Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:43:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Exbet is LIVE >> The Bitcoin Betting Exchange [exbet.io]  (Read 13447 times)
arco-yabamba

Activity: 196
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 20, 2020, 09:28:19 AM

we did our money on the trump tweet markwt, new we should have left it alone lol trump tweeted less than half previous weeks amount what s that all about. tbf there was a but of money in the market even if its only play for now. maybe we get involved when exbet goes live best hurry up tho

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Degens
Copper Member

Activity: 146
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2020, 07:01:56 AM

is registered under which country?

We're just finalizing the eGaming license for Exbet now and will announce further details as and when we have them. Thanks for your interest!

So there is going to be KYC?

DEGENS.COM - NON CUSTODIAL SPORTS BETTING EXCHANGE
Mahanton

Activity: 2646
Merit: 622

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 08:58:09 AM

We're just finalizing the eGaming license for Exbet now and will announce further details as and when we have them. Thanks for your interest!

Having a license doesnt always mean that users would really have KYC specially on crypto gambling space.Have you able to see one site that do enforce kyc? None right?
Acquiring license does really add up more credibility or legitimacy on said company which is really a good one.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 12:37:25 PM

Having a license doesnt always mean that users would really have KYC specially on crypto gambling space.Have you able to see one site that do enforce kyc? None right?
Acquiring license does really add up more credibility or legitimacy on said company which is really a good one.

i played on several gambling sites that are verified and have a licenses but these sites dont require you to do a kyc . there is one site where i can see a kyc like option but its not mandatory .  there are gambling site that request a kyc before but i forgot its name  , i forgot if that site is popular or not but who would like to gamble with thier privacy/identity exposed ?  no one i guess ,  unless if they are really being forced to do it because they are having a problems with thier account  .
exbet.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 425
Merit: 58

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2020, 04:38:20 PM

Hi Degens.

Yes, KYC processes will be part of Exbet, in accordance with our eGaming license. As always, there is a balance to be struck between protecting the rights of the user, having robust AML procedures, and providing a product that meets customers' needs. We believe that our choice of eGaming license helps us hit a sweet spot here.

As per above, we'll announce further details once the licensing process is complete.

Exbet is LIVE | The Bitcoin Betting Exchange | Back, Lay, and Trade Sports | 1% Commission | NFL, NBA, Soccer & Cricket
exbet.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2020, 04:41:53 PM

Hi Mahanton!
Yes, we agree that credibility can be enhanced by acquiring a license.
On top of that, the actions of the operator count for so much, and we hope to build a reputation for honesty and integrity.

Exbet is LIVE | The Bitcoin Betting Exchange | Back, Lay, and Trade Sports | 1% Commission | NFL, NBA, Soccer & Cricket
exbet.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2020, 04:44:40 PM

...who would like to gamble with thier privacy/identity exposed ?  no one i guess ,  unless if they are really being forced to do it because they are having a problems with thier account  .

Hello shoreno!
Sure, there are a lot of customers out there, all with different things they are looking for from a sports betting product. We hope that by being up-front about the Exbet product (here and on the site after launch) customers can make up their own mind if Exbet is the betting exchange for them!

elmuria

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2020, 02:55:37 AM

Can I participate in the beta?

Thanks for your interest, elmuria! As above, we are inviting users to beta of the Exbet API at the moment. (Beta of the Exbet website ended some months ago). If you are interested in getting access to the API beta, just DM us here or on Twitter. Otherwise, you'll need to wait for full launch of the exchange in the next month or two.

Ok I'll wait for the exchange full launch.

Great to hear. Have you used betting exchanges before, or interested to try for the first time?

Not the first time, I had play at betfair and I know matchbook but never use it.
exbet.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2020, 12:57:58 PM

Not the first time, I had play at betfair and I know matchbook but never use it.

OK, cool. The Exbet website is very similar to Betfair and Matchbook, so you should feel at home  Cool

tumis

Activity: 1022
Merit: 69

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 05:51:09 AM

Didn't you happen to have a very similar side that magically disappeared?
exbet.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2020, 09:38:33 AM

Didn't you happen to have a very similar side that magically disappeared?

Hi tumis. Not sure what you are referring to. If you could be more clear with your question we will try to respond.

arco-yabamba

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 12:55:50 PM

exbet. we are seeing errors returned on the api when placing bets on certain odds increments. devs synced separately with your guys but wanted to flag here cheers
exbet.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2020, 03:02:57 PM

exbet. we are seeing errors returned on the api when placing bets on certain odds increments. devs synced separately with your guys but wanted to flag here cheers

Hi arco-yabamba, thanks for the message, this is probably best handled between the developers in question. Our API team is investigating now and will be in touch once they understand the issue. Thanks again!

arco-yabamba

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 10:09:02 PM

Hi arco-yabamba, thanks for the message, this is probably best handled between the developers in question. Our API team is investigating now and will be in touch once they understand the issue. Thanks again!

and fixed. nice to see your on the ball exbet, you just need to get this launched now. could you confirm sports at launch please beyond soccer which will not be enough imo
exbet.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2020, 08:25:08 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2020, 12:23:53 PM by exbet.io
Merited by tyKiwanuka (1)

and fixed. nice to see your on the ball exbet, you just need to get this launched now. could you confirm sports at launch please beyond soccer which will not be enough imo

Yes, we do try and fix problems as quickly as we can, even at weekends!

It is possible that we launch with Soccer only for the first weeks, although this is yet to be decided. We understand that users will want to see as broad an offering as possible, but need to balance this with ensuring that the live product is ready to go and providing the level of service we aim for. Even if we did launch with only Soccer we would soon bring on other sports/leagues such as NBA and NFL, and have some really interesting speciality markets that might make an early appearance.

exbet.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2020, 03:06:53 PM

Just wanted to share latest screenshot of the Exbet UI with all you wonderful people  Grin

A very generous 100% orderbook to Lay there.. wonder if we'll see that at launch!

tyKiwanuka
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1670

#birdgang

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 06:05:02 PM

Just wanted to share latest screenshot of the Exbet UI with all you wonderful people  Grin

Looks very nice, congratulations, gives me good Betfair vibes Cool Just on the weekend I lost some money (or had less profit, since I was hedging my profits) at another exchange, because there were connection problems due to heavy traffic. You never knew, if your bet was taken or not. As a consequence I submitted my hedge twice, which I only found out after the bet was already decided Roll Eyes I was thinking about Exbet then and how cool it would be, if you had your exchange already up and running (without issues hopefully Smiley)

.....wie die Zeit fliegt.....
exbet.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2020, 07:10:42 PM

Looks very nice, congratulations, gives me good Betfair vibes Cool

Thanks tyKiwanuka, we hope in a few years people will look at Betfair and say it gives them good Exbet vibes  Wink

Just on the weekend I lost some money (or had less profit, since I was hedging my profits) at another exchange, because there were connection problems due to heavy traffic. You never knew, if your bet was taken or not. As a consequence I submitted my hedge twice, which I only found out after the bet was already decided Roll Eyes I was thinking about Exbet then and how cool it would be, if you had your exchange already up and running (without issues hopefully Smiley)

Yep, we're so close now.. every minute without launching feels frustrating!
In all honesty, we know that there will be teething problems after launch.. every new product has them. But we aim to rise to all technical challenges and provide a reliable, stable betting exchange for all comers.
Thanks again for your support.

elmuria

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 01:03:44 PM

Do you have an ETA on when you will launch ?
exbet.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2020, 06:19:52 PM

Do you have an ETA on when you will launch ?

We are in final stages of license process - we'll launch as soon as that process is complete.

But we don't have a date that we can publicly release yet, we're just respecting the license process which has been very thorough and professionally managed by the licensing authority so far.

Don't worry, we will be letting the world know as soon as we have a launch update  Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: