Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:49:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HKC] [SHA-256] 香港 HongKong Coin - A revolution - NEW MARKETS!  (Read 57642 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
K128kevin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 07:38:53 AM

dead coin! Angry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
okbtc

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:05:22 AM

Unfair start and shitty attitude. Yep this one will succeed
Yeah,if you do it, will succeed Grin
Chester-Chark

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:20:26 AM

dead coin! Angry
does this coin dead? scam?
finist4x
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 12:23:11 PM

Do you plan to connect Electrum wallet (electrum.org) ?

It's convenient. its integrated Bitcoin, Litecoin

Audit Smart Contract
{
 F    R    E    E

- AI - Audit tools
}
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -
--  -

#  DEVto
#  Tumblr
#  Medium

--
--
--
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
-- 
--

majorminers

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 10:40:09 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2014, 10:51:47 AM by majorminers

So everyone.. it's been a while since I've commented in this thread, but I've held my tongue long enough.

It appears to me - and everyone else - that the dev has abandoned this project, so I think it's time to regroup and start where we stand.

Right now we have 3 miners on the pool cracking blocks, so transactions are processing normally. (Thanks MasterBoy, BitCoinMiners and Mietasdrumer for your support.)
If anyone here has some extra hash to throw at it, you're welcome to do so at:

http://hkc.majorminers.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

Although Major Miners is not the HKC dev, we've managed to use our connections to get some services added for this coin. They are:

Games:

https://coin-horse.com/HKC/

Exchanges:

https://www.europex.eu/#!coin/btc/hkc - We're sponsoring an HKC giveaway here as well.

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-HKC

Other Services:

http://coinmarketcap.com/hkc_7.html

Since we are all involved in this project, any support that community members can provide would be helpful.

What can you do?

I'm not fluent in Chinese - so if anyone here is - please get in touch with Chinese/Foreign exchanges about coin acceptance.
Keep your miners mining! If miners stop mining, the coin gets 'frozen' so to speak.
Spread the word - There are a zillion Altcoins out there. It looks as if the dev has abandoned his twitter, but that doesn't mean we have to.
Let me know your suggestions - if you have your own ideas on what can be done, please reply to this thread or PM me. If you're able to provide any services (games, blog posts, promotions etc.) that would be helpful too.

This is a rally cry to inspire everyone involved in the project. We can do this..

alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 11:58:11 AM

Hello

it's very good that you try to do something with it Smiley

HKC is well promising coin, I think we could try to advertise it in Hongkong and between people of Hongkong origins living in other places in the world (any Chineese-speeking person between us?) and between people who LIKE HK. Any person here who is from HK?

alicea

Activity: 1050

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 08:21:48 AM

Let's vote!

https://www.allcoin.com/vote/#HKC
https://comkort.com/vote

provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 08:30:58 AM

coin dead?
majorminers

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 12:02:05 PM

coin dead?

The coin's not dead because it still has minimal amounts of support. However, the coin Dev is dead. He hasn't logged in for ten days and he added two different coins (his new scams?) to his signature.

The big problem is, I don't speak Chinese and I don't live in Hong Kong. I have no way to contact exchanges or to make the necessary changes to the OP and website.

However, it is within my power to fork this coin and rebrand it.

If nobody steps up from Hong Kong to help with the project, a community takeover is going to take place.

One thing's for sure...there has been no revolution and no NEW MARKETS with this Dev in charge.

If any bagholders are interested in moving on to greener pastures, either post up in here or email me at pools@majorminers.com.

The time for action is here.

jrwhite

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:14:02 PM

Yesterday alicea sent me a PM asking me if I want to help and to take a look at HKC.

A good coin needs a GitHhub repository so here we are : https://github.com/digiwhite/hongkongcoin
The git code is tested, it compiles clean on 3 different test servers. However the quality of the code is unusually high.

Also I listed the coin here : RockyTrade HKC/BTC
You can register here ;  HERE

Can we talk a little on IRC #hongkongcoin channel?

majorminers

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:55:08 PM

Yesterday alicea sent me a PM asking me if I want to help and to take a look at HKC.

A good coin needs a GitHhub repository so here we are : https://github.com/digiwhite/hongkongcoin
The git code is tested, it compiles clean on 3 different test servers. However the quality of the code is unusually high.

You can register here ;  HERE

Sure. Nobody is there though  Grin

cryptobuddy

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:59:29 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2014, 09:13:19 AM by cryptobuddy

coin dead?

The coin's not dead because it still has minimal amounts of support. However, the coin Dev is dead. He hasn't logged in for ten days and he added two different coins (his new scams?) to his signature.

The big problem is, I don't speak Chinese and I don't live in Hong Kong. I have no way to contact exchanges or to make the necessary changes to the OP and website.

However, it is within my power to fork this coin and rebrand it.

If nobody steps up from Hong Kong to help with the project, a community takeover is going to take place.

One thing's for sure...there has been no revolution and no NEW MARKETS with this Dev in charge.

If any bagholders are interested in moving on to greener pastures, either post up in here or email me at pools@majorminers.com.

The time for action is here.

The objective of this thread is to keep track of the death of altcoins.  My plan is to study how and why they die.  I'll be updating the entries, and posting more complete  notes next to each of these as I investigate and learn things.  Any contributions of information or pointers to it will be welcomed.
HongKongCoin(HKC)

So everyone.. it's been a while since I've commented in this thread, but I've held my tongue long enough. Finally, the HongKongCoin dev abandoned his HongKong Coin. HongKongCoin is dead.

Now majorminor, the major bagholders (who bought millions of HKC to maintain the price in Bittrex), wanna to bring this coin back  to alive. I could tell you all guys. This HongKongCoin is a SCAM, as proven by the run-away dev. Why he ran away? It is because he knows that he could not SCAM people anymore.

It is important to note that all the real Hong Kong people in BTT do not support this HKC. If you want to know the details, you can read all threads about HKC in BTT.
Please don't waste your time on HongKongCoin, which will never be supported by real Hong Kong people.

P.S. The HKC faucet is dead; the HKC block explorer never functions correctly.
cryptobuddy

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 04:09:55 PM

You can register here ;  HERE

Do you know what the daily 24 hr trade volume is?  <0.1 BTC! LOL  Grin

Furthermore, most of time, HKC has a value of 1 satoshi!

Nobody, except Majorminer, buys HKC. What is the use of having one more trading place for HKC? Especially, the HKC dev has abandoned HKC.

Coingen coin and a coin without a real development plan will never succeed. This is just the case of HKC.
cryptobuddy

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 04:13:30 PM

Before thinking to take over HKC or not, please learn more about the problems of HKC by visiting the following thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=523292.0
niothor

Activity: 826

in defi we trust

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 10:19:10 AM

Nobody, except Majorminer, buys HKC. What is the use of having one more trading place for HKC? Especially, the HKC dev has abandoned HKC.

Coingen coin and a coin without a real development plan will never succeed. This is just the case of HKC.

Somebody is still buying? Lols
No wonder , people even still trade Aphrodite

But why invest money or energy for a revival when the coin makes no sense at all?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
majorminers

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 12:56:16 PM

But why invest money or energy for a revival when the coin makes no sense at all?

Why make stupid comments when you have no reason to? Personality disorder probably  Grin

All altcoins are ripoffs, dummy. Haven't you figured that out yet?

The coin doesn't need to make sense. A rebrand is coming. Screw Hong Kong. And screw you and Cryptocreep and everybody at BCT who 'pops off' for no reason.

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 01:08:26 PM

hongkongcoin is made by china mainland?
cryptobuddy

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 03:30:33 PM

Why make stupid comments when you have no reason to? Personality disorder probably  Grin

The coin doesn't need to make sense. A rebrand is coming. Screw Hong Kong. And screw you and Cryptocreep and everybody at BCT who 'pops off' for no reason.

Majorminers wants to screw Hong Kong by rebranding Hong Kong Coin? LOL
cryptobuddy

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 03:32:17 PM

hongkongcoin is made by china mainland?

Yes, HKC was made by a developer from Mainland China. The HKC minting pool is run by Majorminers, whom I suspect was also born in Mainland China.
niothor

Activity: 826

in defi we trust

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 04:17:24 PM

Majorminers wants to screw Hong Kong by rebranding Hong Kong Coin? LOL

I think that he plans on screwing everybody in Hong Kong with re-branding HKC  into Screw Honk Kong Coin.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: