Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:37:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto volatile again, Whats stopping you from trying Options Trading?  (Read 857 times)
gettingrektallthetime

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 06:59:42 AM

now BTC 7k, wondering if will go lower...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gettingrektallthetime

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 06:59:43 AM

Bitcoin Options Call/Put Ratio Indicates More Bearish Sentiment In The Short Term
https://www.newsbtc.com/2019/12/16/bitcoin-options-call-put-ratio-indicates-more-bearish-sentiment-in-the-short-term/
vennali (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 09:17:34 AM

now BTC 7k, wondering if will go lower...
and it did. It was a great time to buy puts incase it was missed. It still seems to be a decent time , especially if you are bearish. There's a chance that we might see 6.6k before any further bull runs.

Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2019, 09:32:01 AM

I got to know this options trading this day because one of the platform/exchange that i use to trade open a simulation for options but i don't really get what is put and call in that options where there is a difference in both price. Another thing that i want to ask if this option is based on bitcoins price as well. Thank you.
vennali (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 03:58:17 PM

What will be your option play this Christmas?

Pick the position that you think will generate the most ROI - 3 lucky winners will stand to win 100 USDT each! 🎅💰

Participate now: by Clicking HERE

vennali (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 03:28:15 AM

I found some good material for people to learn about Options trading. If you are interested, Click HERE. Start your new year by educating about Options and may your journey to Riches begin here.  Smiley

Assface16678

Activity: 1358
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 04:26:04 AM

I got to know this options trading this day because one of the platform/exchange that i use to trade open a simulation for options but i don't really get what is put and call in that options where there is a difference in both price. Another thing that i want to ask if this option is based on bitcoins price as well. Thank you.

Cryptocurrency is volatile, and we cannot expect what kind of value it will give to us. However, still many people are trying to invest in the different coin because they see the potential of each currency that it will provide them with a profit; it depends on the price of the market. Trading is an exchange of money into different cryptocurrencies, this time, this kind of method usually people use to earn money; they are buying a lot of coins for a lower value and wait for it to becomes profitable and sell. Even this kind of process looks like easy still we need to take a lot of knowledge and skills when do we buy and sell to gain profit, not all the time traders can gain a lot of income because of falling of price.

vennali (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 06:08:48 AM

3 Strategies to Combat Crypto Market Volatility with Options Trading

We have all heard stories of crypto traders losing over 50% within weeks or even days. This is what happens when amateurs do not know how to control risk. Options when used correctly can help you combat crypto market volatility and even profit from it. I am going to share 3 strategies that professionals use daily.
Read more by clicking HERE or the top headline.

jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 03:04:59 PM

I think one thing that stop me from trying other options trading is lack of knowledge because all we know that dealing in every crypto activity is very risky. If you don't have enough knowledge you will only waste your time,money and effort because your investment will fall into loss because you don't know how to decide and move about your investment.
vennali (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 05:39:10 PM

I think one thing that stop me from trying other options trading is lack of knowledge because all we know that dealing in every crypto activity is very risky. If you don't have enough knowledge you will only waste your time,money and effort because your investment will fall into loss because you don't know how to decide and move about your investment.
Which exactly is the point of this post, by educating traders/crypto enthusiasts about the tools that could help you boost your investment and if not boost, at least safeguard your investment incase of a bearish market by using Options as an insurance. 

ansach

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 01:50:52 PM

hi guys, excellent project! 

I would like to ask for a comparison between Sparrow and the other players in the decentralised derivaties market such as Level01, Synthetix, Digitex, SpectreAI, Duo Network and Lever J.  I believe Digitex has a big launch soon and Synthetix has the bulk of the volume.
milandres0207

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 02:03:38 PM

Here are some benefits of Options Trading, especially in a volatile market like Crypto:
Leverage and limit risks while getting higher potential returns - Option trading is very attractive for small pocket traders. By taking position in options, one can reduce the cost significantly.
For example,
It's Monday. BTC @ 10k
You buy a put for 1 BTC @ 9k expiring on Friday for $100
[if BTC falls below 9k, you can force someone to buy your BTC at 9k]
Wednesday, BTC flies up to 13k. You won't get stopped or liquidated. You are fine. Keep sipping your cocktails.
Thursday, BTC flies down to 7k. Still not your problem.
Friday, BTC settles at 8k at 4pm Singapore time.
Your profit is: 9k (strike price) - 8k (settlement price) - $100 (cost of premium) = $900
$900 profit from using $100. 9X return.

In the alternate scenario, BTC settles at 20k. Your maximum loss is still 100$.

Works in different market scenarios - One of the key advantages of options trading is the flexibility of changing strats as per different market conditions. There are various strategies for all kind of markets, whether bullish, bearish or sideways

You can hedge your trades to protect them from incurring losses.

Remember, shorting is a dangerous game, why not try options and limit your risks peacefully?  Cool

Your explanation was totally giving me a confusing on my part dude, Honestly, I don't get what you just said in the above..
Just what I understand is when I do trade I analyze the buyers and sellers in chart graph then, when I see that there is a chance
for me to gain I will set the price for buy and sell support, just simple as that.
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 02:30:26 PM

Well that is what you hope to happen but things don't always go as planned right.
You are only looking at the positive aspects of options trading while there are negative aspects too.
Most of the times the market goes against us and that is what fears us the most.
This fear of loss is what makes me not to try options trading since baring such huge losses is not affordable to me.
And as per the rule, only invest what you can afford to lose.  Wink

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███