Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:05:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone here running any Bitcoin ATMs?  (Read 466 times)
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 01:10:26 AM

I  am not running ATM business now but have doing some search about it on how  we can start  this bitcoin ATM Machine.  I spoke with some expert and he recommended me to  go  for legal  advice  first  and the least cost  to  get  1 Machine was $6000.  I am still working out to get details by 2020  i might  install my first bitcoin ATM  machine too .

I am just wondering, where could this bitcoin ATM get the funds from? Because if a person or single business owner will start to implement their own bitcoin ATM, it should be funded in such a way that, people could deposit and at the same time, withdraw fiats out of it. In this case, it is so hard to implement it without the guidance of legal jurisdiction to support and provide some regulation with regards on this project.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 01:16:39 AM

In this case, it is so hard to implement it without the guidance of legal jurisdiction to support and provide some regulation with regards on this project.

The best 'guidance and regulation ' a government can provide is not do anything at all - live and let live. So far it's been working in countries with less oppressive laws. More oppressive countries have the police steal ATMs and arrest the operators, less oppressive ones have ATMs with lower fees.

Signature space available for rent.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 01:20:22 AM

Bitcoin ATM isn't that easy to build as a business. You need to conduct a study on how many bitcoin/crypto users are around your area where you'll be placing your machine. Without knowing this kind of stuff you're not to fit to stand a bitcoin ATM machine not until you gather enough information that your business may bloom. It doesn't work like there's only few machines out there If I place one I can profit.
I've talked to people in the two stores locally with Bitcoin ATMs (a vape shop and a 24-hour convenience store), and they have told me they get a small but steady stream of people using the ATMs.
It is a goodnews and from that small counts they can surely earn a little but sufficient profit from that. Bitcoin atms has alot of.potential if you can pick the right place and population to place your bitcoin ATM.
Having a steady stream of people using customer at the current stage of bitcoins popularity is good considerding that bitcoin is still not widely accepted and once the day it came true those businesses will surely boom.

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
Murat

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 04:19:13 AM

if you have in your territory the legality of Bitcoin then you can process in this way, I think it would be a good initiative for flourishing and availability of Bitcoin. when people avail of the easy-going process regarding Bitcoin then they will get interested in using Bitcoin, so I think this type of initiative is looking healthy for this platform. so you have to collect all the legal documentation, license, so other related things, In ATM, people will feel safe because, in a regulatory process, Nowadays Bitcoin ATM has been launched in a couple of countries, recently, I have read an article on this context, maybe Singapore is one of them so far I remember. so it might be a great opportunity if you are legally clear.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: