Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:43:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: taking decisions  (Read 7160 times)
Henrytrust
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 05:04:29 AM

It's actually a very good philosophy to always make one's decisions. Depending on what others are doing could be a risky approach because we all have our sixth sense which could be very useful in deciding on what to do. It's true that we may be scared of failure, but failure is also important for us to master our strengths.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 09:52:54 AM

The moment you start taking decisions yourself you will make a change in your life ,some decisions will be bad and some will be good but at least you are different from those who rely on others decision. Don't invest in coins because people  around you are investing in it ,I did the same in the past even when i knew that the coin doesnt make lota sense and it doesnt end well for me ,I repeat same mistakes like thrice before I really opened my eye ,I knew what's right from the start im just wasn't bold enough to do what I felt was right.

To all readers on here please try to know yourself ,listen to your heart and learn from others but don't rely on others ,sometimes you know what's best for you but you aren't just bold enough to make your own decision ,maybe because you are too scared of failure? Failure is a big part of road to success .

I think it would be better if we invest because it is based on technical or fundamental analysis. By analyzing before investing, we will be calmer even though prices fluctuate and if we experience losses, we get lessons to be able to analyze better.
felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 10:48:31 AM

The moment you start taking decisions yourself you will make a change in your life ,some decisions will be bad and some will be good but at least you are different from those who rely on others decision. Don't invest in coins because people  around you are investing in it ,I did the same in the past even when i knew that the coin doesnt make lota sense and it doesnt end well for me ,I repeat same mistakes like thrice before I really opened my eye ,I knew what's right from the start im just wasn't bold enough to do what I felt was right.

To all readers on here please try to know yourself ,listen to your heart and learn from others but don't rely on others ,sometimes you know what's best for you but you aren't just bold enough to make your own decision ,maybe because you are too scared of failure? Failure is a big part of road to success .

learn from mistakes, you're right. And you must blame yourself for your failures first of all, since only you and no one else make the decision. Even if you listened to someone else's opinion and lost, you did it)

drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 01:12:56 PM

You can make decisions on your own, but still not bad and listen to the opinions of others.Mostly in local chat rooms telegram people absolutely all discuss.Therefore, you can make decisions yourself, but after talking with the community.There's nothing wrong with that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: