China must take the opportunity of the blockchain technology. As we all know that China has banned cryptocurrency exchange since 2017, so this is great news for us. The whales from there have also bought a lot of BTC I think. This is why we can enjoy the price of bitcoin which suddenly rises very high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: