Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:47:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] delete  (Read 2114 times)
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

Get Paid For Video Views And Comments

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 09:21:19 PM

Why are people crying about manipulation?
It's not manipulation, it's simply bad management.
If the project is supposed to give value to content creators, then it shouldn't have PoW and Masternodes.

Just mint coins through unique views and be harsh on those who use bots to increase their views.

Here are some pointers:

A) He minted 5,000,000 coins... out of thin air...   as per his words:  1,000,000 coins that he already owe to the people that used his platmform and 4,000,000 to sell to "finance" exchanges....
B) He will not even accept his own coins as a method of payment on his "filipino convenience store"  (But he sure has a Paypal donate button)  So the guy don't even recognize the value of his own coins but yet want you to take his word that they are worth $0.10 a piece....
C) His "fair" attribution on mining a 50 coin block:   1 to the miner,  49 to the masternode....  (I am not joking, this is really his 'fair' ratio)

Just pathetic through and through...

Hmmm, look again. Miners are currently getting 100% of the mining rewards for a while. We disabled masternodes so nobody can say we mined alone unfairly until we get listed on exchanges so we can sell coins.

My wife's grocery store has nothing to do with DIY Tube and really does not fit here. Nor does she have a paypal donate button.

Our coin site and whitepaper explain things nicely: https://www.diytubecoin.com

DIY Tube Video Community

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DiveCrewCanada

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 09:32:38 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2019, 09:45:41 PM by DiveCrewCanada

Hmmm, look again. Miners are currently getting 100% of the mining rewards for a while. We disabled masternodes so nobody can say we mined alone unfairly until we get listed on exchanges so we can sell coins.

My wife's grocery store has nothing to do with DIY Tube and really does not fit here. Nor does she have a paypal donate button.

Our coin site and whitepaper explain things nicely: https://www.diytubecoin.com

ROFL are you ever a fraud...  Yes the masternodes are currently disabled but will be re-enabled in a few days, your buddu Phillip20 just set up a pool to his masternode...   and the ratio of 49-1 is fair right?

4 masternodes, not one person paid for them

As for the grocery store... You put your name as the owner all over the place... but when it is time to put your actions where you mouth is... it is no longer yours right? Aside, what difference does it make that this is your wife or not... She should accept the currency of her husband don't you think....  Don't try to squirm out of that one troyBoy .  Not sure when you removed your donate button.. was it when you changed to that all evil google pay?

From your own Facebook page you freaking fraudulent liar:

https://www.facebook.com/SariSariShopGaylord/photos/a.324963621511682/374735453201165/?type=3&eid=ARDoNl3dJ4ZRyDrpS4HLesXPWVMR1wWtLXkztjq0hkuBV3QlI5ikyVHpCe1_Fx8lE8JqS207ZpeVoW1G&__xts__%5B0%5D=68.ARA8LplUI78VeYjuykk0YXSOz1IJiqMjUY_dISut1bxymifT__aixXKNe6WSoLd4Bld7SvkPS_GLobdX33R9L1pHDQk8pTmcNihH-MM3iLuEvTFvpRLvjihT6kDEyHkCuwiETFpoLm7Pf3bxn0-H98oa7-exhisy637pGTYzedrskZODazmwyvsGmT-SdJSEHbITEw_NX15mq0kDcWwrS8FAKExNS32u0wXnuq7ZC3CRdwcGSXrsW3OU-GKTyDuiD_PGAK5Eie-VpMFrWC3PmXEs3xkQ0s7GQQzMMVaBqSx14TW534U2L_3-jOpsZ7eGCy1bu31SsrAkiYSZ0d-gc9k&__tn__=EEHH-R

Your whitepaper doesn't explain anything nicely you keep changing your "vision" and rules all the time!! Are you ever a joke.

DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2019, 12:04:38 AM

You have voiced your opinions and dislike for myself and my family. Thank you for sharing. I do believe you have done your part to save the World and can do no more here. Have a nice night.

DIY Tube Video Community
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2019, 12:50:04 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2019, 01:14:41 AM by DIYTube

We have updated our list of mining pools here: https://www.diytubecoin.com/Mining-Pools.html

Currently there are three mining pools that we know of. More will be added to the list as we become aware of them.

DIY Tube Video Community
CCMcapitol

Activity: 64

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 04:16:13 AM

In general, I am not concerned where someone lives, or what currency someone takes at their grocery store.
Many People that have made it big once lived in their cars.
What I am concerned with is that I sit here with a substantial amount of money that I am willing to invest, so I can in this man's words, "put money in the hands of the creators" along with putting money in my hands as well.
Yet, he and I seem to be having a circular conversation.
I ask for the full names of his partners Phillip and Sky, and he claims they are on his web page.
This is the fourth time I have asked this question. I have spend a lot of time now chasing something on a web site that's not there, yet he claims it is. A question... Why he has spent more time dodging than it would take to just answer a legit question? Could it be perhaps he is too tired to understand my question? I know he's been hard at work, so maybe that's the reason? Are there other reasons?
I may be wrong. and I apologize if I am, but wouldn't someone that spent two years setting up a business, know what is and what isn't on their web page?
It's clear that I am willing to invest money and get started, however, as I stated before, one should always be cautious investing money online, and I am.
Once again, full names of Phillip, and your developer Sky, And we can get the ball rolling. I am excited about getting started so we can all make money. I am not interested in the name of your investor. I have been a silent investor with start-ups as well.
Thank you.
DiveCrewCanada

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 11:51:57 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2019, 12:02:02 PM by DiveCrewCanada

You have voiced your opinions and dislike for myself and my family. Thank you for sharing. I do believe you have done your part to save the World and can do no more here. Have a nice night.

As usual, when people brings valid points that does not fit your story... you try to squirm out of it.... But here is the thing, your DIYTube "Headquarters" are in that convenience store space, you make your "announcement" videos from there, Hell you even put a banner on the wall to make it look more official, so if you have any, and I mean ANY trust in that play money you are creating, people should be able to use it to get good at your store... How are they supposed to "Pay their Bills" as you said, if they can't even buy a bag of Cheese It at the "Founder's Store"...

If you do not accept it, the word will travel fast and realize that you do not even trust (or your wife don't trust) your own currency...  Imagine if the US government was only accepting Canadian Dollars but yet was telling the Americans that the money is great....

You always put yourself in hard positions because you never put the thoughts into things or listen to the right people for advice.

In all honesty, I know this project, just like so many of yours in the past is doomed to failure, I just hope it will not affect too much the livelihood of your wife and daughter based on your lack of judgement.

P.S.:  I have absolutely nothing against Melanie or Michelle.
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2019, 12:34:32 PM

As usual, when people brings valid points that does not fit your story... you try to squirm out of it.... But here is the thing, your DIYTube "Headquarters" are in that convenience store space, you make your "announcement" videos from there, Hell you even put a banner on the wall to make it look more official, so if you have any, and I mean ANY trust in that play money you are creating, people should be able to use it to get good at your store... How are they supposed to "Pay their Bills" as you said, if they can't even buy a bag of Cheese It at the "Founder's Store"...

If you do not accept it, the word will travel fast and realize that you do not even trust (or your wife don't trust) your own currency...  Imagine if the US government was only accepting Canadian Dollars but yet was telling the Americans that the money is great....

You always put yourself in hard positions because you never put the thoughts into things or listen to the right people for advice.

In all honesty, I know this project, just like so many of yours in the past is doomed to failure, I just hope it will not affect too much the livelihood of your wife and daughter based on your lack of judgement.

P.S.:  I have absolutely nothing against Melanie or Michelle.

This is not the place to bring up personal rantings and squabbles. If you have a problem with someone, then bring it to court, or the authorities.

But I do like your idea, in a way. My wife's store, and I tell everyone it is her store, yes, uses an outdated cash register and cannot take digital currency. But your idea of setting up an online store and taking DIY Tube as payment is a good one. One I have considered before as well. It will take some time to set up, so I hope you have patience in this because I am busy now with promoting DIY Tube and the blockchain. But I think I will do that.

Having one more use for DIY Tube Coins will bring even more success overall to the blockchain and DIY Tube Video Community.

Join DIY Tube Video Community and get paid for doing what you enjoy!

https://www.diytube.video

DIY Tube Video Community
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2019, 12:36:24 PM

In general, I am not concerned where someone lives, or what currency someone takes at their grocery store.
Many People that have made it big once lived in their cars.
What I am concerned with is that I sit here with a substantial amount of money that I am willing to invest, so I can in this man's words, "put money in the hands of the creators" along with putting money in my hands as well.
Yet, he and I seem to be having a circular conversation.
I ask for the full names of his partners Phillip and Sky, and he claims they are on his web page.
This is the fourth time I have asked this question. I have spend a lot of time now chasing something on a web site that's not there, yet he claims it is. A question... Why he has spent more time dodging than it would take to just answer a legit question? Could it be perhaps he is too tired to understand my question? I know he's been hard at work, so maybe that's the reason? Are there other reasons?
I may be wrong. and I apologize if I am, but wouldn't someone that spent two years setting up a business, know what is and what isn't on their web page?
It's clear that I am willing to invest money and get started, however, as I stated before, one should always be cautious investing money online, and I am.
Once again, full names of Phillip, and your developer Sky, And we can get the ball rolling. I am excited about getting started so we can all make money. I am not interested in the name of your investor. I have been a silent investor with start-ups as well.
Thank you.

Everything you need to know in order to make a decision about our company is on our coin site. We have shown more about our team, company, business model and everything else than most crypto companies ever do. I even put out my birthdate and anything you need to run a background check on me.

Thank you for your time.

DIY Tube Video Community
DiveCrewCanada

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 12:56:10 PM

This is not the place to bring up personal rantings and squabbles. If you have a problem with someone, then bring it to court, or the authorities.

But I do like your idea, in a way. My wife's store, and I tell everyone it is her store, yes, uses an outdated cash register and cannot take digital currency. But your idea of setting up an online store and taking DIY Tube as payment is a good one. One I have considered before as well. It will take some time to set up, so I hope you have patience in this because I am busy now with promoting DIY Tube and the blockchain. But I think I will do that.

Having one more use for DIY Tube Coins will bring even more success overall to the blockchain and DIY Tube Video Community.

Actually this the right place to express concerns about the person who creates the project... That way, potential "investors" can do their due diligence and decide if they want to invest or not... Are you denying the mess you left in Pinebush?  those 50 tots, barn wood, broken boat, etc..? You said I have no proof... Actually I have tons of proofs and pictures... You are a living mess and people have the right to know who you really are and your *cough* *cough* Success story.... (and ridiculous fabrications of grandeur... such has you are the inventor of the liquid coolant system for computers and other outrageous lies you made and still make...

Yes, the idea of accepting your own currency at your own store is a good idea... Don't think that because I don't like you I do not try to give you good ideas and suggestions every now and then.... Now as for the implementation, again, if you knew what you were doing, it is not a long or hard process to implement that as a method of payment... It would be definitely more beneficial than goofing around on forums, telegram and discord to make your claims that this is the best idea since sliced bread...

Now you keep putting "and get paid for doing what you enjoy!" Show that this is more than words... Specially that you keep telling people you give $5 per 1000 views, but still you never ever mention that there is no traffic on your site to provide 1000 views except for 4 videos in 2 years.... 

CCMcapitol

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 01:33:31 PM

Actually this the right place to express concerns about the person who creates the project... That way, potential "investors" can do their due diligence and decide if they want to invest or not... Are you denying the mess you left in Pinebush?  those 50 tots, barn wood, broken boat, etc..? You said I have no proof... Actually I have tons of proofs and pictures... You are a living mess and people have the right to know who you really are and your *cough* *cough* Success story.... (and ridiculous fabrications of grandeur... such has you are the inventor of the liquid coolant system for computers and other outrageous lies you made and still make...

Yes, the idea of accepting your own currency at your own store is a good idea... Don't think that because I don't like you I do not try to give you good ideas and suggestions every now and then.... Now as for the implementation, again, if you knew what you were doing, it is not a long or hard process to implement that as a method of payment... It would be definitely more beneficial than goofing around on forums, telegram and discord to make your claims that this is the best idea since sliced bread...

Now you keep putting "and get paid for doing what you enjoy!" Show that this is more than words... Specially that you keep telling people you give $5 per 1000 views, but still you never ever mention that there is no traffic on your site to provide 1000 views except for 4 videos in 2 years.... 

Sir, you seem to have first hand information about the creator of this project.
Seeing as he has no intentions of answering my question, my intentions are to dig deeper.
Perhaps you can tell me the full name of Phillip and Sky? I hope you understand how important it is to check out all involved before one invests. Do you have this information?
You mentioned a web site where I can gather information about the creator. Can you please post it?
Thank you in advance.
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2019, 01:35:08 PM

We have again updated our list of mining pools. You can find mining pools here: https://www.diytubecoin.com/Mining-Pools.html

The current network hash is at 1.7 TH at the time of this writing.

We have submitted to some coin exchanges and will post them here as we are accepted.

DIY Tube Video Community
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2019, 02:05:12 PM

Yesterday afternoon, I went out on a limb and paid for a coin exchange with my own pay check rather than waste any more time on free exchanges.

The original plan was to get listed on a free exchange, sell some coins, then pay for better and better exchanges as we went along.

But the free ones are slow to list.

We should be listed on the coin exchange today. I will post it here when they get us listed.

This will allow miners, our team and members of DIY Tube to sell their coins. We will then begin a marketing campaign to draw in buyers for the coin as well to start the flow of DIYT Coins on the exchange.

DIY Tube Video Community
CCMcapitol

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 04:09:55 PM

Sir, you seem to have first hand information about the creator of this project.
Seeing as he has no intentions of answering my question, my intentions are to dig deeper.
Perhaps you can tell me the full name of Phillip and Sky? I hope you understand how important it is to check out all involved before one invests. Do you have this information?
You mentioned a web site where I can gather information about the creator. Can you please post it?
Thank you in advance.
Sir. No need to respond to my post. I went back and found the site you were refering to. After reading a very small portion, it appears that this creator is facing law suits, according to the site. It's not clear why, but those are the red flags I was looking for.
Thank you for your concern.
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2019, 04:26:47 PM

ccmcapital, first of all, I know who you are so no point in pretending. This is a professional cryptocurrency forum and personal squabbles from youtube trolls have no place here.

I shared my full name, birth date and address for anyone to run a background check on me. Clean and pure.

DIY Tube Video Community
LastCryptoBank

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 05:04:00 PM

OH!

Seem "techman2015" have made himself a giant in crypto also now  Roll Eyes
Before jumping on this train we recommend doing a search for "techman2015" / "troy ried scam" etc.

Waste of hashpower, waste of time, waste of money. Stay away. FAR AWAY!
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2019, 05:16:14 PM

OH!

Seem "techman2015" have made himself a giant in crypto also now  Roll Eyes
Before jumping on this train we recommend doing a search for "techman2015" / "troy ried scam" etc.

Waste of hashpower, waste of time, waste of money. Stay away. FAR AWAY!

So a gathering of YouTube trolls has destroyed my name all over the internet. Yet after 7 years of accusations, false charges and false claims, my record is clean and pure as the day I was born.

DIY Tube Video Community is a troll free zone and this angers them badly.

YouTube loves trolls for the drama and activity it creates.

DIY Tube protects the channel owners, their rights and their freedoms.

YouTube cut pay to millions of members. DIY Tube is here to put that money back into the hands of content creators.

Over 2 TH on the network now and growing.

We will be listed on the exchange today or tomorrow. Then my dream of 2 years will finally be a reality. Channel owners will be able to pay their bills once again.

DIY Tube Video Community
CCMcapitol

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 05:49:48 PM

ccmcapital, first of all, I know who you are so no point in pretending. This is a professional cryptocurrency forum and personal squabbles from youtube trolls have no place here.

I shared my full name, birth date and address for anyone to run a background check on me. Clean and pure.
I beg your pardon?
Are you this harsh with everyone?
I'll call your bluff. Who am I?
I do not follow You Tube, however for someone that claims that personal squabbles from You Tube have no place here, you certainly seem to be bringing them up often.
I also find it odd that for someone that  didn't have the time to answer a few simple questions before I jump into a business endeavor, had the time to respond to a post that was not addressed top you.
 I think I am beginning to see your true colors.
DiveCrewCanada

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 11:20:08 AM

DIY Tube Video Community is a troll free zone and this angers them badly.

YouTube loves trolls for the drama and activity it creates.

DIY Tube protects the channel owners, their rights and their freedoms.

YouTube cut pay to millions of members. DIY Tube is here to put that money back into the hands of content creators.

Over 2 TH on the network now and growing.

We will be listed on the exchange today or tomorrow. Then my dream of 2 years will finally be a reality. Channel owners will be able to pay their bills once again.

OMG, I can't stop laughing... I did not know you were able to make jokes... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I have tears to my eyes literally...

"troll free zone and this angers them badly" - Inaccurate on both count...
"DIY Tube protects the channel owners, their rights and their freedoms."   -That one, I can't stop laughing... OMG, read yourself again... This could not be further from the truth or more pretentious...
"Over 2 TH on the network now and growing."  - LOL... You know a cheap ASIC run 13.5 TH/s right? Your statement is as valid as saying Everything is going crazy, I get 10 views a week on YouTube LOL.
"Channel owners will be able to pay their bills once again."  -But yet, you won't accept your own coin to pay for a bag of chip at your store.

Thank you for the comedic relief, you were pretty boring as of late...

DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2019, 01:12:37 PM

Today our network hashrate is up over 2 TH. The blockchain is popular with miners so far.

We are waiting for the announcement from the coin exchange that our coin is listed. It should literally be any time now.

Once our coin is listed on the exchange, we will announce it here. Then we will open up the DIY Tube Video Community platform to allow members to withdraw their earnings from the past year onto the blockchain and pay their bills. This will get some coins moving on the exchange, which is good.

There is also the ability for members or businesses to purchase DIY Tube Coins to pay for advertising inside DIY Tube Video Community. This ads real value and function to the coin.

Follow our telegram group for live updates: https://t.me/DIY_Tube_Video

Or discuss here: https://discord.gg/pP7qsw6

DIY Tube Video Community
DiveCrewCanada

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 03:05:39 PM

Today our network hashrate is up over 2 TH. The blockchain is popular with miners so far.

We are waiting for the announcement from the coin exchange that our coin is listed. It should literally be any time now.

Once our coin is listed on the exchange, we will announce it here. Then we will open up the DIY Tube Video Community platform to allow members to withdraw their earnings from the past year onto the blockchain and pay their bills. This will get some coins moving on the exchange, which is good.

There is also the ability for members or businesses to purchase DIY Tube Coins to pay for advertising inside DIY Tube Video Community. This ads real value and function to the coin.

Follow our telegram group for live updates: https://t.me/DIY_Tube_Video

Or discuss here: https://discord.gg/pP7qsw6

ROFL.... more of your 'delays' ... screwed up the launch multiple times... promised last week it would take 2-3 days max to get on exchanges... yet a week later.... still NADA... C'mon boy, I need to buy some of those coins already otherwise my grand plan is going down the shitter... Please don't let me down (again)

Yes Troy, keep telling people how great you are doing at 2THs lol that is the absolute perfect place to make people think you are doing "great for a new coin" when everyone here mine more then that hahahaha...

No one is going to advertise there... be realistic...   I will tell you what, as soon as you go on the exchange, I will put in a buy order at @$0.001 and I already have sellers in your "troll free" platform...

Please, keep doing you...   it is the gift that keep on giving...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: