Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:45:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 0xD Project Ecosystem - 0xx| YoBit - EtherFlyer ✅ CoinMarketCap soon !  (Read 772 times)
0xdark
Copper Member

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 04:01:25 AM

Still trying to wrap my head around this. Distribution of the total supply is 100% via airdrop? If it is, then where are the sells coming from and what's this whole thing about IEO and buying to hold all about?

Well, I completely understand if you feel a bit lost, we have 2 old topics where all info was attached, the results on the IEO, coin burns, swap reasons, all of this can be found searching a bit, BUT, we ask you (general) for a little time to settle down the definitive materials, we need it to elaborate the white paper, it will contain a detailed description of everything.

-News:well,  Undecided and  Wink
 Undecided : Up to officially release our www.0xdex.net we found it no operative today for unknown reasons that we try to find and solve, so not releasing today neither
 Wink : This mean for us even more excitement and the possibility of the full upgrade to a faster and better platform

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
0xdark
Copper Member

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 04:03:40 AM

Still trying to wrap my head around this. Distribution of the total supply is 100% via airdrop? If it is, then where are the sells coming from and what's this whole thing about IEO and buying to hold all about?
It really does not make sense if so and what coins will be sold if they distribute free all the supplies, but it seems like they will not do IEO because it is free for all users.

Nope, we did some airdrops is true, but not a free distribution of 0XD, what yes, we free distribute is 0XX token, if you hold 0XD you already has been credited with 1000 0xx in the same address, you can check it, it was expected for today to open the trading for it, but...coming soon. we work on it
dRAIH

Activity: 380
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 09:40:41 AM

It really does not make sense if so and what coins will be sold if they distribute free all the supplies, but it seems like they will not do IEO because it is free for all users.

Nope, we did some airdrops is true, but not a free distribution of 0XD, what yes, we free distribute is 0XX token, if you hold 0XD you already has been credited with 1000 0xx in the same address, you can check it, it was expected for today to open the trading for it, but...coming soon. we work on it
Okay, I understand that there are 2 tokens, and OXX is free, and to get an OXX token, I have to have OXD and do I have to buy it or do I have airdrops for OXD tokens too?

FaucetKING (OP)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 08:48:13 PM

Okay, I understand that there are 2 tokens, and OXX is free, and to get an OXX token, I have to have OXD and do I have to buy it or do I have airdrops for OXD tokens too?
Exactly, in order to gain 0xx at the moment, you shall have 0xd in your balance. The 0xx token will empower the 0xd ecosystem and trading dex. The 0xx will be used for the future in the competitions and the game rounds, it will be listed on exchangers also to gain value over time. For more details, get in touch with the 0xdark developer/founder and he will explain to you ... my informations are limited now.
0xdark
Copper Member

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 09:22:48 PM

Exactly, in order to gain 0xx at the moment, you shall have 0xd in your balance. The 0xx token will empower the 0xd ecosystem and trading dex. The 0xx will be used for the future in the competitions and the game rounds, it will be listed on exchangers also to gain value over time. For more details, get in touch with the 0xdark developer/founder and he will explain to you ... my informations are limited now.
ok no problem I began to understand little by little and I will continue to follow the development of this project and thank you for the information you provide

Once again to apologise fo delays not chargeable to us, the edition of our white paper is also standing by till the collection of the final data, the target,, a 10-20 minutes read that open a window if knowledge on our project, past , present and future.
Want to be honest: never expected this things to happen, and even less, all of them together, but we are working like always, more work, to clear and secure area and keep to next. Thanks you. (new exchanges coming soon)
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 06:09:43 PM

How different is this platform from other decentralized platform? And how is this platform going to encourage mass adoption of cryptocurrency?
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 08:26:32 PM

I can't understand. You created a decentralized exchange on Ox protocol. But it seems hs not finished yet as does not works. And now you created another one token for sports.. ? You should complete the 1st project at least.
0xdark
Copper Member

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 08:53:16 PM

I can't understand. You created a decentralized exchange on Ox protocol. But it seems hs not finished yet as does not works. And now you created another one token for sports.. ? You should complete the 1st project at least.
The true is that we bunt premine, spent everything to add yobit, and we found our game token like a good idea, we hope that come through next week. 0XX the 3rd token is waiting to release. and is another promotional support to 0xd as is gratis.

How different is this platform from other decentralized platform? And how is this platform going to encourage mass adoption of cryptocurrency?

Our focus is to link.  blockchain and companies,  we would love the mass adoption, but is not our target.
0xdark
Copper Member

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 03:38:19 AM

#issue# can't get in my telegram, can't restore it. Creating a new account, but unknown if my other adms are able to make adm to me again.
Battareus

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 04:29:32 AM

As soon as the price starts to recover on the positive news, there is someone who sells a large amount and destroys growth. Why is this happening?
0xdark
Copper Member

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 04:50:38 AM

#issue# can't get in my telegram, can't restore it. Creating a new account, but unknown if my other adms are able to make adm to me again.

Done, my new id is:@devoxd

As soon as the price starts to recover on the positive news, there is someone who sells a large amount and destroys growth. Why is this happening?

Hello sir, let me show you something, you might understand:

https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x05a5ef019e1e00b35c60cdf418fd657f856c46be-ETH

All the IEO process; price was changed 3 times as the 1st 0xd was trading in tradesatoshi and we saw a chance to reduce supply. as you can see last price was starting 0.00002 eth, now 0.00003BTC.  what means that even after all this tsunamis we're getting in the office, we are good.
Once tokens are going to users wallet, we can not do anything. I am happy that the big holders seems ''holding''.  And, surely we need this swap to be done soon and attach every information in a white paper.
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 05:08:42 PM

interested to know how to have that token for free ?
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 07:30:18 AM

The true is that we bunt premine, spent everything to add yobit, and we found our game token like a good idea, we hope that come through next week. 0XX the 3rd token is waiting to release. and is another promotional support to 0xd as is gratis.

OMG... what sense in your useless tokens which you are making one by one? You must have tokens which backed by some products, not just an useless tokens.
$ha256

Activity: 235

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 04:31:24 AM

hi there! contracts has changed! it makes me happy! now the stock 2500000 coins! when will 0xD holders be credited 0xx on yobit Huh?
0xdark
Copper Member

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 09:50:19 AM

hi there! contracts has changed! it makes me happy! now the stock 2500000 coins! when will 0xD holders be credited 0xx on yobit Huh?

yobit has received a test transaction of 1 coin with the new contract:https://etherscan.io/token/0x61d136ff924eac275c00143a7fcd44eadbba2fa0, then, they asked us for a while to account and give us details-swap-open wallet. If your coins are in Yobit, invest box also, they will be auto swapped without any effort from you.
Etherflyer: Team back from their holidays, we have also sent the swap form today. News very soon.
What's going on after swap?
We will take over our development tasks, stuck while ago because of the stolen coins and swaps.
1-Website
2-White paper
3-Re send to coinmarketcap with the updated info
we are also trying to get advertisment in this sites.
If etherflyer  and yobit swaps are automatic, what about the coins in may wallet.?
if your 0xd are in your wallet, they will be auto swapped right after the exchanges

more news:
1-We are in contact with several exchanges to add 0xxd right after the swap
2-The 0xdex platform will be a CEX, and is in the table right now, team study the best options

Thank you for waiting

$ha256

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 11:00:13 AM

yobit has received a test transaction of 1 coin with the new contract:https://etherscan.io/token/0x61d136ff924eac275c00143a7fcd44eadbba2fa0, then, they asked us for a while to account and give us details-swap-open wallet. If your coins are in Yobit, invest box also, they will be auto swapped without any effort from you.
Etherflyer: Team back from their holidays, we have also sent the swap form today. News very soon.
We will take over our development tasks, stuck while ago because of the stolen coins and swaps.
1-Website
2-White paper
If etherflyer  and yobit swaps are automatic, what about the coins in may wallet.?
if your 0xd are in your wallet, they will be auto swapped right after the exchanges

more news:
2-The 0xdex platform will be a CEX, and is in the table right now, team study the best options

Thank you for waiting

thank
0xdark
Copper Member

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 04:01:21 PM

1-Website
2-White paper

more news:

Thank you for waiting

thank

Good news, everything running smooth. Yobit received their swap tokens and is reopening with the proper contract. Etherflyer might do it tomorrow.
SWFCT. no longer supported partner, please do not buy coins there would be  from other contract
Once exchanges are swapped, we will swap everyone and keep on going cheers
$ha256

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 06:22:41 PM

the price of yobit goes to the moon . we will wait for $ 100 per coin
Battareus

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 02:26:59 AM

the price of yobit goes to the moon . we will wait for $ 100 per coin
Great growth is possible only with a fat manipulator, while we see price spikes in the region of 5k - 19k satoshi on very small volumes. Stable growth is possible only when 0XD will list to a large exchange like Binance or Bittrex, which is not yet visible in the foreseeable future.
0xdark
Copper Member

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 07:04:44 AM

well, for now he hit the bell once again Wink : Etherflyer is swapping and we have been promoted to secondary board, temporary as we got the compromise of first board immediately after figure in coin market cap. Who's waiting our definitive info that will come once swap is done Smiley.
New exchanges? it should be a few within few days as we keep talking to several of them.some of them are big, not bitter or finance, that by the way, are very welcome and would be our pride to be traded in such amazing sites.
Since the situation is getting normalised, we are restarting the 0xdex project that will live soon, this time in a CEX ruby cube  admiring different blockchains, not only erc20 tokens. Just want to remind you that everything need some time. Any project aiming to stay and be an example for others can be fast and giving wrong steps, now for us the situation is even more exciting, as we work without development founds, like old school coins Smiley. We will make it real Wink
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: