Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:41:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DREAMR - The First Platform For Dream Manifestation  (Read 5255 times)
Dreamr Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 11:03:30 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2020, 03:38:52 AM by Dreamr Official

The First Platform for Dream Manifestation

Dreamr is a mobile platform with dream-centric social networking features and blockchain-powered financial tools, such as crowdfunding and a P2P Service Marketplace. Dreamr's mission is to leverage advancements in technology and global online connection with one another to make it more practical for anyone to pursue their dreams and aspirations from anywhere.

Stay up to date on the latest news by joining our online communities.

People pursuing their dreams and aspirations at all costs have moved humanity forward in profound ways. The Wright Brothers.. Martin Luther King.. Satoshi Nakomoto, just to name a few.

Everyone has a dream in their heart that we believe is of value to the whole, no matter how big or how small. Our mission is to empower dreamers with the tools and resources that make it practical to pursue their dreams and aspirations today.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 11:10:50 PM

It is good to see that you have advantages over facebook and other social media as presented on your comparison table.
However, as everybody knows, adoption is the major struggle of a new platform.
How are you going to tackle this major obstacle and let users install your app and use it actively?
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2019, 06:03:58 AM

This seems to very interesting project. I have seen group of people coming together and helping eachother with money and tools to fulfill their dream. But that enough for small dream and such initiatives not helping to achieve big dreams. Good to see a global platform which can help in achieving big goals.
kriszz50983

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 06:24:10 AM

I have heard of security tokens before as well. But not sure what are the difference between security tokens and other (traditional )tokens. May I know what are the benefits of security tokens?

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 06:55:49 AM

I think you have the opportunity to grow. Your idea is unique, and it’s one platform that provides support for blockchain startups to find their base in the blockchain ecosystem. It’s great to know beta testing has been completed, When do you plane to launch your platform?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Eniitan24

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 08:20:39 AM

Been following up with this project for a while now and I have been really impressed by most of the details I have found about them. I though have my reservations towards some of their plans/features but still it's looking like a good one for me.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2019, 10:38:50 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2019, 12:43:58 PM by em777

I think you have the opportunity to grow. Your idea is unique, and it’s one platform that provides support for blockchain startups to find their base in the blockchain ecosystem. It’s great to know beta testing has been completed, When do you plane to launch your platform?

same here i am patiently waiting for the platform to come online i came across an article that claimed DREAMR have already implemented a dating platform I would like to know if that is true and a link to the app will help. i want to be part of this ecosystem.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 10:39:25 AM

It feels so good to know that a project which is committed to the achievement of the dreams of individuals has finally emerged. There's so much that could be accomplished when this project comes to mainstream considering the fact that several individuals would be equipped with the necessary tools and mindset necessary to accomplish their dreams.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2019, 10:39:31 AM

This is an interesting project. It’s going to bring together to developers, web designers, tools and a supporting community specific for every new idea/project.
I think Dreamr has the features of a fully decentralized platform. This is good for the Ethereum community where Dreamr would be built on.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2019, 11:10:59 AM

Having our dreams fufil by this type of means is very healthy for us especially when they are quite easy and not so complex steps for us to manage.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Maebeo2017

Activity: 242

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 11:13:54 AM

I have heard of security tokens before as well. But not sure what are the difference between security tokens and other (traditional )tokens. May I know what are the benefits of security tokens?

A very striking difference between Utility tokens and Security is that security tokens gives you profit at a certain period and also they declare profit to the government as well have a taxable income

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 12:41:03 PM

It feels so good to know that a project which is committed to the achievement of the dreams of individuals has finally emerged. There's so much that could be accomplished when this project comes to mainstream considering the fact that several individuals would be equipped with the necessary tools and mindset necessary to accomplish their dreams.

Well, i went through some of their articles and what they have to offer, its quite a lot to assimilate as they seem to have various concepts that they are trying to accomplish, kinda seems like a lot but if they can pull this off, it will be a good thing in the community and also open doors for the conventional community to come in and explore the blockchain industry
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2019, 01:19:40 PM

Having our dreams fufil by this type of means is very healthy for us especially when they are quite easy and not so complex steps for us to manage.

That's right this project have double purpose not just for entertainment or for simple socializing. It also has a big purpose in our lives and that's pursuing our own dreams and connecting to the people with the same or connected to our dreams.

Jr Member

(((     MARTKIST.org     )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ► 
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 02:12:48 PM

I see that the token sale is a security token offering, hold on an exchange (first time I guess). But even if your sale is regulated according to SEC rules, you cannot allow US-citizens to participate? Isn't the SEC an US agency?
Dreamr Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 03:40:43 PM

It is good to see that you have advantages over facebook and other social media as presented on your comparison table.
However, as everybody knows, adoption is the major struggle of a new platform.
How are you going to tackle this major obstacle and let users install your app and use it actively?

Hi thanks for your thoughtful question. We have a 3 prong approach to this.

1) We created our token, DRMR, so we could reward and incentivize active use with ownership of Dreamr and platform benefits associated with being a token holder.

2) We have developed a vast network of influencers over the years, and when the app launches we will drive a lot of traffic through these infleuncers declaring their dreams and guiding their audiences to check out dreamr.

3) We will make users dreams come true, and document these experiences in dreamr original content. Demonstrating the platform's value and giving back to our community will be a powerful marketing tool.

Additionally, to unlock our financial tools users must grow their network and develop a positive reputation score, measured in GDP, we believe this will incentivize people to onboard their friends/supporters from current social platforms if available.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2019, 04:06:57 PM

This seems to very interesting project. I have seen group of people coming together and helping eachother with money and tools to fulfill their dream. But that enough for small dream and such initiatives not helping to achieve big dreams. Good to see a global platform which can help in achieving big goals.
No doubt this will be a very successful project. I have seen a lot of people successfully collaborate on projects because they have a common mindset and idea or even different ideas.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 05:10:03 PM

I see that the token sale is a security token offering, hold on an exchange (first time I guess). But even if your sale is regulated according to SEC rules, you cannot allow US-citizens to participate? Isn't the SEC an US agency?

Hello, thank you for your thoughtful question. We are relying on Regulation S for this token sale, which is an exemption from registration. Regulation S allows U.S. issuers to conduct an off-shore offering to non-US persons. The DRMR Tokens will be freely tradeable between whitelisted addresses (and thus able to list) with the rule that tokens cannot be traded back into the U.S. for 12 months. So the correct term is SEC Compliant, not SEC Regulated.

I hope that answers your question.

Yes, that answers my question perfectly.

I didn't know that is a difference between SEC-compliant and SEC regulated. My guess is that almost all STOs nowadays are 'only' compliant and not SEC-regulated because it is probably very hard (almost impossible) for a crypto token offering to register at the SEC.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 06:55:26 PM

I see you already have a telegram group for announcement. Your community can join in on telegram and get first hand information about new announcements from the team. How about creating a community telegram where Dreamr community can interact with the Dreamr team and ask questions?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2019, 07:48:40 PM

I see you already have a telegram group for announcement. Your community can join in on telegram and get first hand information about new announcements from the team. How about creating a community telegram where Dreamr community can interact with the Dreamr team and ask questions?

Dreamr team already have two telegram groups, one is for announcement and second for discussions/interacting with people. If you have joined announcement thread then just click on discuss and you will land on second group.
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 07:53:49 PM

No doubt this will be a very successful project. I have seen a lot of people successfully collaborate on projects because they have a common mindset and idea or even different ideas.

At this platform people can help each other financially? Or it's different way of sharing /helping each other? I am trying to understand the way people will be receiving support to achieve their dreams

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: