Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:04:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DREAMR - The First Platform For Dream Manifestation  (Read 5253 times)
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2019, 06:51:01 AM

I wouldn't argue or doubt this cos most of their promotions and giveaways have been in real fiat other than their tokens. These are stuffs most projects don't consider. I've won some project contest that became completely useless cos I couldn't cashout in real fiat.

Like they said, it’s a fund for your project not just a reward. It’s a gift to the winners so they could go on and make their dreams come true. It’s not money for their purse or a free gift or money they could invest in a different project not even in Dreamr.
So I guess this has to be in some easily liquidated currency. And bitcoin would do that better than gift cards would.

Let's not deceive ourselves, most of the persons sharing their dreams on the thread are only concerned about the financial reward and not their dreams. Even if the reward was reduced to an amount far lesser than what it is presently, they would still participate. If you can check closely, you'll find out that the $250 can barely finance most of the dream on the thread.

This makes this project more great with this kind of event they have more people like to participate in it because they giving fiat so that winners can appreciate the price instantly. If they can do this right now I think they can make more dreams come true in the near future.

Jr Member

(((     MARTKIST.org     )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ► 
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2019, 08:14:26 AM

I sometimes search the internet to read blogs where Dreamr project is mentioned. Here’s a blog on Tachyon Protocol, a blockchain project that seeks to build a model which would eliminate the need for client server designs. https://themerkle.com/overview-of-4-web-3-0-technologies-from-tachyon-protocol/.
Although, Dreamr just gets mentioned twice, I think it’s good advertising for a project like Dreamr which is a social media platform for people with amazing projects and dreams.

Thanks for sharing this blog article. I agree wit you on proper marketing of the project in crypto related sites. Coinmarketcap is one of the best apart from worldcoinindex.

Advertising on coinmarketcap is expensive. It’s one of the best place to advertise but it’s expensive. I won’t advise  that Dreamr go on to spend that amount just for advertising. I think they should pay more attention on the app development. If you read through the whitepaper, Dreamr doesn’t seem to be an app that would have much of it’s users interested in blockchain technology or how blockchain tech could help their dreams. It’s just going to be a social media platform to them.

Obviously, dreamr won't be able to afford to advertise on coin market cap. The team has a meagre budget and are too wise to invest all in advertising. I'm of the opinion that the current promotions organised by the project would also assist in getting the needed awareness.

It doesn't matter though. They don't have to promote on coinmarketcap before they can be able to reach a lot of people. There are other means of advertisements they can file that they can gain lot of people.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 09:37:17 AM

I sometimes search the internet to read blogs where Dreamr project is mentioned. Here’s a blog on Tachyon Protocol, a blockchain project that seeks to build a model which would eliminate the need for client server designs. https://themerkle.com/overview-of-4-web-3-0-technologies-from-tachyon-protocol/.
Although, Dreamr just gets mentioned twice, I think it’s good advertising for a project like Dreamr which is a social media platform for people with amazing projects and dreams.

Thanks for sharing this blog article. I agree wit you on proper marketing of the project in crypto related sites. Coinmarketcap is one of the best apart from worldcoinindex.

Advertising on coinmarketcap is expensive. It’s one of the best place to advertise but it’s expensive. I won’t advise  that Dreamr go on to spend that amount just for advertising. I think they should pay more attention on the app development. If you read through the whitepaper, Dreamr doesn’t seem to be an app that would have much of it’s users interested in blockchain technology or how blockchain tech could help their dreams. It’s just going to be a social media platform to them.

You do have a point, the growth of any brand relies heavily on the development and proper utilization of the funds that they have or have acquired, so its necessary that you use it wisely and not blow it up, it makes no sense to advertise in high grade sites and mess up when you get huge influx of people, its preferable better for the good reviews generated from the users to be used with minimal spending
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 11:10:37 AM

You do have a point, the growth of any brand relies heavily on the development and proper utilization of the funds that they have or have acquired, so its necessary that you use it wisely and not blow it up, it makes no sense to advertise in high grade sites and mess up when you get huge influx of people, its preferable better for the good reviews generated from the users to be used with minimal spending

Talking about advertising, this isn’t the time for Dreamr to advertise on CMC. The time would come. Why I need to see done here is a product. I won’t like to sit back and watch more money go into unnecessary spendings like promotion on CMC. At the moment, it’s not needed.
When the App is ready to use, then the team can move on to CMC and other popular cryptocurrency forums for advertising.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2019, 12:27:09 PM

I wouldn't argue or doubt this cos most of their promotions and giveaways have been in real fiat other than their tokens. These are stuffs most projects don't consider. I've won some project contest that became completely useless cos I couldn't cashout in real fiat.

Like they said, it’s a fund for your project not just a reward. It’s a gift to the winners so they could go on and make their dreams come true. It’s not money for their purse or a free gift or money they could invest in a different project not even in Dreamr.
So I guess this has to be in some easily liquidated currency. And bitcoin would do that better than gift cards would.

Let's not deceive ourselves, most of the persons sharing their dreams on the thread are only concerned about the financial reward and not their dreams. Even if the reward was reduced to an amount far lesser than what it is presently, they would still participate. If you can check closely, you'll find out that the $250 can barely finance most of the dream on the thread.

This makes this project more great with this kind of event they have more people like to participate in it because they giving fiat so that winners can appreciate the price instantly. If they can do this right now I think they can make more dreams come true in the near future.

I’m fine with payment in fair. The last challenge was in fiat and it was a successful promotion. I think if there’s a good number of people participating in the challenge then it’s ok. I’ll like to see more promotional activities from the team. Promotions that has a good number of people participating.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 12:52:21 PM

I agree with you as regards the fact that advertising in the coin market cap website is expensive. It would be unwise for a startup project like dreamr who are Striving for capital to use that means of advertising. Infact, I believe the team are smart enough to decipher issues like this and would only be advertising in low cost avenues.
There’re some less expensive ways to advertise. I saw that of Dreamr on Instagram. Dreamr do have a lot of fans on Instagram. I think that’s  a good way to advertise. If things goes on well, winners would likely carry out personal advertising for the project by inviting their friends to Dreamr app.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2019, 12:55:13 PM

Obviously, dreamr won't be able to afford to advertise on coin market cap. The team has a meagre budget and are too wise to invest all in advertising. I'm of the opinion that the current promotions organised by the project would also assist in getting the needed awareness.

It doesn't matter though. They don't have to promote on coinmarketcap before they can be able to reach a lot of people. There are other means of advertisements they can file that they can gain lot of people.

Yeah, they can push their platform on social media platform like twitter or reddit doing so will enable them reach a lot of audience who I believe will have investors amongst them

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 01:35:02 PM

Exactly, the event is so accommodating. Every individual could participate irrespective of the size of his dreams. The winners are expected to be chosen based on luck and awarded the sum of $250 which is expected to be used to finance the dreams.
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 01:45:19 PM

Yes that's true. In my opinion it's wiser to have an advertising and promotional strategy. This would give the project an aura of excellence and the viewers would be unable to resist the creativity of the advertisers. Dreamr has been faithful in her promotional events and that's a commendable strategy by the team.
Ace44

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 01:58:44 PM

Talking about advertising, this isn’t the time for Dreamr to advertise on CMC. The time would come. Why I need to see done here is a product. I won’t like to sit back and watch more money go into unnecessary spendings like promotion on CMC. At the moment, it’s not needed.
When the App is ready to use, then the team can move on to CMC and other popular cryptocurrency forums for advertising.

That's the point, like have something tangible before dong massive promotions, doing such before the proper functioning of the platform is absurd, i want to see a situation whereby they will even hit the limelight without spending much on advertisement, yea, i do agree to the fact that one needs to advertise to be known but this is not the right time-frame to do such
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 02:02:14 PM

I trust that the dreamr team are very responsible and would maximise the funds entrusted to them. I was personally thrilled by the soft cap of the project which suggested that the dreamr project would be finance with only $100,000. It shows that the team are frugal and committed to minimal spending.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 02:20:25 PM

That's the point, like have something tangible before dong massive promotions, doing such before the proper functioning of the platform is absurd, i want to see a situation whereby they will even hit the limelight without spending much on advertisement, yea, i do agree to the fact that one needs to advertise to be known but this is not the right time-frame to do such

I can't agree less. There needs to be something substantial to show to the public. People are enticed by results and not wishes. The project needs to kick-start her development to have something tangible to show for the funds realised during the first round of tokensale.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 02:24:52 PM

I’m fine with payment in fair. The last challenge was in fiat and it was a successful promotion. I think if there’s a good number of people participating in the challenge then it’s ok. I’ll like to see more promotional activities from the team. Promotions that has a good number of people participating.

I believe the level of participation on the ongoing event is encouraging. I remember they've got over 3000 comments on the thread and most of the comments were dreams which followers shared. The team needs to do more in creating awareness about ongoing events for the community. Instagram is not very popular among cryptocurrency enthusiast and that should be considered when organising subsequent events.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 03:23:38 PM

I agree with you that coinmarketcap advertisement is expensive. However thats worth spending instead of making other boring and vague things. See the success rate if projects advertised in CMC.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Lizz000007

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 04:25:03 PM

i patially agree with you on a point that advertising on coin markets is costing a lot of money for dreamr but I believe this also a strategy of team to get more investors and make the project more popular among people so I think if this is applicable than its Expensive, but so worth it!
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2019, 06:30:13 PM

Another review of Dreamr App project. This time it’s done by ihold, a website that reviews blockchain projects. https://ihodl.com/advertising/2019-11-07/will-tachyon-help-us-create-borderless-and-scalable-internet/ 
This is good for Dreamr. Does anyone have an idea of how much has been raised so far?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2019, 07:23:02 PM

I agree with you that coinmarketcap advertisement is expensive. However thats worth spending instead of making other boring and vague things. See the success rate if projects advertised in CMC.

I would like to see the metrics of those projects advertising on coinmarketcap, really i would. I will like to know if it is as a result of the ad  they placed on cmc.
Ace44

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 09:30:17 PM

I believe the level of participation on the ongoing event is encouraging. I remember they've got over 3000 comments on the thread and most of the comments were dreams which followers shared. The team needs to do more in creating awareness about ongoing events for the community. Instagram is not very popular among cryptocurrency enthusiast and that should be considered when organising subsequent events.

I do agree with you on he Instagram aspect, personally i do feel surprise that they are heavily utilizing that channel as a means of awareness, its not something that i have seen in most project but if its helping them get the job done, then they should by all means go ahead, what we the community want to see is the progress and successful implementation of the concept
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 12:41:27 AM

i patially agree with you on a point that advertising on coin markets is costing a lot of money for dreamr but I believe this also a strategy of team to get more investors and make the project more popular among people so I think if this is applicable than its Expensive, but so worth it!

If the funds were available, it would have been a great idea to consider advertising in such an expensive avenue, but as the project stands, funds are barely sufficient for the necessities. It would be wise for the project to consider other options which are less expensive and gives almost similar benefits in terms of attracting more investors to the project.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 04:28:52 AM

Another review of Dreamr App project. This time it’s done by ihold, a website that reviews blockchain projects. https://ihodl.com/advertising/2019-11-07/will-tachyon-help-us-create-borderless-and-scalable-internet/ 
This is good for Dreamr. Does anyone have an idea of how much has been raised so far?

The total amount of money raised so far hasn’t been made public. The team only talked about over $400000 raised from private sales. That of IDCM STEO and other public sales funds hasn’t been officially announced yet.
I think being in the news once again is good. Good to see other people make reference to Dreamr.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: