Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:55:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] delete  (Read 2114 times)
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

Get Paid For Video Views And Comments

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2019, 12:55:22 PM

I made it and upload 10 videos how do I claim coins ?

Please have a look at your wallet. The coins should be in there by now. Payments are made during the night, every 24 hours. Please let me know if you have any problems here or on our telegram channel

DIY Tube Video Community
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GoFY
Copper Member

Activity: 128

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2019, 02:15:52 PM

Yeah coins arrived btw Im a bit confused cose on DIY tube I see that i need to provide ethereum address and that coin will be POW/ POS so will be ethereum based token or after 10.10 you plan to show algo and wallets will be released to send coins there ??
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2019, 02:56:26 PM

Yeah coins arrived btw Im a bit confused cose on DIY tube I see that i need to provide ethereum address and that coin will be POW/ POS so will be ethereum based token or after 10.10 you plan to show algo and wallets will be released to send coins there ??

No, sorry for the confusion. We are developing the final coin sale and withdrawal pages. Please disregard those for now. On Wednesday night everything will be in place for DIY Tube Coins. Members will be able to purchase with Ether or BTC. And hopefully credit card but lets see if we can manage that on time.

We are also not going to use KYC as initially planned because there will be no ICO or IEO or fundraiser before the coin is launched.

DIY Tube Video Community
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 04:59:59 PM

With just three days to the launch of our blockchain, we are working heavily behind the scenes. We are updating our coin site with more information daily from now to launch. There you will be able to find information on setting up GPU mining, mining pools, masternode set up and more.

Learn more here: https://www.diytubecoin.com

DIY Tube Video Community
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 08:44:50 PM

We have updated our telegram link. There was a glitch in the old link. On telegram you can chat with our team and ask questions about DIY Tube blockchain and coin directly. Here is the correct link: https://t.me/DIY_Tube_Video

DIY Tube Video Community
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2019, 10:55:19 PM

Only 38 hours and counting down till the official launch of our cryptocurrency and blockchain. On October 10 at 9 am EST we will mine the first block and release our github and all information to the public.

Mining will be open to masternode holders and CPU mining with our wallet in the first one or two days. Then we will open it up to GPU mining.

Coins will at first be available on our website https://www.diytube.video

DIYT Coins can be purchased with Eth and BTC. Later we will be listed on an exchange and move all sales through there. But to get your masternode and get in early its best to get on DIY Tube now. Anonymous membership is required in order to sign in and access our wallets and payment processor, which is also anonymous.

We are constantly updating our coin site with more details. At launch we will have full details on mining, masternode holders, wallets and more. https://www.diytubecoin.com

DIY Tube Video Community
hunnybadger

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 11:20:25 PM

Only 38 hours and counting down till the official launch of our cryptocurrency and blockchain. On October 10 at 9 am EST we will mine the first block and release our github and all information to the public.

Mining will be open to masternode holders and CPU mining with our wallet in the first one or two days. Then we will open it up to GPU mining.

Coins will at first be available on our website https://www.diytube.video

DIYT Coins can be purchased with Eth and BTC. Later we will be listed on an exchange and move all sales through there. But to get your masternode and get in early its best to get on DIY Tube now. Anonymous membership is required in order to sign in and access our wallets and payment processor, which is also anonymous.

We are constantly updating our coin site with more details. At launch we will have full details on mining, masternode holders, wallets and more. https://www.diytubecoin.com

I just found out about your sale. I have a few asic miners whereas you mine with PCs and GPUs. I have a question about your upcoming sale of 4,000,000 coins of 0.10 value.

Has $400,000 USD been posted to back the value of the 4 million coins offered for sale?

Where is the value of the 4 million coins that are being sold? You cannot expect the purchaser's real value money to cover your lack of $400,000.00 to make the coins actually worth 10 cents. You are putting the cart before the horse. The initial value of your coins is ZERO unless funded by your company. You cannot pull coin value out of thin air which you are attempting to do.
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2019, 12:13:32 AM

Oh, one of my YouTube trolls found me here. One of the nastiest women I had the pleasure to never meet in person (Thank God). Please go study cryptocurrency a bit and then get back to me with maybe some better worded harassments that make sense in the cryptocurrency world. All you have done here is to prove you have no knowledge of cryptocurrency. Oh, and to help my thread rank higher. Thanks for that. Every comment brings me back to the homepage in front of more people. It was getting lonely in here.

DIY Tube Video Community
hunnybadger

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 01:44:21 AM

Oh, one of my YouTube trolls found me here. One of the nastiest women I had the pleasure to never meet in person (Thank God). Please go study cryptocurrency a bit and then get back to me with maybe some better worded harassments that make sense in the cryptocurrency world. All you have done here is to prove you have no knowledge of cryptocurrency. Oh, and to help my thread rank higher. Thanks for that. Every comment brings me back to the homepage in front of more people. It was getting lonely in here.

I asked how you can just set the value at 10 cents without posting $400,000 dollars to cover 4 million coins. Where is the $400K backing these coins to make them worth 10 cents? Where is the value in what you are selling?

I have an AvalonV6 miner and been on this forum for mining info. I have been following a new miner on here that I planned to purchase but have not done so yet. I have Ethereum and Bitcoin.

Your 'nastiest women' name calling is irrelevant as you are confusing me with someone else. You did delete a youtube comment of mine saying a 1995 Dodge truck is not OBD2 compliant but that comment is not nasty. I was going to offer to troubleshoot the truck for you but your immediate 'nastyness' prevented that. 
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2019, 12:46:49 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2019, 05:37:59 PM by DIYTube

This thread is paused. Reserved for telegram info and live net notice. 24 hours from now

Telegram link: https://t.me/DIY_Tube_Video

DIY Tube Video Community
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2019, 12:24:18 PM

Good morning everyone. We had planned to launch our live blockchain at 9 am EST this morning but we have to delay a bit. We are working on some issues.

We will make announcements once our blockchain is live.

Please join our telegram group for live updates: https://t.me/DIY_Tube_Video

DIY Tube Video Community
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2019, 06:39:41 PM

We are delaying launch of our blockchain till Wednesday next week. Two of our members had family issues to deal with and we will be all back together again in a few days.

DIY Tube Video Community
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2019, 07:12:50 PM

We are live!!!! We have launched our blockchain to the public a little bit ago. Get your wallets and instructions here: https://www.diytubecoin.com/CPU-Mining.html

Join our telegram chat for live help: https://t.me/DIY_Tube_Video

DIY Tube Video Community
JoenNL

Activity: 571
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 06:36:14 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2019, 10:44:22 AM by JoenNL

We are live!!!! We have launched our blockchain to the public a little bit ago. Get your wallets and instructions here: https://www.diytubecoin.com/CPU-Mining.html

Join our telegram chat for live help: https://t.me/DIY_Tube_Video

Besides, why CPU mining? NIST5 is an ASIC coin, mining with ur wallet cpu or with ur gpu is just waste of money.
DIY COIN IS AN ASIC COIN, NOT AN CPU/GPU COIN.

Do not waste your cpu or gpu on this coin since u will get nothing Smiley

-------------------
 "difficulty": 559.3681274778979,
  "errors": "",
  "genproclimit": -1,
  "networkhashps": 19985097003,
-------------------
Happy mining asic owners Tongue There is nothing u can do with ur cpu

DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 02:32:35 PM

Besides, why CPU mining? NIST5 is an ASIC coin, mining with ur wallet cpu or with ur gpu is just waste of money.

-------------------
-------------------
[/quote]

You are correct. The minute we opened up to the public we got hit with an ASIC miner who took all the block rewards. So we have shut down. We are removing POW mining and going with Masternodes only.

We hope to relaunch in about 24 hours with new wallets and new blockchain.

The MOST important thing of all is that DIY Tube is a success and content creators can pay their bills once again like it used to be on YouTube.

DIY Tube Video Community
JoenNL

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 03:16:14 PM

-------------------
-------------------

You are correct. The minute we opened up to the public we got hit with an ASIC miner who took all the block rewards. So we have shut down. We are removing POW mining and going with Masternodes only.

We hope to relaunch in about 24 hours with new wallets and new blockchain.

The MOST important thing of all is that DIY Tube is a success and content creators can pay their bills once again like it used to be on YouTube.
[/quote]

-------------

I warned you before the launch about this issue, i told u there are nist5 asics and i told u its not worth for cpu/gpu miners to go into this. U should also communicate a lot more instead of waiting a few hours till days before u say something.

This is what we call on bitcointalk: DOA and premined by the asic owner (wondering who that will be Wink )

DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 04:30:28 PM

I warned you before the launch about this issue, i told u there are nist5 asics and i told u its not worth for cpu/gpu miners to go into this. U should also communicate a lot more instead of waiting a few hours till days before u say something.

This is what we call on bitcointalk: DOA and premined by the asic owner (wondering who that will be Wink )
[/quote]

I am very saddened to see a higher level person on here harassing me like this.

I made the call to shut down the blockchain because someone was using an ASIC. Boy that would be stupid if I was the one trying to mine it all huh? I must be the dumbest scammer in the whole wide world huh? Boy you must be laughing at me now. Oh yeah.

I have been on here for over a month talking to myself but nobody cared to share anything with me. I have had multiple threads in an attempt to get help long before we got deep into the blockchain. Not a peep from anyone. So Yeah, blame me.

If I wanted to pump and dump scam anyone dont you think I would be on here trying to hide the problems and smooth things over instead of being totally open about the issue and stopping the blockchain?

I mean really???

DIY Tube Video Community
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 04:35:05 PM

What do you think Satoshi would say about your attitude when we spent two years working on the platform FIRST and only then, when we had a solid platform, did we work on the blockchain?

In a time when most blockchains are pure scams with no backbone at all. Just pure scams to get money. I spent two years of my life on this project to get slapped in the face.

Bah, you can beat me down but I wont stop. DIY Tube is going to make it. I am going to put money back into the hands of the content creators and help those who got burnt by YouTube!!!

DIY Tube Video Community
JoenNL

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 04:56:44 PM

What do you think Satoshi would say about your attitude when we spent two years working on the platform FIRST and only then, when we had a solid platform, did we work on the blockchain?

In a time when most blockchains are pure scams with no backbone at all. Just pure scams to get money. I spent two years of my life on this project to get slapped in the face.

Bah, you can beat me down but I wont stop. DIY Tube is going to make it. I am going to put money back into the hands of the content creators and help those who got burnt by YouTube!!!

your website seems to be cool, nothing wrong with that. the POW fase is doa..

It seemed to be a safe chain with a hybrid pow/pos/masternode.

Besides i dont slap anyone in the face, as i said the video site can be an interesting thing as soon the content kicks in. The mining / pow part is just a failure, i warned u about before the release.

JoenNL

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 05:06:40 PM

Let me give u some advise:
Change the algo to an cpu or gpu algo (power2b or x16rv2/x16rt, an example) and enable POW function.
Fix the chain as at the moment as soon as u close the wallet the chain get corrupt

Give the transactions at least 9 confirms (at least 6 confirms with pow OR pos OR MN), this prevents u a lot headache for double spend attacks.
Example: a transaction need to be confirmed with 6 pow blocks and 3 pos or mn blocks. Make it more cool: at least 3 pow blocks, 3 pos blocks and 3 mn blocks.

Do with this what u want, its a simple advise what can be worked out  very easy. It will do this coin a good favour.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: