Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:33:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMFEED || X11 Algo || PoW/MasterNode || Decentralised Data-Delivered Fast  (Read 2317 times)
Lion_investor

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 10:02:12 PM

http://pool1.amfeed.com/tbs
Great Hashrate, WoW!! Great miners are looking to get this coin. A hint: you should read the whitepaper Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 08:56:35 AM

What's the rationale behind basing your messenger on Mattermost?
What made it the preferred choice compared to others and how is your messenger going to step out of mattermost's shadow to establish its own identity?
Is there likely to be brand conflict between your messenger and its inspiration?
As far as I understand from reading the wp, they use a controlled messaging application (in this case mattermost) not to depend on a third party, when the amfeed businesses start.
All related businesses will be in that place, being able to control spam and have everything organized.
But the team can explain it to us better Wink
I see. However, discord could achieve just as much without the need to commandeer an entire app development. I'm more worried if Mattermost licensing allows people to fork their product for public use. Feels like a legal case down the line
dmhco

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 07:33:09 PM

What made it the preferred choice compared to others and how is your messenger going to step out of mattermost's shadow to establish its own identity?
Is there likely to be brand conflict between your messenger and its inspiration?
As far as I understand from reading the wp, they use a controlled messaging application (in this case mattermost) not to depend on a third party, when the amfeed businesses start.
All related businesses will be in that place, being able to control spam and have everything organized.
I see. However, discord could achieve just as much without the need to commandeer an entire app development. I'm more worried if Mattermost licensing allows people to fork their product for public use. Feels like a legal case down the line
It's an odd thing to pick up on, but Mattermost is an open source messenger app that freely allows anyone to fork its core code and adapt for their own purposes (that's the whole point of it in fact) so a lawsuit is impossible. In terms of the broader appeal and how that might be captured, this is pretty interesting. There are a number of aspects to this, but essentially, there are 3 core reasons AMFeed Messenger will be so popular:

1) Interface based on Mattermost design is a lot like a Telegram/Discord hybrid and a lot more friendly for mobile than Discord (and to be completely frank, without being cheap and nasty like Telegram or a little too clunky like Discord, for most average investor's tastes)

2) By offering projects AMF incentives to bring their teams and communities onto the Messenger platform, I think it'll be easy for AMFeed to quickly rally a vibrant and diverse community onto their better-looking app than any of the others have been able to do before now

3) Remember that AMFeed is a Premium service, for the most part. All the wallets except for the web wallet, the data feeds and the Premium areas of the Messenger are purchased in the form of a License Code which is sold for (Previous Block Reward x Present Block Reward) AMF on an annual basis (and has to thus be repurchased a year later for whatever the new number of AMF bsed on the rewards status at that time is). Thus, being Premium, one might expect to see far higher-profile whales and Blockchain celebrities on that platform than say, one regularly encounters everyday in public groups on Telegram

Hopefully this answers what is an unusual but interesting issue to pick up on. Once again, these sorts of fresh additions to the crypto scene will be far more familiar to regular financial market traders, who are used to a somewhat more closed environment than the one Blockchain application developers currently offer their users. Most financial markets investors use a Bloomberg and a Reuters, both indeed equipped with messenger tools, and the premium messaging application can be expected to be one of the many natural scaling points in the AMFeed product offering for this reason too.
crazy89

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 11:26:35 PM

Intersting project... Also saw that someone from the WSJ was in the AmFeed Chat today cause they seem to want more info on it... im certainly in.
55Domains

Activity: 158
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 11:27:55 PM

Intersting project... Also saw that someone from the WSJ was in the AmFeed Chat today cause they seem to want more info on it... im certainly in.

Yeah, atleast they want to mention amfeed in the story!!
Monster Jaday

Activity: 204

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 12:49:54 PM

What about descktop wallet(win,mac,linux)?
AgentR

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2019, 01:05:08 PM

Selling charting is a great business! I run goldchart.org and use tradingview affiliate charting scripts. Tradingview sells premium charting and I notice a lot of upgraded users. They must be making a lot of $!
Lion_investor

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 03:04:56 PM

What about descktop wallet(win,mac,linux)?

You can find more information https://chat.amfeed.com

I recommend that you read the wp, is a project with real utility
TimeTeller

Activity: 2702
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 11:52:37 PM

It's an odd thing to pick up on, but Mattermost is an open source messenger app that freely allows anyone to fork its core code and adapt for their own purposes (that's the whole point of it in fact) so a lawsuit is impossible. In terms of the broader appeal and how that might be captured, this is pretty interesting. There are a number of aspects to this, but essentially, there are 3 core reasons AMFeed Messenger will be so popular:

1) Interface based on Mattermost design is a lot like a Telegram/Discord hybrid and a lot more friendly for mobile than Discord (and to be completely frank, without being cheap and nasty like Telegram or a little too clunky like Discord, for most average investor's tastes)

2) By offering projects AMF incentives to bring their teams and communities onto the Messenger platform, I think it'll be easy for AMFeed to quickly rally a vibrant and diverse community onto their better-looking app than any of the others have been able to do before now

3) Remember that AMFeed is a Premium service, for the most part. All the wallets except for the web wallet, the data feeds and the Premium areas of the Messenger are purchased in the form of a License Code which is sold for (Previous Block Reward x Present Block Reward) AMF on an annual basis (and has to thus be repurchased a year later for whatever the new number of AMF bsed on the rewards status at that time is). Thus, being Premium, one might expect to see far higher-profile whales and Blockchain celebrities on that platform than say, one regularly encounters everyday in public groups on Telegram

Hopefully this answers what is an unusual but interesting issue to pick up on. Once again, these sorts of fresh additions to the crypto scene will be far more familiar to regular financial market traders, who are used to a somewhat more closed environment than the one Blockchain application developers currently offer their users. Most financial markets investors use a Bloomberg and a Reuters, both indeed equipped with messenger tools, and the premium messaging application can be expected to be one of the many natural scaling points in the AMFeed product offering for this reason too.

You mentioned 3 quite good reasons why AMFeed Messenger will be popular.
Do you sincerely believe that it will gain attention from the public 2 or 3 years from now?
And be competitive with existing popular messengers? Or even catch a better audience?
dmhco

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 03:59:22 AM

You mentioned 3 quite good reasons why AMFeed Messenger will be popular.
Do you sincerely believe that it will gain attention from the public 2 or 3 years from now?
And be competitive with existing popular messengers? Or even catch a better audience?
We were discussing this last night internally and concluded that there would probably be a fair bit of 'trial-and-error' in the development of AMFeed's market and communications solutions, but that overall, it ought to catch a much wider customer segment than that which currently exists for, say, Telegram or Discord, or for that matter any crypto exchanges.

By starting out with the world's largest pool of visually-captivating data graphic charts and displays, this should be an excellent basis upon which to build a massive customer base that ultimately goes much further than cryptocurrency investors alone. In such an event one might envisage that AMFeed Messenger attracted all sorts of communities, from those in various mainstream niches (i.e. stock picking) to those in other parallel e-suite niches (e.g. esports). This could ultimately lead to an enormous customer acquisition pipeline the likes of which we would be able to translate into sales for many ancillary applications that encompass AMF currency.
Lion_investor

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 01:41:02 PM

Great Hashrate, WoW!! Great miners are looking to get this coin. A hint: you should read the whitepaper Smiley

Mined competition has diminished. It may be a good opportunity to get a few coins. There is only a supply of about 70m at the moment.
This is not a project with an infinite supply (billions) like others.
Coin supply: 252468426 coins
Time until last block: 7 years, 10 months, 25 days, 23 hours
The first halving has not yet taken place.
You can draw your own conclusions... Wink
dmhco

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 12:20:53 PM

Selling charting is a great business! I run goldchart.org and use tradingview affiliate charting scripts. Tradingview sells premium charting and I notice a lot of upgraded users. They must be making a lot of $!
Well, AMFeed is more than just selling charts. In fact, AMFeed has two kinds of customers for which two kinds of products are available:

Individual investors – these customers can mine the AMFeed Blockchain, use the Messenger application and purchase subscriptions to the live trading tools and AMFeed Blockchain wallets that are sold at the price of [Current Block Reward x Previous Block Reward]. In addition, those with subscriptions can take advantage of the Masternode Hosting services provided for $6.50 per Masternode per month flat hosting fee paid in advance.

Institutions – these customers can purchase AMFeed’s full range of financial technology engineering and consulting services for customised 3-12 months contract periods for the purpose of a range of activities, including but not limited to: due diligence and project advisory for large-scale or unusual funding projects, engineering and development tasks especially those involving higher-level Blockchain expertise and the set up and ongoing management of Blockchain-related technologies and services.

All of the above clearly impacts utility to the greatest extent of the AMF coins. Now, in theory this may be easy to achieve, but in practice this is hard to build. Very hard, since it takes significant time to build such in house resources as those listed. You can't go out and search on the Internet and find those kind of resources. Mainly it's years and years of trial-and-error and refining and perfecting to get the right mix of partners, of platform templates, of engineers especially more than anything else, and of managers too, and to be able to package and sell these coherently is then a final additional step. So the first mover advantage thing here is more like a multi-stage first mover advantage and that's what makes execution of such amodrl so tricky despite the money you raise and explains why so many fail even when they score multi million dollar raises.
dmhco

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 06:48:27 AM

Mined competition has diminished. It may be a good opportunity to get a few coins. There is only a supply of about 70m at the moment.
Mining power hit 16 TH/s - an all time record - earlier on today. Nice work!
Luckyx9

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 07:20:12 AM

I have reviewed all the information that is discussed on this thread and it looks like to be a very interesting project with strong prospects for the mining and crypto community. I am interested to know if AMF will have any big name exchanges or sponsors behind it at some stage as this will be the catalyst for it to get CMC top 20 status. For now however it is a very lovely project and good to see that someone is creating real product out of the blockchain. I will follow this one closely.
Lion_investor

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 08:16:45 AM

WoW, will soon take off and it will only be possible to get coins with great mining power.
In such a short time the project is having great acceptance.
Can the team give us any news about the charts? It's the part I'm most interested in.
Thank you
dmhco

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 10:11:31 AM

WoW, will soon take off and it will only be possible to get coins with great mining power.
Can the team give us any news about the charts? It's the part I'm most interested in.
Thank you
AMFeed's payment model is one of the most interesting, and we believe, potentially revolutionary payment utilities that has yet come to Blockchain. All wallets except for the free web wallet (i.e. anything that enables MN mining), all the charts except for the free one provided on the AMFeed site (Bitcoin) and a bunch of other research is provided to subscribers of the AMFeed Investor Service. To get a subscription, we have architected, and now are in the phase of building, a payment system whereby for the cost of [Current Block Reward] x [Previous Block Reward] in AMF coins buyers will be able to purchase an annual license code (similar to what you unlock Microsoft Word with) that will allow you access to the wallets, the charts and the research. After a year, the license code will need to be renewed. Clearly, this creates constant payment utility for the AMF coin, but it also has a number of other desirable effects, too. Since most purchasers are more likely to mentally value the subscriptions in their own USD equivalent sovereign currency, one can expect a free market adjusted naturalised price equilibrium to form around the subscription prices. For example, maybe the average subscription cost naturalises at 1,000 USD per subs. In this case, as the halvning events proceed to take place over the course of the blockchain's lifespan, each 112,358 blocks, traders will begin to value the currency by the utility for which it is employed. In our example of 1,000 USD, assume the current cost in AMF coins equates to 595 amf in five halvening events time (that being the sum of 35 x 17). This puts AMF at about $2 a coin (just under). Now assume that the next halvening event takes place and the new subscription price drops to 145 AMF or thereabouts (17 x 8.5). With demand being typically stable in economies of scale, it is extremely unlikely that subscriptions will all of a sudden become 75% cheaper. Much more likely, traders will assume that anyone who wants a subscription will automatically buy up the coins and purchase one at the new reduced cost, and long before the halvening event takes place, the coin price in USD terms will gravitate towards the equilibrium cost of, in this case, our example equivalent of 1,000 USD per subscription, which is $6.80. By pricing the subscriptions thus, we are trying to solve a huge problem currently associated with cryptocurrencies, that in real effect potentially threatens the survival of all of them, most notably Bitcoin. This problem is that merchants, using the coin as a unit of account, stubbornly hold fast to their pricing which slowly becomes unaffordable for everyone, yielding a reduction in net utility. A good example of this is how exchanges price listing fees (at about 2 BTC upwards), persistently holding onto their aims to collect a greater amount of fiat than before, while dramatically reducing net utility of the coin until it collapses some 85% in value (as BTC did indeed do when it fell from over $20k to $3k in the space of less than a year). What AMFeed is experimenting with here then is the idea that stable upward pricing and continuous utility are tied intrinsically to the mathematical clockwork of the blockchain itself, that being the block mining rewards. This subject takes a fair bit of experience and knowledge of the inner workings of the blockchain to understand, so I hope it is not too complex for the majority of readers to get their head around, as it's a powerful feature of the coin's potential market scale that value is so essentially tied to the core utility of the coin and to its production status in particular.
Lion_investor

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 11:52:29 AM

Thank you
AMFeed's payment model is one of the most interesting, and we believe, potentially revolutionary payment utilities that has yet come to Blockchain. All wallets except for the free web wallet (i.e. anything that enables MN mining), all the charts except for the free one provided on the AMFeed site (Bitcoin) and a bunch of other research is provided to subscribers of the AMFeed Investor Service. To get a subscription, we have architected, and now are in the phase of building, a payment system whereby for the cost of [Current Block Reward] x [Previous Block Reward] in AMF coins buyers will be able to purchase an annual license code (similar to what you unlock Microsoft Word with) that will allow you access to the wallets, the charts and the research. After a year, the license code will need to be renewed. Clearly, this creates constant payment utility for the AMF coin, but it also has a number of other desirable effects, too. Since most purchasers are more likely to mentally value the subscriptions in their own USD equivalent sovereign currency, one can expect a free market adjusted naturalised price equilibrium to form around the subscription prices. For example, maybe the average subscription cost naturalises at 1,000 USD per subs. In this case, as the halvning events proceed to take place over the course of the blockchain's lifespan, each 112,358 blocks, traders will begin to value the currency by the utility for which it is employed. In our example of 1,000 USD, assume the current cost in AMF coins equates to 595 amf in five halvening events time (that being the sum of 35 x 17). This puts AMF at about $2 a coin (just under). Now assume that the next halvening event takes place and the new subscription price drops to 145 AMF or thereabouts (17 x 8.5). With demand being typically stable in economies of scale, it is extremely unlikely that subscriptions will all of a sudden become 75% cheaper. Much more likely, traders will assume that anyone who wants a subscription will automatically buy up the coins and purchase one at the new reduced cost, and long before the halvening event takes place, the coin price in USD terms will gravitate towards the equilibrium cost of, in this case, our example equivalent of 1,000 USD per subscription, which is $6.80. By pricing the subscriptions thus, we are trying to solve a huge problem currently associated with cryptocurrencies, that in real effect potentially threatens the survival of all of them, most notably Bitcoin. This problem is that merchants, using the coin as a unit of account, stubbornly hold fast to their pricing which slowly becomes unaffordable for everyone, yielding a reduction in net utility. A good example of this is how exchanges price listing fees (at about 2 BTC upwards), persistently holding onto their aims to collect a greater amount of fiat than before, while dramatically reducing net utility of the coin until it collapses some 85% in value (as BTC did indeed do when it fell from over $20k to $3k in the space of less than a year). What AMFeed is experimenting with here then is the idea that stable upward pricing and continuous utility are tied intrinsically to the mathematical clockwork of the blockchain itself, that being the block mining rewards. This subject takes a fair bit of experience and knowledge of the inner workings of the blockchain to understand, so I hope it is not too complex for the majority of readers to get their head around, as it's a powerful feature of the coin's potential market scale that value is so essentially tied to the core utility of the coin and to its production status in particular.

Great explanation and great economic model.
I hope the charts are incredible and valuable. This will generate demand and sales. It would be good if there was a demo or free trial. Smiley
Lion_investor

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 12:20:12 PM

Another chance to mine Amfeed. http://pool1.amfeed.com/ Guys get a few coins. Only 23k (16 days) blocks left to halving. In the future you will be thankful.

crazy89

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 03:23:39 PM

anything new on this? ive been mining for a few days... any exchanges care to list?
Lion_investor

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 07:59:03 PM

anything new on this? ive been mining for a few days... any exchanges care to list?

AMF is having an increase in miners. Good sign!
The team is currently working to offer an exchange or similar solution.
Mining without recovering part of the investment is hard, but the team listens and will offer solutions.
There is more information -> https://chat.amfeed.com
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: