Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:55:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreSale]🏢🏠🏨🏘️🏗️Fundament Real Estate Token - REGULATED STO 🏢🏠🏨🏗️  (Read 235 times)
drhelmutp (OP)

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 11:31:42 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2019, 04:01:52 PM by drhelmutp

If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drhelmutp (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 11:34:15 AM

Reserved
coinage3000

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 02:08:17 PM

I am part of the team who designed the product. Happy to answer all questions.

Also checkout
Fundament_Group

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 05:13:49 PM

At Fundament, we strongly believe that everyone should have the same opportunities on the capital market without compromising on investor protection. It is our mission to set up institutional grade financial products that are fully regulated by and compliant to European and German capital market laws in order to be open to all classes of investors. Therefore, we leverage digitization to lower administration, distribution and legal costs wich leads to higher returns. This is made possible by gathering experts in all relevant branches under our single roof “Fundament Group”.

If you want to learn more about our mission, please visit https://fundament.group/en/vision
coinage3000

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 05:26:51 PM

Please find our FAQ here: https://fundament-group.gitbook.io/faq/

If you have any more questions you'd like to see answered, just post them here!
Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 03:30:40 PM

Another real estate project in blockchain, i think it's will be interesting to see the purpose of this project. I've seen many real estate project fail in the tokensale, i hope it did not happen to this project.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
drhelmutp (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 04:01:43 PM

Another real estate project in blockchain

Not really another one, this is the first time the BaFin gives its approval.
Therowlingk2

Activity: 588
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2019, 08:27:01 PM

I've been seeing your document on the website, Fundament Real Estate Token was a new type of investment called a security token and approved by Federal Financial Supervisory Authority in Germany. with the statement above I am very confident about this project, can I see the token structure of this project?

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
Fundament_Group

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 08:50:17 PM

The Token contract is a ERC-20. Each token represents a claim for repayment of 1€ at the end of term and variable return throughout the lifecycle of the security. It is a bearer bond according to the German law, where the token embodies the legal claim against the issuer.

The German Financial Market Authority (BaFin) has fully approved the prospectus which allows for investments starting from 1€. Obviously, that doesn't really make sense on the emission, but each token with a nominal value of 1€ can be traded on secondary markets.

There is a whitelist on the issuance (KYC and AML). On the secondary market, the tokens are unrestricted.

It is simple as that  Smiley
coinage3000

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 08:57:21 PM

Here is the English version of the prospectus that was approved by BaFin: https://assets.ctfassets.net/jx4jsuk9pr9d/a3TFxvhKpI8DZdJQaeuzA/b90cfd1367b05615b4502ac88261b2b3/Fundament_Security_Prospectus_ENGLISH__1_.pdf

Quite remarkable, given the fact that BaFin is basically the SEC equivalent of Europe in terms of how strict and conservative it is. BaFin guarantees  pretty strong oversight and investor protection.

The prospectus basically says that there will be 250 million ERC20 token that are freely transferable on the Ethereum public network. Think about what that means. That’s a game changer!!
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 02:53:50 PM

Another real estate project in blockchain, i think it's will be interesting to see the purpose of this project. I've seen many real estate project fail in the tokensale, i hope it did not happen to this project.

thats right, because a lot of real estate project come and gone in this industry
i hope this one will be different with the others real estate project
but maybe only time can give us the answer buddy

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
coinage3000

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 06:44:15 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2019, 04:10:56 AM by coinage3000

thats right, because a lot of real estate project come and gone in this industry
i hope this one will be different with the others real estate project
but maybe only time can give us the answer buddy

We’re super confident that it will kickstart the whole STO market!!
Fundament_Group

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 06:49:10 AM

The purpose of our product is to open up institutional grade financial products for retail investors and make them accessible for everyone. If you want to read more on our vision, please check our website: https://fundament.group/en/vision

Smiley

drhelmutp (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 01:56:57 PM

Enjoy this recap of the Finance 3.0 event, a nice get-together for the movers and shakers of a new blockchain-based financial ecosystem.
https://vimeo.com/362773486/56cc062f50
drhelmutp (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 04:06:40 PM

Tokenized bonds. CryptoTwins w/ Florian Glatz and Thomas Ermel from @GroupFundament
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTKCVkJMQ9U
Fundament_Group

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 08:08:49 PM

Make sure to join our Telegram Group: https://t.me/fundamentgroup_invest
Fundament_Group

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 10:04:35 AM

Also check out great news on our partnership with German real estate giant Bauwens:

https://www.coindesk.com/security-token-startup-taps-7-billion-real-estate-pipeline-of-german-developer-bauwens

https://cryptobriefing.com/crypto-property-fundament/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: