Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:36:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: token handling messaging  (Read 101 times)
SiegfriedJupiter (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 03:24:26 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2019, 07:35:34 PM by SiegfriedJupiter

there are too many useless coins, copying something already exists but what the world needs is a simple solution for a simple user.
This is the 1Million$ idea and if you know a project working on the following solution, please, let me know, I would invest immediately.

here's an excerpt from my white-paper, unfinished and written in bad english, but I hope, you will get the idea:

BRICK is an ERC20-token, that allows you to receive a decent amount of ETH/ETC and an E-Mail-Address to a certain blockchain address and send a message back to that E-Mail-address for the payment automatically.

What do you need BRICKs for?

BRICK manages the information flow and the purpose of your message. The BRICK-owner is allowed to define a wallet-address the fundings will be collected, set a minimum price and the maximum amount of entries possible. Setting a password or access-code as well as mailing lists are features BRICK will be implementing additionally. Thus the accessibility of your message can be assured by a code. You decide if the payment will be permitted or if a wrong code will send an alternative message, for exampe a telephone number thereby the payer has a possibility to contact you.

Long story short, what we need, is a token, that sends messages for payment. You could sell video games via blockchain by sending an unlock-key or a download link for example.

tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 04:14:55 PM

Brand new account promoting his scamcoin. Here's a fine example of what you should report and always avoid on Bitcointalk.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: