Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:33:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top Crypto News Websites - Where do you find your crypto news?  (Read 407 times)
oscarftw

Activity: 573
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 06:19:18 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2020, 09:44:50 PM by oscarftw

Hello everyone. I have written an article with the top websites to find crypto news. I hope this helps and if there are any that you think should be on the list, leave a comment and if i agree i'll add it. Note i'm not talking about social media / forums, but actual crypto news websites.

Also have a look at the blogging platform the article is written on. It's a crypto blogging platform where you can earn BAT for liking articles / creating content. It's a free way to earn crypto. You can sign up through the article and start earning BAT (More than using the Brave browser on a daily basis)!

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/top-websites-to-find-your-crypto-news-xqdgrg?a=GELe3POa69
For altcoins announcement or update I do follow Blockfolio. I got enough update from it. For earning this could be a good site but until I did it, I can't confirm it. Brave browser is good to earn daily basis. From some different wallet you can also earn but don't follow any website signal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
handy_hotdog

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 10:19:42 PM

Hello everyone. I have written an article with the top websites to find crypto news. I hope this helps and if there are any that you think should be on the list, leave a comment and if i agree i'll add it. Note i'm not talking about social media / forums, but actual crypto news websites.

Also have a look at the blogging platform the article is written on. It's a crypto blogging platform where you can earn BAT for liking articles / creating content. It's a free way to earn crypto. You can sign up through the article and start earning BAT (More than using the Brave browser on a daily basis)!

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/top-websites-to-find-your-crypto-news-xqdgrg?a=GELe3POa69

Nice list, I am a fan of BeInCrypto and their Telegram Trading Channel. It's a nice little Telegram community that gives good trading advice. If anyone is interested the link is below. They are free trading advices.

https://t.me/BeInCryptoCommunity
beetlejam

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 02:20:51 PM

I use all these websites great list, I like the ones you listed because they are not full of ads and deliver most / interesting crypto stories.
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 11:10:35 PM

Many news sites about cryptocurrency that provide information about the latest developments about the world of crypto.
I usually visit coindesk.com as the most complete and always updated cryptocurrency news website,

but for my regional customized crypto news website in Indonesia I visit bitcoinnewsindo.com and coinvest.com, with news presentations in Indonesian and always updated all the time.

apart from when the website, the information that I can usually come from steemit, reddit, medium and telegram groups.
Good advice. We do have to be selective in choosing the crypto news website to get the latest news and updates that are really relevant, so it is not easily provoked by hoaxes or untrue news. Other Crypto news websites that I often visit are:
cointelegraph
cryptonews
As for the news that I got from the telegram, my favorite channel is this https://t.me/ico_analytic

iloveturtles

Activity: 195
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 09:03:03 AM

Nice list, I think you pretty much listed all the top websites to find crypto news without looking at social media.

Also thanks for sharing the crypto blogging website, I have signed up and it's great. i have started earning BAT. I think i'll earn more from this platform than Steemit in the next month or so. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to earn crypto.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 10:15:28 AM

Out of the four outlets you shared in the content I'm used to just two of them which are cointelegraph and coindesk which have been proven many time to be providing accurate and reliable news. I will check out the other two.  However, the frequent one i use now is icodrop news channel on telegram, they share good news

DrawAthens031

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 01:21:03 PM

I finished the article you wrote. There is something else in your writing that really fascinates me. Your article is very informative. I found much important information through your articles. I follow crypto-news.net , NewsBTC.com , Coinbase app , oindesk and cointelegraph . Thank you very much

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
AssociatesBumble579

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 06:02:41 PM

I think, Apart from the websites you mentioned there are many important and good websites. We could find it by doing a little googling. Anyway, congratulations to you for your hard work.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: