Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:48:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed.  (Read 1373 times)
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 12:41:33 PM

the website seems to be down... i get some error 502 bad gateway or something...

Yes the site are down right now I dont know when the site will be back online lets wait for the answer and clarification of the team.

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
etmonstr

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 12:50:47 PM

Hello i played a little bit i had over 10 USD (nearly 3 mbtc or something i dont remember), then the website went offline for 30 minutes, now i logged back in and all my money is GONE. What is that?

Please restore my money and add it to my account.

USERNAME on btcarena is kaktibob

On website under my profile i see it says i wagered over 14 mbtc and on profit it says 0 but thats not true i won most of my games and had over 3 mbtc i think
MakaveliTA (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 12:57:37 PM

Hello i played a little bit i had over 10 USD (nearly 3 mbtc or something i dont remember), then the website went offline for 30 minutes, now i logged back in and all my money is GONE. What is that?

Please restore my money and add it to my account.

USERNAME on btcarena is kaktibob

On website under my profile i see it says i wagered over 14 mbtc and on profit it says 0 but thats not true i won most of my games and had over 3 mbtc i think

It seemed like you were abusing the referral system, however it was our fault for the error so we have reimbursed your 3 mBTC.

Have fun betting!
etmonstr

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 01:26:11 PM

hahaha i made multiple accounts with ref link and because no one plays on your site i played against myself and won over 10 USD i made withdraw and got it instant thanks for the free money.

You should stop with the ref bonus people can easily make multiple accounts with VPN and try to withdraw free money, looks like you have instant withdrawals too so it makes it only easier because you cant check the gameplay etc. before the money is sent...

Its also possible to register and get 0.1 mbtc with reflink and make multiple accounts and tip 1 account all the 0.1 mbtc and then withdraw with the account that got all the free money...

so you lose only money with the free ref bonus you should delete it Cheesy
LRZ

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 01:50:51 PM

hahaha i made multiple accounts with ref link and because no one plays on your site i played against myself and won over 10 USD i made withdraw and got it instant thanks for the free money.

You should stop with the ref bonus people can easily make multiple accounts with VPN and try to withdraw free money, looks like you have instant withdrawals too so it makes it only easier because you cant check the gameplay etc. before the money is sent...

Its also possible to register and get 0.1 mbtc with reflink and make multiple accounts and tip 1 account all the 0.1 mbtc and then withdraw with the account that got all the free money...

so you lose only money with the free ref bonus you should delete it Cheesy

Hi, Dev here.
Yep, I watched you do the whole thing. We have a system in place to prevent abuse, but unfortunately due to a small typo on my side. The system wasn't performing its checks correctly. Issue is now patched
Enjoy the $10, thanks for pointing it out  Wink
MakaveliTA (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 07:34:08 PM

All of our bugs have now been fixed and we have officially launched! 
MakaveliTA (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 03:52:44 PM

Will the bet amount in jackpot will differ on how many percent you will likely to win it? join the jackpot round by inputting your bet amount.

If people keep betting yes, you get a % of the pie.
feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 04:58:45 PM

i just play in your website from free money i got and after all, i like the games
but maybe can you reduce the withdrawals fees and add an option to change the avatar?
MakaveliTA (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 04:31:45 PM

i just play in your website from free money i got and after all, i like the games
but maybe can you reduce the withdrawals fees and add an option to change the avatar?

that was btc fees going up not us.
feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 06:56:30 AM

The bitcoin fees right now are low but in the website fixed the withdrawals fee into 0.5 mbtc
MakaveliTA (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 10:31:46 AM

The bitcoin fees right now are low but in the website fixed the withdrawals fee into 0.5 mbtc

https://bitcoinfees.info/

bitcoin fees are .5 mbtc atm
but we will add a feature so you can choose the fee very soon
MakaveliTA (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 03:31:50 PM

Had some pretty big pots yesterday! Join the fun
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 10:26:25 AM

Wow, I really like this and it looks cool on a mobile site. Any company that wants to go far really need put mobile users in mind because there are lots of people that makes use smartphones mainly, cause that users can play on the go. The design and everything about the site, and the way they explain themselves, you do not need any further explanation in knowing whether they are legit or not. I have seen one site like this one ,they are also offering pvp betting ,but this looks much better than the first one I saw here.
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 05:01:35 PM

Where are you based? India?

The max 2 accounts rule of clause 14.1 is enforced by person/IP/house/family.

If your website becomes popular enough, chances are the same IP address will one day be assigned to a different user.

The "Service" paragraph in your ToS is duplicated.

Service

The Service may include hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties including advertisers and other content providers. Those sites may collect data or solicit personal information from the User. BTCArena does not control such websites, and is not responsible for their content, privacy policies, or for the data collection, use or disclosure of any information those sites may collect. By using the Service, the User expressly relieve BTCArena from any and all liability arising from the usage of any third-party website.

Signature space available for rent.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: