Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:30:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][DIAGON - Global Decentralize eSports Ecosystem][Private Sale - ON]🔥🔥  (Read 1465 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (5 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Diagonio
Copper Member

Activity: 9
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 08:15:19 AM

hello as i know ethereum network sometimes loaded, do you plan in future create a own coin on own blockchain? Thank you!

I think there will be no problems with the network, as the Diagon platform token - DGN will be used as gas to pay for various utilities! Also, the ethereum network itself will soon be improved and we will see much greater performance. So do not worry about this!
Can you provide detailed information, anytime all diagon project token sales will be completed, and whether DGN tokens will be listed on the exchange that can be traded in addition to being used for diagon platform needs

We are planning our IEO on ProBit and also working on listing of DGN Tokens after IEO
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 10:15:54 AM

The Diagon eSports platform has a great future and the upcoming tournaments are scheduled until March 2020.  I think there will be no problems with collecting Soft Cup.

eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2019, 10:26:51 AM

The Diagon eSports platform has a great future and the upcoming tournaments are scheduled until March 2020.  I think there will be no problems with collecting Soft Cup.

We'll see how they will get their target sofcap, I see DIAGON has a good strategy at a glance, and not too rushed to finish them, but all that good team performance will bring the project forward.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
YLVolkoVa

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 04:59:17 PM

We'll see how they will get their target sofcap, I see DIAGON has a good strategy at a glance, and not too rushed to finish them, but all that good team performance will bring the project forward.

Esports is a huge market and incredible prospects for development. I am sure that DIAGON will be able to take a good place in this industry, the potential for this is very great.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
OlegK41

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 07:42:22 PM

Diagon is a company that is different from the vast majority of those companies that are now entering the market. I am sure that the company will be very successful, and tokens will go up in price! Good luck to the team.
eXtremal

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2019, 05:22:21 AM

Esports is a huge market and incredible prospects for development. I am sure that DIAGON will be able to take a good place in this industry, the potential for this is very great.
Yes, we will see it as the diagon project should learn, and I will monitor their roadmap if they do it in a timely manner, for now I see that the progress is quite good. Hopefully the community's interest will increase towards the Diagon project

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 03:53:22 PM

Yes, we will see it as the diagon project should learn, and I will monitor their roadmap if they do it in a timely manner, for now I see that the progress is quite good. Hopefully the community's interest will increase towards the Diagon project
I didn't follow development of this project so I don't know too much, maybe you can tell little about your intended progress! if indeed there are many developments this will be my next view

boltz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 05:47:59 PM

[/snip]

I'm glad to see that Diagon project is getting some attention as the team really works and they're devoted on what they're trying to achieve regarding decentralized esports. Also they seems to be informed about 2020 being the year of DEX projects and exchanges so good times ahead for them too.

Regarding the tournaments, you will be streaming them to Twitch, Jerry ? I would love to watch them to be honest as the prices for winners are so attractive.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
eXtremal

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2019, 08:35:04 PM

I didn't follow development of this project so I don't know too much, maybe you can tell little about your intended progress! if indeed there are many developments this will be my next view
I don't think you need to continue to monitor this thread for every development you have, if you want to know about further developments, the easy way you will get even faster, please join the diagon telegram community, there you will get the right answer https://t.me/diagonio

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 09:42:56 PM

I read through the whitepaper. Due to the large market, and especially if you can capture a large portion of it, there is a good chance that you will be doing high transaction volumes. I noticed that it will be based on the Eth chain. Have you considered other platforms apart from Eth and are you not concerned about congestion on the Eth chain that could hamper transaction times?
eXtremal

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2019, 05:43:38 AM

I read through the whitepaper. Due to the large market, and especially if you can capture a large portion of it, there is a good chance that you will be doing high transaction volumes. I noticed that it will be based on the Eth chain. Have you considered other platforms apart from Eth and are you not concerned about congestion on the Eth chain that could hamper transaction times?
I'm sure the diagon project team has thought about that, that's why they use the ETH ecosystem, so far I see that transactions in eth are quite fast and there are rarely obstacles, it's just that now it is popular with ecosystems Using the binance ecosystem, but eth is not inferior to it

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 07:00:33 PM

I'm sure the diagon project team has thought about that, that's why they use the ETH ecosystem, so far I see that transactions in eth are quite fast and there are rarely obstacles, it's just that now it is popular with ecosystems Using the binance ecosystem, but eth is not inferior to it

My only concern is a repeat of the cryptokitties issue and the congestion there was at that time. But lets see how it goes, time has also moved on and since then improvements made to Eth. Gwei has also been really low for a long time now.
YLVolkoVa

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 07:11:10 PM

We already discussed this issue earlier, the platform based on the Ethereum blockchain can quite cope with the needs of Diagon. Let the team better focus on releasing the product and promoting it than working on its own blockchain

Latines

Activity: 980

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 03:08:48 PM

I love this project! Diagon was designed to meet a gaping need and fully exploit the massive opportunities in the eSports industry. These opportunities abound in various sectors in the industry, but the primary focus is to integrate eSports as a whole with blockchain technology comprehensively.
eXtremal

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2019, 03:20:37 PM

We already discussed this issue earlier, the platform based on the Ethereum blockchain can quite cope with the needs of Diagon. Let the team better focus on releasing the product and promoting it than working on its own blockchain
Yes you are absolutely right in my opinion in terms of blokchain is not too problematic because there are rarely errors in transactions on eth, and although at any time problems arise we can of course to set gwei to speed up the transaction, when it is now focused on DIAGON products

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
YLVolkoVa

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 06:43:34 PM

I love this project! Diagon was designed to meet a gaping need and fully exploit the massive opportunities in the eSports industry. These opportunities abound in various sectors in the industry, but the primary focus is to integrate eSports as a whole with blockchain technology comprehensively.

I belive in successs of Diagon. The idea, the competence of the team, the results achieved, partnerships. All this indicates that this project has a great future.

eXtremal

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2019, 10:04:44 AM

I belive in successs of Diagon. The idea, the competence of the team, the results achieved, partnerships. All this indicates that this project has a great future.
I hope so too because it is a way for the community to seek profits from successful projects, at the moment I see that there hasn't been much development done, I will wait for other developments to be made in the DIAGON project

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Latines

Activity: 980

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 05:54:14 AM

I read comments on the project and here basically, they say how they like the project. But I would like to talk about him in more detail. Tell me, it’s written on white paper that in the project you can play DotA2, Counter Strike, but how will people be lured from Steam?
YLVolkoVa

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 07:06:40 PM

I read comments on the project and here basically, they say how they like the project. But I would like to talk about him in more detail. Tell me, it’s written on white paper that in the project you can play DotA2, Counter Strike, but how will people be lured from Steam?

Tournaments for these games will be held in Diagon, with a rating system and an independent jury, thanks to which participants will be able to receive rewards + You can earn income by inviting new students to play. All this will stimulate participants for the global development of the platform.

iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2019, 01:34:33 PM

Tournaments for these games will be held in Diagon, with a rating system and an independent jury, thanks to which participants will be able to receive rewards + You can earn income by inviting new students to play. All this will stimulate participants for the global development of the platform.

Very good, I just saw this thread and am interested in what people are talking about here. This seems like a game that can be felt by everyone and in the area that has been determined in this project.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: