Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:40:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold on to patience even when it feels like wearing off  (Read 1117 times)
Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 11:43:41 PM

It seems almost everybody were disappointed by the recent cryptocurrency market slowdown which is very frustrating. Nevertheless, I think it would be helpful if we could take some time off to attend some of the things we like to do and enjoy life and  be productive so that it could lessen the stress in waiting for the market to recover. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 12:22:33 AM

all token holders are still waiting for the altcoin season (bullish), but because the BTC dominance is still above 60% so it makes it difficult for altcoin to take a breath and move,
need high patience, if in 2019 there is still no movement then I'm sure 2020 there will be a breath for altcoin,
sangjoewara

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 04:08:11 AM

why do people always think patience is the key? I think patience in no way returns the situation back to normal. what you have to do is change your mindset going forward and find a gap to balance when the market is in a bad situation.
Yes, patience will not change the situation, and I strongly agree that we all want to change our mindset to a more advanced direction, because with that we can all find what we want, even though all work requires process and takes time .
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 05:44:13 AM

Altcoins seem to be the ones taking the hits of negative results and they are not encouraging, i know its not a good time for every altcoin holders, the question you all need to be asking yourselves is how long will altcoin market keep declining? will it take forever cos nothing last forever, patience is all you need, if its not enough to calm you then look for other ways to sustain yourself for a while, do not run because of present condition cos it doesn't justified tomorrow. For whatever is going to turn out good will first go sideways.
We have been waiting for at least 2 years to see altcoin price goes up again such as that had happened at 2017 ago. Yeah, I believe our benchmark is 2017 ago and we will trying hard to hold our altcoins until the day we can see the price will goes up hardly.

I just have one thing to continue to believe and keep altcoin in my wallet, just because I have predicted the altcoin that I had will give me a lot of profit with one note the altcoin season comes. In my mind the project function is really good and can be used daily by everyone when the cryptocurrency meet mass adoption.

So, I'll say to you it depends on the altcoin that you hold. If you believe your altcoin will give you a lot of profit then it will deserve to keep hold until the alt season comes. But if otherwise, sell them quickly and find another one who can make you rich in the future.
livingfree

Activity: 2744
Merit: 575

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 06:09:54 AM

I think I agree with Livingfree, when the altcoin market hasn't shown signs of improvement.  We must try to find other alternatives for our source of income.  Because, it is as an anticipatory step.  So it doesn't get stuck in this uncertainty for too long
Yes because we don't have idea on how long this dip will stay. For those people here who are making their sources through altcoins or the crypto market itself. If you think that it's getting lower, do something about it.

You can trade or study more about the market which you can apply it which can be beneficial to each individual. And this can also lessen the complaining whenever we see the market goes bad on shape.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2352
Merit: 251

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 06:15:58 AM

Altcoins seem to be the ones taking the hits of negative results and they are not encouraging, i know its not a good time for every altcoin holders, the question you all need to be asking yourselves is how long will altcoin market keep declining? will it take forever cos nothing last forever, patience is all you need, if its not enough to calm you then look for other ways to sustain yourself for a while, do not run because of present condition cos it doesn't justified tomorrow. For whatever is going to turn out good will first go sideways.
Panicking when the price falls is the things from someone who invested on a thing without much confident,in this case we can cashout because without knowing where it leads to will be simply gambling.But you know that the coin you are holding surely will take off at some stage needs that kind of patience when the prices taking too much hits.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 08:38:29 AM

Quite right, I also went through this and realized that it is unnecessary to worry and you just need to wait and one day the growth of altcoins will begin, and until this day comes you need to continue to fill your cryptocurrency portfolio with various altcoins so that you will can sell everything and get the maximum profit. Patience in the cryptocurrency field is one of the main factors that serves your success.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 12:59:38 PM

it may be time for all of you who call what you do "having patience" to start rethinking your decisions in life. you have been bagholding a bunch of shitcoins that were destined to lose value and that is what they have been doing over the past 2 years and will not stop until they lost at least 98% of their prices.

patience is for when you have made a good decision and a good investment in something with actual future not something that clearly has no future and is only here because it was pumped.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2019, 05:23:31 PM

You are right and i think that new people that have entered the market in last 12 to 18 months need to keep hodling and be patient for atleast 12 to 24 more months because im quite confident that within next 2 years market will not only recovery but will boom to next level highs so every hodler can take profit then and get maximum benefit.

Sebas.tian

Activity: 1974
Merit: 147

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 05:35:00 PM

From the start we all know that this is the nature of every crypto. It has a very unstable price value that every time will change and we ...................

I quite disagreed with that because, many are still complaining about the market volatility and seem to them that, the world.if cryptocurrency is full of birds of rosary. Impatience among investors have caused many to loose their profits while they invest, some of them never want to see the market going down. Although, i was a victim of these theory's at my early stages but learnt my lessons while invest in 2018. I almost lost my whole investment in 2018 when the entire market was down and was speculated to get to $1000 per BTC, I summoned my courage and later see a good profit from my investment. So, patience is the right key to make reasonable profit from cryptocurrency investment.

CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 4124

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2019, 06:20:47 PM

I keep saying this statement, altcoins in general aren't leaving the cryptocurrency space anything soon but that doesn't mean the current altcoin would be around for a long time. Since I don't believe they would be around I don't advice exercising patience with them. More altcoins are yet to be produced and those the future will provide are far more superior to the current altcoins so what's the point of holding inferior coins?.

Invest wisely, know when to cash out or exercise a little bit more patience but never compare your altcoins to bitcoin in regards to the level of patience you'll exercise with the coins. Bitcoin will always be here for years to come but that altcoin you're hoping on might not even survive the bear market and if it does there's a far superior altcoins probably developing similar technologies to be launch soon, which will take alway all the attention from that altcoin you're hoping on.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
yulchatar

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 06:55:44 PM

In the short time that I'm in crypto, I realized one thing for myself - no need to be too greedy. When I was waiting for the best price for some altcoins, they fell sharply in price, and I'm not sure about some of them, I think they will never recover at all. It was necessary to sell then, at good prices, don't wait high prices, and to buy other, more promising, to be flexible and active. But I understand that now. Too bad it's a little late.
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 11:12:32 PM

If you are not a newbie, you know that this situation is not out of ordinary. stick with you strategy no matter what and don't trust speculations.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 01:15:06 AM

Altcoins seem to be the ones taking the hits of negative results and they are not encouraging, i know its not a good time for every altcoin holders, the question you all need to be asking yourselves is how long will altcoin market keep declining?

How long is just an overstatement. The long bearish trend started around March of 2018, so it's been like more than a year of declined and seeing our portfolio lose along the 60%-90%. So it's really difficult for altcoins holders seeing this kind of decline in the market.

will it take forever cos nothing last forever, patience is all you need, if its not enough to calm you then look for other ways to sustain yourself for a while, do not run because of present condition cos it doesn't justified tomorrow. For whatever is going to turn out good will first go sideways.

Definitely it won't take forever, the problem is that there's no more money coming in. All money is in the Bitcoin market because obviously it's dominance balloon to 70%. So if you are willing to suffer a lost today and liquidate your altcoin then it's your decision specially if you don't have the patience to wait the end of this disappointing bearish trend.

As I see, bitcoin really dominates the market, but the conjecture that there's no money coming in to altcoins seems to not be true. There's still investment, It is not necessary to directly buy altcoins from fiats, trading may do, and there's still allot of altcoins worthy for trading. Plus, if some famous crypto enthusiast create hypes, then we can expect a good market trend from altcoins. But to think about the future, altcoin may not be permanent, they continue to battle in order to stay but too far to overcome what bitcoin it.
joshua123

Activity: 527
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 01:56:53 AM

I think this is kind of business everybody jumping into should be first clear to their minds that crypto investment is a volatile state even before. People are giving their anger to most people why the market is red and still on the bear state but some wise people started to buy with this and enjoying the bargain price cause they know market will be stable or go back to a more normal state where all alts and big coins have huge demand.

vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 08:47:08 AM

It feels much more than wearing off, especially if you are holding altcoins for a long time. The last real price increase was in 2017 and it was never a worse time to hold a bunch of altcoins, which makes me already a bit disappointed with the whole thing.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2019, 08:55:04 AM

I belong to the group of hodlers and I would rather hodl my coins than selling it for some few cents. As they say cryptos are really volatile so no one knows what will happen tomorrow. Who knows maybe that coin will rise up again after some few years. Like what my friend use to say, it's just paper loss, you will just lose if you start to sell.

P.S. I only hold ltc and eth.  Wink
hashman
Legendary

Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 08:57:57 AM

With just hold you can make profit. But when? At bull market “hold” will work 100% for sure for all alt coins. You do not need to be expert trader for making profit at bull market. Just buy and hold and sell when you see enough profit.
By the way crypto market is bearish than it is bullish. At bear market you can also hold, but which coin. There is no dip at crypto market. While you are holding, your coin can break supports one by one and can go to all time lows everyday. So if you are holder just focus on TOP ranked coins at bear market.  By this way you can decrease your risk at bear market if you are holder.
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 12:17:41 PM

This caption already says it all. Even when you feel like it is the end, and want to give up, just hold on a little longer. Patience is very key in this industry, and without it, a vast majority of investors would only be making hasty decisions that might cost them quite a fortune. The market may seem quite unstable now, but it has not always been like this, and it wouldn't remain so forever, so be patient, even if it is for a little more time.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 12:42:10 PM

The second question you should ask has your altcoins any value for the market, and use cases шep real customers, or you just holding sh*coins

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: