Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:06:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DREAMR - The First Platform For Dream Manifestation  (Read 5255 times)
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 11:44:22 AM

There is an ongoing promotions on Telegram and in the dreamr platform. Couldn't get complete facts but it seems to be making the group go very lively these days.

Nah, it’s just the community members being jovial. It’s the end of the first round of DRMR tokens sales on IDCM exchange, so I’ll expect some questions to be asked by the community members and the team should give urgent transparent replies.

Yeah true community seems to be active these days due to close of round 1. It's getting pretty closer for some good run. Well I do hope for main launch and implementation moving forward.

There's great anticipation for the market to be more friendly and this has brought about more activity in several cryptocurrency communities. The dreamr community is not left behind as the community is expecting some major events which would be instrumental to the increasing rewards for their activities.

I wish the rewards will come partly in already tradeable coins with volume. It's going to stir up loads and loads or activities in the community.

I guess these series of events organised by the dreamr project was orchestrated to serve as the bounty since the project didn't organise any bounty and as we all know most bounties are financed using the tokens of the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 12:07:13 PM

Advertising, popularly known as ads, exist on most social media apps. They’re bugging apps that only benefit the advertising companies and the social media platform developers. On dreamr app, advertisements will exist on dreamr but  they are limited solely to original content produced from Users on Dreamr app that make meaningful contributions to an actual user’s dream or aspiration. Users can interact with any of these products easily.

Are users going to make money from engaging the ads. Last I checked most projects are already going to use this approach. Brave browser already started. Very sweet passive income means.

Users Aren’t going to get paid when they engage with ads like we see with brave browser. I think this is different. There would be ads, but this time these ads would be by Dreamr app users who having been actively involved in the platform. They’ll be allowed to post ads on the platform.

The fact that active users will get rewarded by having an opportunity to advertise in the platform is a good thing which can also supplement the need for any kind of reward through payment, needless to say that the platform can be of so much benefit to any advertiser if all the right things are done and the app becomes a beehive for social activities

The truth is that we actually can't quantify what could become of the dreamr project if the platform becomes a beehive for social activities. Just like we could see in Facebook which has become a household name for social media, the dreamr project could replicate such awesome.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 12:12:47 PM

There is an ongoing promotions on Telegram and in the dreamr platform. Couldn't get complete facts but it seems to be making the group go very lively these days.

Nah, it’s just the community members being jovial. It’s the end of the first round of DRMR tokens sales on IDCM exchange, so I’ll expect some questions to be asked by the community members and the team should give urgent transparent replies.

Yeah true community seems to be active these days due to close of round 1. It's getting pretty closer for some good run. Well I do hope for main launch and implementation moving forward.

There's great anticipation for the market to be more friendly and this has brought about more activity in several cryptocurrency communities. The dreamr community is not left behind as the community is expecting some major events which would be instrumental to the increasing rewards for their activities.

It’s a good opportunity to launch the Dreamr app. The increased interest in cryptocurrencies around the world comes from bitcoin soaring market value. Is the Dreamr github open source? How much is left to be done after the testnet?

I personally haven't heard about the dreamr github being open source, I guess it's not because such news should be available to the community effortlessly. The dreamr team could consider making her source code open to the public to help other upcoming projects.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2019, 12:41:09 PM

Don't miss out on the latest giveaway! They are giving $250 to 4 winners to put towards their dreams!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4WY-etpKxm/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Anyone joining on this...

The dreamr project is getting interesting, no wonder there's been increase activity on the telegram group. The project is resolute in bringing great events which would increase the level of excitement of the community members. Am glad to see that the project is intensifying her effort in promoting the project.

I've always known the dreamr team to be committed to the promotion of the project and increasing its presence in the cryptocurrency space. I love the concept of the project organising periodic events on Instagram to give the community opportunity to earn while doing what they love.

Well, as it is a known phenomenon that commitment and dedication bring about fulfillment, in the end, I hope the project finds fulfillment too, the really are sold out to this cause and I am impressed.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 01:23:21 PM

Advertising, popularly known as ads, exist on most social media apps. They’re bugging apps that only benefit the advertising companies and the social media platform developers. On dreamr app, advertisements will exist on dreamr but  they are limited solely to original content produced from Users on Dreamr app that make meaningful contributions to an actual user’s dream or aspiration. Users can interact with any of these products easily.

Are users going to make money from engaging the ads. Last I checked most projects are already going to use this approach. Brave browser already started. Very sweet passive income means.

Users Aren’t going to get paid when they engage with ads like we see with brave browser. I think this is different. There would be ads, but this time these ads would be by Dreamr app users who having been actively involved in the platform. They’ll be allowed to post ads on the platform.

The fact that active users will get rewarded by having an opportunity to advertise in the platform is a good thing which can also supplement the need for any kind of reward through payment, needless to say that the platform can be of so much benefit to any advertiser if all the right things are done and the app becomes a beehive for social activities

The truth is that we actually can't quantify what could become of the dreamr project if the platform becomes a beehive for social activities. Just like we could see in Facebook which has become a household name for social media, the dreamr project could replicate such awesome.

Well it takes a lot of creativity to make something a household name, not to mention the awareness that needs to be done which is relative to the amount of money spent, especially in a competitive niche, i think where dreamr has an edge is because they are located in the blockchain industry using what many still see as a strange technology, so its an advantage to them
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2019, 02:12:14 PM

Don't miss out on the latest giveaway! They are giving $250 to 4 winners to put towards their dreams!

The dreamr project is getting interesting, no wonder there's been increase activity on the telegram group. The project is resolute in bringing great events which would increase the level of excitement of the community members. Am glad to see that the project is intensifying her effort in promoting the project.

I've always known the dreamr team to be committed to the promotion of the project and increasing its presence in the cryptocurrency space. I love the concept of the project organising periodic events on Instagram to give the community opportunity to earn while doing what they love.

This is a nice opportunity to win some money and get to share your dreams with other people. You might be lucky to win this time. And more opportunity to find someone with similar dreams willing to help you get to achieve your dreams.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 02:15:05 PM

Great promotions and giveaway strategy for Instagram users. Patiently waiting that of Twitter and other social media as I'm not an IG person. Don't get me wrong. Own an account but don't use.

Well, I don't think you should apologize to anyone for not using the platform, everyone has got choices. But as for me, I am going to participate in that of IG, Twitter, and all other social media. Lol

This is Dreamr team’s way of saying happy Halloween and we are here to help you fund your dream project jut before the platform gets fully launched. Would the $250 worth reward be paid in DRMR tokens or gift cards like last time?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 04:03:26 PM

Great promotions and giveaway strategy for Instagram users. Patiently waiting that of Twitter and other social media as I'm not an IG person. Don't get me wrong. Own an account but don't use.

Well, I don't think you should apologize to anyone for not using the platform, everyone has got choices. But as for me, I am going to participate in that of IG, Twitter, and all other social media. Lol

This is Dreamr team’s way of saying happy Halloween and we are here to help you fund your dream project jut before the platform gets fully launched. Would the $250 worth reward be paid in DRMR tokens or gift cards like last time?

Last time I missed this contest. I was  not aware that they are giving away some rewards as well. This time I am not going to miss it.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 04:54:33 PM

All giveaway is fine. How are things going on with regards to token sales? Are you going to extend the dates for sure? Do you have any other alternate ways to raise money?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ace44

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 05:13:07 PM

It’s a good opportunity to launch the Dreamr app. The increased interest in cryptocurrencies around the world comes from bitcoin soaring market value. Is the Dreamr github open source? How much is left to be done after the testnet?

I personally haven't heard about the dreamr github being open source, I guess it's not because such news should be available to the community effortlessly. The dreamr team could consider making her source code open to the public to help other upcoming projects.

Probably such will be done when they get everything right because at the moment they still have a lot on their plate, the raising of fund aspect is still ongoing and nothing tangible to show at the moment because their roadmap is yet to be implemented, the github will be a good thing if they become successful, as people are known to follow success, so one step at a time, wish them luck
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2019, 05:28:32 PM

I will not miss this chance to be part of this huge giveaway this project have. Thanks for sharing this to us I seem busy this day so I'm not aware of this giveaway they have.

I am unaware they are doing giveaway this is a great opportunity to grab decent amount of token and from the look of things its obvious it gonna amount to a lot

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 08:20:12 PM

All giveaway is fine. How are things going on with regards to token sales? Are you going to extend the dates for sure? Do you have any other alternate ways to raise money?

The first round of the token sales has ended. The next round won’t be on IDCM, the team says the next round would be hosted on the Dreamr website.
About the amount of DRMR tokens sold, you can find all the details here Dreamr token sale fundraising update.  https://medium.com/dreamr-social-media-for-the-future/drmr-token-sale-fundraising-update-58329fe1494b

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2019, 08:25:26 PM

I will not miss this chance to be part of this huge giveaway this project have. Thanks for sharing this to us I seem busy this day so I'm not aware of this giveaway they have.

I am unaware they are doing giveaway this is a great opportunity to grab decent amount of token and from the look of things its obvious it gonna amount to a lot

The giveaway won’t be in DRMR tokens, it’s probably going to be paid out in USD. From the post on Instagram, I think the giveaway would be an amount paid to the best four comments and is to help fund their dreams.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Ace44

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 09:19:41 PM

This event don't require so much, the winners are basically determined by luck and that implies that anybody can be a winner. I implore that we all participate in the event to open up the opportunity to earn $250 effortlessly. I'll also like to commend the team for putting such a good event together.

The team indeed deserves commendation and accolades for this event. I remember an event in this manner has been carried out few weeks ago on Instagram when the winner went home with $100 worth of dreamr tokens, if am correct. I can see that the team are consistently carrying out events on this manner and that would help increase the popularity of the project.

Such is really needed in this tough times of promotion and awareness, any upcoming project should be ready to go all out in obtaining the attention of investors, its not easy for investors to bring out their hard earned money to invest in something and projects should make it their duty to make investors happy, one way or the other, i hope to see such promotion in the future
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2019, 10:10:24 PM

The first round of the token sales has ended. The next round won’t be on IDCM, the team says the next round would be hosted on the Dreamr website.
About the amount of DRMR tokens sold, you can find all the details here Dreamr token sale fundraising update.  https://medium.com/dreamr-social-media-for-the-future/drmr-token-sale-fundraising-update-58329fe1494b

Great to know that the first round does good and not extend to its deadline. Then it's okay to make their next round on their website if more investors will benefit from it. And they also say that they will continue negotiating for more top exchange for their listings this will make this project a great spot in the market soon.

Jr Member

(((     MARTKIST.org     )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ► 
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 10:49:51 PM

Great to know that the first round does good and not extend to its deadline. Then it's okay to make their next round on their website if more investors will benefit from it. And they also say that they will continue negotiating for more top exchange for their listings this will make this project a great spot in the market soon.

Listing on top exchanges is a great idea. I thought Dreamr had a deal with IDCM exchange for an STEO and then listing after a few days. I guess it didn’t go well as expected and there was a change of plans. Dreamr team have made the decision to sell DRMR tokens themselves. Let’s hope the decision was the best option.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 02:23:38 AM

Well, as it is a known phenomenon that commitment and dedication bring about fulfillment, in the end, I hope the project finds fulfillment too, the really are sold out to this cause and I am impressed.

It's our prayers for the project to be successful, they've started on a good note and I believe that the market would be favourable for the project considering the fact that the platform would be giving a good opportunity for people to get their dreams come true.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 02:36:44 AM

The giveaway won’t be in DRMR tokens, it’s probably going to be paid out in USD. From the post on Instagram, I think the giveaway would be an amount paid to the best four comments and is to help fund their dreams.

The giveaway is actually not meant for the best comment this time, rather it's meant for four lucky winners who fulfil the stipulated conditions as written on the post. This opportunity is opened to everyone irrespective of your writing skills and expertise.
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 02:56:58 AM

About the amount of DRMR tokens sold, you can find all the details here Dreamr token sale fundraising update.  https://medium.com/dreamr-social-media-for-the-future/drmr-token-sale-fundraising-update-58329fe1494b

Listing on top exchanges is a great idea. I thought Dreamr had a deal with IDCM exchange for an STEO and then listing after a few days. I guess it didn’t go well as expected and there was a change of plans. Dreamr team have made the decision to sell DRMR tokens themselves. Let’s hope the decision was the best option.

I think listing at multiple exchanges may not be good idea at the start, as it requires huge amount of money just to pay exchange fees. They have selected one exchange for now and I think they will be going with 1-2 more exchanges once tokens sale ends.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 03:03:26 AM

I wish the rewards will come partly in already tradeable coins with volume. It's going to stir up loads and loads or activities in the community.

Yes, I agree with you. It would be much preferable to have dreamr reward the users with cryptocurrency like bitcoin or ethereum which are more popular and could be tradable immediately or gift cards which could be easily converted into fiat. Most persons are not patient enough to wait for the project tokens to get listed before gaining access to the fund.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: