Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:22:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bromance of FruitsBasket and CryptoSparks  (Read 844 times)
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 02:51:48 AM

Thanks for the advertisement. I am curious, how many of the people supporting these accusations and this flag are affiliated with Gunbot? It seems to me there could very well be some conflict of interest here in an attempt to stifle competition.
There's no need to do with anything with the competition, I'm just stating facts that are already out there. I was just reading some of the posts and come across this thread and saw that something that mattered to me, it's better to rightly out say that there is a big difference when it comes to functionality and usability of the two. One is claiming to have 480% returns and the other is a tool that could improve a traders strategy and automate it. What would you choose?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 03:19:20 AM

Thanks for the advertisement. I am curious, how many of the people supporting these accusations and this flag are affiliated with Gunbot? It seems to me there could very well be some conflict of interest here in an attempt to stifle competition.
There's no need to do with anything with the competition, I'm just stating facts that are already out there. I was just reading some of the posts and come across this thread and saw that something that mattered to me, it's better to rightly out say that there is a big difference when it comes to functionality and usability of the two. One is claiming to have 480% returns and the other is a tool that could improve a traders strategy and automate it. What would you choose?

And I am just stating the fact that he is in direct competition with Gunbot, and some of the people here making accusations against him are affiliated with the project raising questions of conflict of interest and potential ulterior motives for this reputation burn fest. It has nothing to do with which is better. Honestly though I think taking this opportunity to pitch Gunbot is kind of tacky though.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 03:26:26 AM

And I am just stating the fact that he is in direct competition with Gunbot, and some of the people here making accusations against him are affiliated with the project raising questions of conflict of interest and potential ulterior motives for this reputation burn fest. It has nothing to do with which is better. Honestly though I think taking this opportunity to pitch Gunbot is kind of tacky though.
I understand. I thought it would be useful to have another set of perspective when it comes to someone using a trading tool. I will just continue reading and see what will happen in the next few days with regards to this topic. Thanks for your honest opinion.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 03:31:04 AM

I understand. I thought it would be useful to have another set of perspective when it comes to someone using a trading tool. I will just continue reading and see what will happen in the next few days with regards to this topic. Thanks for your honest opinion.

I try my best to be blunt and to the point. Some people react better than other to this approach. Thanks for not taking it personally, it is refreshing for a change.

Which bot you think is superior aside, reviewing Cryptosparks statements, do you see anything unrealistic or out of the ordinary for this specific business model?

You might want to chime in here as well: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=752
PrimeNumber7
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1899

Amazon Prime Member #7

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 05:18:33 AM

I don't want to get involved in forum drama, but I also don't support the flag against CryptoSparks. I would describe what he is offering as similar to GunBot, who has many vouches from reputable forum members, the main difference being that CryptoSparks has settings 'pre-filled' for his customers.
As part of the Gunbot Family, there are a lot of differences with regards to the function of the bot.
<>
Nice advertisement....

Really though, there are not many differences between what CryptoSparks claims to be selling, and Gunbot.

Assuming this is not already the case, to get from what CryptoSparks is claiming to offer to Gunbot in terms of a trader being able to customize their settings, someone would need to set fixed values to variables whose values are determined from a second file that can be changed by the trader.

It may also be somewhat of a headache to get the bot to interact with a specific exchange's API, but this would not be a major project.

Creating something that works very similar to how Gunbot works is not terribly difficult, what is difficult is figuring out the best settings to use to maximize profitability. You can backtest specific settings, but correlation does not always mean causation, and to try to rule out correlation but not causation, you can run A/B tests for when the output is not close to the expected output based on the input, but you may not have enough data.

The whole hubbub about the API secret in your post is advertising hogwash. If you create the API so it can only trade, that is all it can do.

Your post is not unlike the type of advertising referenced in the OP.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 05:48:40 AM

I try my best to be blunt and to the point. Some people react better than other to this approach. Thanks for not taking it personally, it is refreshing for a change.

Which bot you think is superior aside, reviewing Cryptosparks statements, do you see anything unrealistic or out of the ordinary for this specific business model?
I understand where you're coming from, and I have read some of the replies that you have on the associated flag you are talking about. I'm not decided whether to support it or oppose it, I know that CryptoSparks said a lot of things in his thread and mostly, it's pretty transparent on what you can do as a possible user.

1. You could choose to use his service and get possibly scammed (no actual evidence of someone getting scammed)
2. Trust the service and try it for yourself

For number 2, the most worst-case scenario is that you lose all the balance in your own trading account because of a wrong trade. Without enabling the withdraw part in your API Key, the balance can never be acquired. Just a wrong bet on the wrong trend (Betting a lot of money in LONG but it dumped) Losing everything.

The monthly fee is what concerns me too if you have profits, 20% goes to them but if you don't have and you lost a lot, they are not going to give anything back (no responsibility in losses). It's like meh, you lost the trade, it's your account. Better luck next time.

In a way they are saying it's a guarantee that you would earn BTC if you use this service. There is no guarantee in trading, ever. Unless you have the power to sway the market into your favor (thousands and thousands of BTC)

The whole hubbub about the API secret in your post is advertising hogwash. If you create the API so it can only trade, that is all it can do.
It's called secret for a reason. Anyway, if it's not intended for that (withdrawal) it cannot be. I just don't like the idea of having someone getting my API Secret too. It's like a security thing.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
PrimeNumber7
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1899

Amazon Prime Member #7

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 06:03:01 AM

It's called secret for a reason. Anyway, if it's not intended for that (withdrawal) it cannot be. I just don't like the idea of having someone getting my API Secret too. It's like a security thing.
You can't actually do anything without the API secret, including trade...
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 07:10:58 AM

I understand where you're coming from, and I have read some of the replies that you have on the associated flag you are talking about. I'm not decided whether to support it or oppose it, I know that CryptoSparks said a lot of things in his thread and mostly, it's pretty transparent on what you can do as a possible user.

1. You could choose to use his service and get possibly scammed (no actual evidence of someone getting scammed)
2. Trust the service and try it for yourself

For number 2, the most worst-case scenario is that you lose all the balance in your own trading account because of a wrong trade. Without enabling the withdraw part in your API Key, the balance can never be acquired. Just a wrong bet on the wrong trend (Betting a lot of money in LONG but it dumped) Losing everything.

The monthly fee is what concerns me too if you have profits, 20% goes to them but if you don't have and you lost a lot, they are not going to give anything back (no responsibility in losses). It's like meh, you lost the trade, it's your account. Better luck next time.

In a way they are saying it's a guarantee that you would earn BTC if you use this service. There is no guarantee in trading, ever. Unless you have the power to sway the market into your favor (thousands and thousands of BTC)

If you would, please directly answer my question.

crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 08:03:33 AM

Uhm, I know. It's a pair. What I've said is that I don't want anyone having my API Secret. Only me. . For personal security as well.

Sorry for being explaining too much. The only unrealistic that CryptoSparks statements are the guaranteed profit. . The business type where it gets monthly profit percentage is somewhat used all around.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 08:34:29 AM

Uhm, I know. It's a pair. What I've said is that I don't want anyone having my API Secret. Only me. . For personal security as well.

Sorry for being explaining too much. The only unrealistic that CryptoSparks statements are the guaranteed profit. . The business type where it gets monthly profit percentage is somewhat used all around.

Thank you. Now would you estimate that this is an active attempt at deception, or simply a technically hyperbolic statement? As you mentioned before, there are no guarantees in trading by its nature, however is it not possible to design an algorithm that only makes trades when they are profitable, technically making that a "guaranteed" profitable trading strategy? For clarification of your expertise in this field, what is your relationship to the Gunbot project?  My intent is not to scrutinize you but to clarify with some one with knowledge of these systems in order to make it evident that there is nothing more suspicious about this users offerings that couldn't also be applied to any other similar business model. I very much appreciate you taking the time to give straight forward and direct answers without a bunch of meaningless bickering.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 10:07:22 AM

Thank you. Now would you estimate that this is an active attempt at deception, or simply a technically hyperbolic statement? As you mentioned before, there are no guarantees in trading by its nature, however is it not possible to design an algorithm that only makes trades when they are profitable, technically making that a "guaranteed" profitable trading strategy?
It all starts that way, the idea. The idea is concrete when it's all theoretical but promising something wouldn't be good for anyone. So in theory, it's going to work, yes, but in reality, it could be different. Being exaggerated on an idea would be either good or bad in a marketing standpoint. Hence that statement could be viewed differently by anyone.

For clarification of your expertise in this field, what is your relationship to the Gunbot project?  My intent is not to scrutinize you but to clarify with some one with knowledge of these systems in order to make it evident that there is nothing more suspicious about this users offerings that couldn't also be applied to any other similar business model.
I'm a user of Gunbot and a Reseller. The way that they are going about is being used by other business models, I look at it as a subscription model-based with "profits" as the main source of the income. As for the suspiciousness on the offerings, it's suspicious in a way but it could change if someone tried it. The risk there is that "trying" the service, you could lose money in that stage. As for their strategy, Market Maker is a great asset and could make you money with those rebates.

I don't really know what you want me to say here. I've laid out everything that I think could be useful.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 12:38:20 PM

Sure someone with API keys can do all sorts of things, but I don’t believe there is evidence to suggest the bot is doing any of these things. More importantly, CryptoSparks appears to have a target market of those using a few thousand dollars to trade with, and even the altcoin markets on bitmex are liquid enough so that these amounts are not going to move the market very much.
Bear in mind, this is under the assumption that CryptoSparks has something that would eventually be profitable. If people are willing to scam for a few hundred dollars, there is no reason to assume they would not do the same for a few thousand. Do realize, however, that if the bot algorithm is static among the users, then you will have a lower profit margin when it comes to each individual user, so stating something as trite as guaranteeing an N% profit is not so guaranteed.

Mort impoartantly [sic], I think CryptoSparks probably stands to profit more from the long term trading profits off of his customers verses having advance knowledge of a few percentage points move caused by his bot.
A few percentage points at high leverage is quite significant.
What I will say, however, is that the API secret only has an opt-in withdrawal feature, meaning that if CryptoSparks wanted to use it maliciously, he could not directly take the funds out of users' accounts.

I'm skeptical but I can't call it an outright scam.
P.S. Not affiliated with Gunbot.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 01:35:36 PM

Thank you. Now would you estimate that this is an active attempt at deception, or simply a technically hyperbolic statement? As you mentioned before, there are no guarantees in trading by its nature, however is it not possible to design an algorithm that only makes trades when they are profitable, technically making that a "guaranteed" profitable trading strategy?
It all starts that way, the idea. The idea is concrete when it's all theoretical but promising something wouldn't be good for anyone. So in theory, it's going to work, yes, but in reality, it could be different. Being exaggerated on an idea would be either good or bad in a marketing standpoint. Hence that statement could be viewed differently by anyone.

For clarification of your expertise in this field, what is your relationship to the Gunbot project?  My intent is not to scrutinize you but to clarify with some one with knowledge of these systems in order to make it evident that there is nothing more suspicious about this users offerings that couldn't also be applied to any other similar business model.
I'm a user of Gunbot and a Reseller. The way that they are going about is being used by other business models, I look at it as a subscription model-based with "profits" as the main source of the income. As for the suspiciousness on the offerings, it's suspicious in a way but it could change if someone tried it. The risk there is that "trying" the service, you could lose money in that stage. As for their strategy, Market Maker is a great asset and could make you money with those rebates.

I don't really know what you want me to say here. I've laid out everything that I think could be useful.

I just wanted you to answer my questions honestly and directly, and you seem to be doing so, so thank you for that. I am specifically taking this step by step approach because I am establishing the fact that these accusations are based merely on suspicion alone, and nothing Cryptosparks has stated is either unrealistic or fraudulent as testified by a respected independent 3rd party with knowledge of the specific field in question. I am just trying to demonstrate the point that the accusations raised against him are completely arbitrary and could literally be applied to anyone offering a similar service, including Gunbot if the default trust cartel was so inclined to burn its creators reputation. I am not trying to impugn your character, in fact I think you have been very forthright and honest and I appreciate that. I would appreciate it if you chimed in on the flag thread because I think the people supporting the flag there need to hear this from you. Thanks for your time.

An honest TL;DR of this whole flag situation.

Being skeptical should not be the standard for using the trust system to destroy people's reputations. People are literally skeptical that the Earth is round, that doesn't make N.A.S.A. a scammer because people are skeptical of their model. This is my point, this entire accusation is completely subjective and largely based on ignorance of the industry in question.
DireWolfM14 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 4237

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 04:14:31 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2019, 04:47:30 PM by DireWolfM14

After all the blatant lies, misinformation, refusal to address legitimate technical questions, and a demonstrable lack of his own technical understanding, would you send him your money?

Being skeptical should not be the standard for using the trust system to destroy people's reputations.

His reputation was destroyed by his own doing and his own words, not our skepticism.  I was skeptical from the moment he posted in the lending board, bob123 was skeptical from the moment he offered to pay for promotions.   But it was days later that I tagged him, and bob123 flagged him.

I understand your concern about abuse of the flag system and the trust system in general, but cryptosparks is really a poor example of the cause for which you fight.  The guy is a shitposting twerp, without any technical knowledge, who's fishing for an opportunity.  I'll do my part to prevent him from obtaining one.

Knowing what I know about this shitbird, I'd feel like a real shitbird myself if I waited until he actually scammed someone before expressing my skepticism.  And in the end, does it really matter?  All I did was express an opinion, anyone who disagrees with it is free to ignore it.  In fact, cryptosparks has repeatedly claimed that this attention he's gotten has been beneficial, and people have flocked into his spider army as a result.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 10:54:07 PM

After all the blatant lies, misinformation, refusal to address legitimate technical questions, and a demonstrable lack of his own technical understanding, would you send him your money?

Being skeptical should not be the standard for using the trust system to destroy people's reputations.

His reputation was destroyed by his own doing and his own words, not our skepticism.  I was skeptical from the moment he posted in the lending board, bob123 was skeptical from the moment he offered to pay for promotions.   But it was days later that I tagged him, and bob123 flagged him.

I understand your concern about abuse of the flag system and the trust system in general, but cryptosparks is really a poor example of the cause for which you fight.  The guy is a shitposting twerp, without any technical knowledge, who's fishing for an opportunity.  I'll do my part to prevent him from obtaining one.

Knowing what I know about this shitbird, I'd feel like a real shitbird myself if I waited until he actually scammed someone before expressing my skepticism.  And in the end, does it really matter?  All I did was express an opinion, anyone who disagrees with it is free to ignore it.  In fact, cryptosparks has repeatedly claimed that this attention he's gotten has been beneficial, and people have flocked into his spider army as a result.

I don't have to trust him to know this is a counterproductive use of the trust system. Just as I would defend a Nazi's right to free speech, not because I agree with them, but because I understand protecting the institutional standard of free speech is more important than silencing a few loons who will discredit themselves by speaking anyway, I don't have to endorse users I am defending from trust system abuse. Guilty until proven innocent is not an acceptable standard.

As I just got done saying which you promptly ignored...

Being skeptical should not be the standard for using the trust system to destroy people's reputations. People are literally skeptical that the Earth is round, that doesn't make N.A.S.A. a scammer because people are skeptical of their model. This is my point, this entire accusation is completely subjective and largely based on ignorance of the industry in question.

Well you and Bob123 are skeptical, I am very proud of you. Unfortunately that literally means nothing. See you say there are all kinds of lies and misinformation, but it simply is once again just your subjective interpretation at best, and disingenuous exaggeration to justify your overreach at worst. I simply haven't seen these claims substantiated regardless of how much skepticism you collectively have and how many times you insist he was lying. I am sorry, but your beliefs are not an appropriate standard to trash some ones reputation here. Neither is you not liking the way he talked to you. After all, why would anyone react negatively to a whole team of busybodies getting all up in their shit and demanding they prove their legitimacy simply just because you demand it and have the authority to punish them if they don't? It is not like Bitcoin attracts libertarian types who would object to such an arbitrary invasive standard now is it?

You aren't put on the default trust to be a gatekeeper and judge who is fit to have that chance. The trust system is there to warn users about users with SOLID OBJECTIVE FACTS indicating fraud, not your hunch. I know you all want to think of yourselves as super BitCops protecting the forum from evil doers with your cute little capes blowing in the wind as you rank up your reputation and notch down scams busted as you rank up like it is a video game, but literally all you are doing is driving out good users. You aren't stopping shit, at best you are delaying it, and at significant externalized cost to the community. I don't care how skeptical you are, you will NEVER, EVER prevent all instances of fraud, and even if you do some times, they will simply return seconds later with a new account and a revised attack plan while the legitimate users you burn with no repercussions to yourself will leave to never return at best, or say fuck this community for robbing me of my hard earned reputation and start robbing people because the system is only imposed upon them and not used to protect them at worst.

Your feelings of guilt over such a situation is a you problem. Stop offloading your own complexes on the general user base, because all you are telling me is you would rather burn random legitimate users mistakenly as it results in no personal costs over maybe possibly temporarily stopping scammers some times based on your skepticism alone. No, you didn't just express your opinion, you invoked your exceptional authority under the default trust to preemptively punish this user for your skepticism using flags and trust ratings. If this was just a thread discussing the issue I certainly wouldn't give a flying fuck, but that's not what this is. This is a mob chanting burn the witch and setting the pyre. In the end yes it does matter, just not to you, because you pay zero costs when your little inquisition mobs burn legitimate users, and who would even call you out on it even if you did right? No one wants to risk being next on the inquisition list risking their own hard earned reputations to challenge these cases with zero benefit to themselves now do they? Clearly what is important is you don't have to take a chance of feeling bad for other peoples lack of due diligence, even if doing so is a constant source of conflict, spite, and confusion that drives out good users right?

You and your new BitCop friends need to start observing a standard of evidence of theft, violation of contractual agreement, or violation of local laws before evoking the trust system. Unfortunately you think mere subjective suspicion is a good enough standard in the absence of this, and not even solid observable facts. Of course you guys never get it wrong, right? Even if you do who cares? You pay no cost and have no responsibility for your mistakes by being overzealous now do you? Even if you do you have your new popular kids club to all stand around and reassure each other of how great you all are for stopping scams regardless if they were scams or not right? Everyone knows what is popular is never wrong, and you are all ready to stand around to give each other handies and make sure no one is punished for their overzealous mistakes as well as coordinate to ostracize and keep off of the default trust anyone who does call out these mistakes right? 9 out of 10 doctors agree Marlborough is great for your health after all...
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 12:06:02 AM

Stop offloading your own complexes on the general user base, because all you are telling me is [some made-up shit]

Jeez, buy a fucking mirror already.

You're pissed after getting kicked out of DT (again), I get it. But you'll get in eventually due to the way the system rewards narcissistic windbags like you. No need to melt down CH-style here.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 01:26:04 AM
Last edit: October 01, 2019, 01:36:08 AM by TECSHARE
Merited by Quickseller (10)

Stop offloading your own complexes on the general user base, because all you are telling me is [some made-up shit]

Jeez, buy a fucking mirror already.

You're pissed after getting kicked out of DT (again), I get it. But you'll get in eventually due to the way the system rewards narcissistic windbags like you. No need to melt down CH-style here.

Why respond to the litany of other very valid points when you can simply resort to your usual gatekeeper status and point your finger back at me. After all, all you have to do is keep supporting each other in your pattern of abuse and you will never have any accountability of your own, and you can happily repeatedly vomit up this same stale narrative that I am motivated only by being on the default trust and not your abuse of it.

If all I wanted was to be on the default trust, I would just get down on my knees and take my turn sucking the DT cartel off like the rest of you do to keep your positions instead of calling out the systemic abusive behavior of those who happen to be keeping myself and others who call you out, off of it. Funny how the narrative you want to sell is that all I want is to be on default trust, yet I make it my mission to consistently bring attention to the abusive community corroding behavior of the exact people coordinating to keep me off of it by calling out your punitive and arbitrary gatekeeping behavior.

Of course it wouldn't matter if I did just go away quietly and mind my own business, there is no path to redemption with you people. As a result I have zero motivation to give you all even a modicum of respect or cooperation, and certainly no motivation to tread lightly. I most certainly do deserve to be on the default trust, far more than most of you do for steamrolling over a bunch of random users, scammers and innocent users alike to maintain and elevate your own personal positions. Funny how the default trust never seems to have any criticism of the other default trust members unless they have enough of a group to push them out completely... almost as if all you care about is being on the default trust.

I never should have been removed from it the first time, but I would rather have the freedom to call out the malignant behavior of those on it than keeping silent by filling my mouth with the dicks of your fellow cartel members. You all have repeatedly demonstrated you collectively use your positions on the default trust as a tool to silence your critics, and anyone who dares to support them over and over again ensuring you send a message to any other would be complainants that they better keep their mouths shut or you'll end up like Tecshare, who we will forever coordinate to keep off of the default trust because... reasons. Do you care to actually respond to any of the completely valid points I made or are you just going to try to turn this into the usual personal snipe fest circus as is SOP? Right, you can't argue the points, because your position is indefensible, so you must resort to character attacks as always. Keep on slurping, you missed a drop.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 01:49:45 AM

Why respond to the litany of other very valid points

I'm sorry, I'll fix that right away. No, I don't think that lying about a no-collateral loan being "risk free" is an acceptable way of doing business regardless of how many of your imaginary "valid points" you decorate it with. No wall of text is gonna change that.

you can't argue the points, because your position is indefensible, so you must resort to character attacks as always

That would imply that you possess a character of some sort but all I can think of is a different c-word when I see your whiny snotty rants.

Take a break, you're gonna stroke out.

2. 35 Legendary TECSHARE (BPIP)

http://loyce.club/active/
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 11:55:01 AM

Why respond to the litany of other very valid points

I'm sorry, I'll fix that right away. No, I don't think that lying about a no-collateral loan being "risk free" is an acceptable way of doing business regardless of how many of your imaginary "valid points" you decorate it with. No wall of text is gonna change that.

you can't argue the points, because your position is indefensible, so you must resort to character attacks as always

That would imply that you possess a character of some sort but all I can think of is a different c-word when I see your whiny snotty rants.

Take a break, you're gonna stroke out.

2. 35 Legendary TECSHARE (BPIP)

http://loyce.club/active/

No loans are risk free. This standard you are applying here could literally be applied to any loan, period. If you or anyone else doesn't know that you are retarded and are absolutely going to be robbed eventually no matter how many users you burn at the stake. You decided Cryptosparks was guilty first and then went on a hunt to justify your position parallel construction style. He saw it as a risk free loan, you don't. That doesn't make him a liar or justify all of this bullshit you have falsified around his trading platform to try to shore up your extremely flimsy accusation. This discrepancy could have all been solved with a simple suggestion to him that you feel he shouldn't be calling it a risk free loan, but what fun is that? You want people to burn to get your fix feeling like you are ranking up in a game ad gotta buff those stats.

You are right about one thing though, I absolutely am a cunt. A cunt who isn't going anywhere and is going to continue calling out the destructive overzealous BitCop wannabe gatekeeping behavior until it changes. That's just my character, just as it is your character is to find people you can punch down at with impunity.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 02:20:27 PM

This discrepancy could have all been solved with a simple suggestion to him that you feel he shouldn't be calling it a risk free loan

If you hadn't been so busy playing a freedom fighter you'd have seen many attempts to get CryptoSparks to tone down some of his lies but he prefers to double down and claim that his business is doing fine anyway. It seems that the only thing you're having a problem with is your own army of straw people.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: