Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:11:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: P2P Trust - exchange platform  (Read 122 times)
P2P.Trust (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 08:33:03 AM

P2P Trust is a platform for exchanging currencies such as AND, BTC, LTC, ETH.

The advantages of our platform are as follows:

1) Unlike similar cryptocurrency exchanges, p2ptrust.exchange allows for trading with other people without intermediaries.
2) To guarantee the security of transactions, p2ptrust.exchange uses escrow.
3) p2ptrust.exchange supports all the popular payment methods used by our user community so that you can get cryptocurrency quickly and without delay.
4) To create a safe environment for the interaction of traders and protect their assets, p2ptrust.exchange provides escrow services for each financial transaction.

We are convinced that cryptocurrency is an independent financial instrument that has a major impact on the economy. Choose P2P Trust and exchange currency anytime, anywhere, without intermediaries.

p2ptrust.exchange

https://youtu.be/-JpkAYakFnE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Liza Jason

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 09:48:13 AM

Nice service and quick withdraw. Would recommend to everyone
Jessieboy

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 10:13:28 AM

Convenient service. It's good that I came across it on the Internet and decided to give it a try. Everything is simple and straightforward, besides quickly. If you are looking for a reliable service, then P2P Trust is just for you.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2020, 11:59:57 PM

Convenient service. It's good that I came across it on the Internet and decided to give it a try. Everything is simple and straightforward, besides quickly. If you are looking for a reliable service, then P2P Trust is just for you.

OP, please stop using your newly created alt accounts to leave fake feedbacks. we are not so many jerks to believe in your method.
it would be better to introduce yourself, your service and why to use it.
though the first look at your exchange, it does not instil confidence in me. Documents which you upload as your certificate of incorporate I have already seen it with much fake investment websites.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
P2P.Trust (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 11:35:17 AM

OP, please stop using your newly created alt accounts to leave fake feedbacks. we are not so many jerks to believe in your method.
it would be better to introduce yourself, your service and why to use it.
though the first look at your exchange, it does not instil confidence in me. Documents which you upload as your certificate of incorporate I have already seen it with much fake investment websites.

The P2P Trust website provides a secure connection to the site using the HTTPS protocol and has a certificate issued in the name of P2P Finance Group Limited. Companies with fake documents cannot obtain this certificate. We understand your concerns, and although you might have encountered fraudulent services on this forum, we have nothing to do with those. This could easily be verified, and you can see it for yourself. Thank you for your feedback!
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2020, 09:56:02 AM

HTTPS does not really mean anything if the service itself is a scam. I also understand the concern of fake documents, but even if it's legit, some countries has a low requirement for anyone to register a 'business'. I guess you can ask for a review from trusted members over this forum to get better legitimacy, instead of using multiple newbies to bump your thread.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 10:07:30 AM

HTTPS does not really mean anything if the service itself is a scam. I also understand the concern of fake documents, but even if it's legit, some countries has a low requirement for anyone to register a 'business'. I guess you can ask for a review from trusted members over this forum to get better legitimacy, instead of using multiple newbies to bump your thread.

They should do better than creating or hiring newbie accounts to praise their service. It is better to see older members attesting the efficiency and legitimacy of their exchange. As right now, it is very hard to trust your coins to a newly-launched exchange. And in terms of withdrawal time, I don't think you have any advantage on other p2p exchange platforms here. This is a bit long wait for withdrawal. You should do better than that.

P2P.Trust (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 03:54:27 PM

Thank you for your feedback! We indicated the maximum possible withdrawal period in the Terms of Withdrawal, yet in fact, all withdrawals are normally carried out within 24 hours. We understand that many forum users have probably already been there, done that with some shady services, but this does not apply to us in any way. We would really appreciate it if, in the future, you shared your opinion after you have actually used our service, and did not make misleading statements about scams and how long it takes to withdraw funds.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: