Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:06:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] delete  (Read 2114 times)
CryptoHunter987

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 09:16:42 PM

Thank you for finding that. I knew he made a guarantee the price would not fall below .10 US
I questioned him on this a few days ago and he came back with some rude insult saying I was a liar and that he never made such a guarantee.
Now that I have that, thank you. Turns out he is the liar. He DID make a guarantee. Just like Bernie Madoff and look what he got for it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NoodleMaster

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 09:18:42 PM

Looks familiar?

Yes, and not a problem at all. Once those coins your friends are dumping are bought up, the value of the coin will be 10 cents again. I am working behind the scenes on things and once we are ready, we will start advertising for the sale of Masternodes.

One single purchase will clear out those coins you guys are dumping and the value will be back to 10 cents again.

We will not sell under 10 cents for use inside DIY Tube Video Community. Once we get more ads running, those coins will be sold to pay for ads, bringing the value back up and holding them at a minimum of 10 cents each.

And even more, once we get a store running which uses DIYT Coins, the value will be even better supported.

All in time. All in time. Things will fall into place nicely once your friends are bought out. Nothing to worry about.

i own business i not understand why you not sell business now. make no sense to wait i know business. must get advertising done. i not understand why you not talk to me.me follow you long time
CryptoHunter987

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 09:34:47 PM

Its been almost a day since anything has been uploaded on your video platform. Did you platform moderator fall asleep on the job? Or is he overwhelmed by all those spam bots loading that endless sea of junk? It's really a shame they wrecked your site. It use to be a nice place where people like yourself could upload their videos without that fear of constructive criticism, or what you fondly call them, trolls. Because your copycat PHP version of YouTube from about 10 years ago, you can't find anything anymore, its just endless pages of 5-30 second videos of the same thing over and over. And now your coin is in the dump. Sorry you are trying to sell percentages of your business to raise money. Too bad the company has no value. I do think your in a pickle. Good luck. And watch out for those guarantees your making. They could come back to bite you later on.
CCMcapitol

Activity: 64

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 09:38:44 PM

Looks familiar?

Yes, and not a problem at all. Once those coins your friends are dumping are bought up, the value of the coin will be 10 cents again. I am working behind the scenes on things and once we are ready, we will start advertising for the sale of Masternodes.

One single purchase will clear out those coins you guys are dumping and the value will be back to 10 cents again.

We will not sell under 10 cents for use inside DIY Tube Video Community. Once we get more ads running, those coins will be sold to pay for ads, bringing the value back up and holding them at a minimum of 10 cents each.

And even more, once we get a store running which uses DIYT Coins, the value will be even better supported.

All in time. All in time. Things will fall into place nicely once your friends are bought out. Nothing to worry about.
"We will not sell under 10 cents for use inside DIY Tube Video Community?"
That's not what  you posted.
You claim that your coin will not drop below .10 because it's ALSO used inside DIY Tube Video Community.
Nice spin on the words but you really should go back and read your own guarantee.
And why don't you buy up all those coins if it us such a great deal? I thought you wanted to put money back in the hands of the creators? Are you not a creator?
CCMcapitol

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 09:43:01 PM

Thank you for finding that. I knew he made a guarantee the price would not fall below .10 US
I questioned him on this a few days ago and he came back with some rude insult saying I was a liar and that he never made such a guarantee.
Now that I have that, thank you. Turns out he is the liar. He DID make a guarantee. Just like Bernie Madoff and look what he got for it?
I smell another law suit, or worse.
This man is a scammer.
CryptoHunter987

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 09:49:15 PM

Looks familiar?

You claim that your coin will not drop below .10 because it's ALSO used inside DIY Tube Video Community.
Nice spin on the words but you really should go back and read your own guarantee.
And why don't you buy up all those coins if it us such a great deal? I thought you wanted to put money back in the hands of the creators? Are you not a creator?

The way I see it the only way he can fulfill his guarantee of the coin not falling below .10 US is he would have to buy them. His problem as I see looking at the unregistered exchange is he's going to need thousands of dollars to clear out those orders and get the coin back to the promised .10 US value. That's what they call in between a rock and a hard place. This is what happens when people get sloppy in their words.
CCMcapitol

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 09:55:28 PM

Now do that comedy routine where you try to sell a 1% share of a crapped out video site for $5000.00... Wink

I heard someone say they haven't seen you this desperate since you tried to sell that old ladies land that you were only renting...

Once a cagey scammer, always a cagey scammer.
Wait. He tried to sell land that didn't belong to him? I did read he left the elderly woman with a huge clean up bill. I asked him about it... he dodged the question, so I am starting to believe it.
This man has no morals if he's taking advantage of the elderly. Only a lowlife would do such a thing.
hunnybadger

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 10:09:09 PM

Looks familiar?

The way I see it the only way he can fulfill his guarantee of the coin not falling below .10 US is he would have to buy them. His problem as I see looking at the unregistered exchange is he's going to need thousands of dollars to clear out those orders and get the coin back to the promised .10 US value. That's what they call in between a rock and a hard place. This is what happens when people get sloppy in their words.

That was my question to him on page 2 of this thread. If he had posted $400,000 USD to cover the 4 million DIYT coins he created at 10 cents. With no real value the coin price will fall greatly. He expects others to back his coins and give them value. He has NO funds or value and desparately wants your funds. Now he is learning the way things work. Spinning words and malarky don't put value in a worthless coin and a video site with no traffic.
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126

Get Paid For Video Views And Comments

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 12:45:55 AM

We got the blockchain explorer up and running a lot better.

Its a subdomain of our coin site. Tomorrow I will put the links on the homepage itself.

The block explorer is here: http://explorer.diytubecoin.com/

DIY Tube Video Community
CCMcapitol

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 08:37:49 PM

Looks familiar?

That was my question to him on page 2 of this thread. If he had posted $400,000 USD to cover the 4 million DIYT coins he created at 10 cents. With no real value the coin price will fall greatly. He expects others to back his coins and give them value. He has NO funds or value and desparately wants your funds. Now he is learning the way things work. Spinning words and malarky don't put value in a worthless coin and a video site with no traffic.
I believe that he may end up having to buy his coin at .10 and take a .09 hit if those that own them want to cash out. I believe that the coin has been at the .01 value with no movement on the coin in over two days.
What kind of "professional minor"  and so called "creator" would guarantee a coin at no less than .10?
DiveCrewCanada

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 08:38:57 PM

Not one coin sold since Oct 30th 2pm EST and the price is listed at roughly a penny... I think it is fair to say that no one is really interested into that venture...Not even the founder of the project.   Too many inconsistencies, bugs, delays, hidden things, etc...

As per right now:

-Source code is still not available (delayed for over 20 days)
-Value of the coins went right down on day 1 and never recovered
-The founder minted himself 5,000,000 of those coins and now is offering 100,000 coins (are they from the 5,000,000 or newly minted coins... no one seems to know) on bounties that will flop like the rest
-Traffic on the platform is ridiculously low for a 2 year website.

I am sure I will come up with even more points...

Crypto_Buster

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 08:39:37 PM

Hi everyone. I realize you have to sort through some serious pages of junk to get to my posts. Taking on the giant YouTube brings opposition.

Anyone interested in checking up on me, here are my details.

Troy William Reid
4489 Pine Road
Lewiston, MI

Born 17 Jan, 1969

I served my country and have a clean record.

You can find more info about myself, our team and our company on our coin site: https://www.diytubecoin.com

You all should really Google this guy's name...The results are quite interesting...
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 08:45:59 PM

Not one coin sold since Oct 30th 2pm EST and the price is listed at roughly a penny... I think it is fair to say that no one is really interested into that venture...Not even the founder of the project.   Too many inconsistencies, bugs, delays, hidden things, etc...

As per right now:

-The founder minted himself 5,000,000 of those coins and now is offering 100,000 coins (are they from the 5,000,000 or newly minted coins... no one seems to know) on bounties that will flop like the rest

That's unfortunate for this project. No wonder, no one can beat youtube up until now. The traffic alone is incomparable. I don't know if this DIY Tube platform can still pull it off but it seems dying already without reaching its peak in the market. Really hard to compete with giants.

Hi everyone. I realize you have to sort through some serious pages of junk to get to my posts. Taking on the giant YouTube brings opposition.

Anyone interested in checking up on me, here are my details.

Troy William Reid
4489 Pine Road
Lewiston, MI

Born 17 Jan, 1969

I served my country and have a clean record.

You can find more info about myself, our team and our company on our coin site: https://www.diytubecoin.com

You all should really Google this guy's name...The results are quite interesting...

Is he the first one that will come up to your search? Not really a clean record. I hope he is not that person.
DiveCrewCanada

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 09:01:31 PM

That's unfortunate for this project. No wonder, no one can beat youtube up until now. The traffic alone is incomparable. I don't know if this DIY Tube platform can still pull it off but it seems dying already without reaching its peak in the market. Really hard to compete with giants.

AND

Is he the first one that will come up to your search? Not really a clean record. I hope he is not that person.

Point A:  Taking on YouTube would definitely be an uphill battle for anyone, but in this very instance, the battle was fought with "plastic soldiers" (half melted at that) The amount of issues with that project is unbelievable.... and it was self inflicted by the people in it...

Point B:  Yes that would be the very individual under the DIYTube nick name.

CCMcapitol

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 09:03:50 PM

I noticed he has an investor listed on his site.
No name listed, not even an pretend name like a few others there.
But for conversation sake, let's pretend he does have an investor.
Why wouldn't that person invest enough money in the project and buy up those coins at .01, if the project members have faith in the coin?
Something stinks. I am beginning to think that this so called "creator" is going to jump ship. and leave these that bought coins holding the bag.
CCMcapitol

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 09:13:13 PM

As per right now:

There are all kinds of red flags here.
Two years planning this out and all these problems listed above?
I understand in the creators words that "this is a professional site" but judging by this mans actions and the way he dodges direct, simple questions regarding his project, along with all the name calling, in my opinion, there's nothing professional about him.
I can see why this project failed so quickly, and he has nobody but himself to blame.
DiveCrewCanada

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 09:13:22 PM

Why wouldn't that person invest enough money in the project and buy up those coins at .01, if the project members have faith in the coin?
Something stinks. I am beginning to think that this so called "creator" is going to jump ship. and leave these that bought coins holding the bag.

Let's be real here... An investor first concern to know how long for the ROI... and would have injected the money for a proper exchange listing... There is a whole pile of things that does not add up when you look at it.
CCMcapitol

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 09:25:06 PM

Let's be real here... An investor first concern to know how long for the ROI... and would have injected the money for a proper exchange listing... There is a whole pile of things that does not add up when you look at it.
You are right. And now that you mention it, The creator stated in one of his now deleted messages that he was upside down and not able to support another business he operates.
What type of investor would invest with him?
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126

Get Paid For Video Views And Comments

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2019, 06:12:33 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2019, 10:00:29 PM by DIYTube

We have moved the official DIY Tube ANN thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5200241.0

All updates and announcements moving forward can be found on the above link. Thank you.

DIY Tube Video Community
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: