Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:08:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Exbet is LIVE >> The Bitcoin Betting Exchange [exbet.io]  (Read 13471 times)
arco-yabamba

Activity: 196
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 09:21:37 PM

we had it for some time,beta and live. strange they havnt answered maybe bus during launch i will tell them to check
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
exbet.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 425
Merit: 58

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2020, 09:27:21 PM

arco-yabamba, may I ask, when did you get access to api?

I emailed yesterday, like the website suggests, for access.

Still no access, after 28 hours, or are you on about the test api?

Hi Intrepidity

Apologies that your email hasn't been answered. We will check what happened, but in the meantime please PM us here or email support@exbet.io and we will get that processed for you.

Regards
The Exbet Team

Exbet is LIVE | The Bitcoin Betting Exchange | Back, Lay, and Trade Sports | 1% Commission | NFL, NBA, Soccer & Cricket
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 08:23:14 PM

It understandable that gambling site can not operate outside the rules and regulations in the contract of their Master license holder but I dont understand why you guys have to charged a certain 1% commission fee on users net winning in the market not on the house.

Hi hulla

Charging a commission fee is standard for betting exchanges. That's how the exchange covers its operational costs.

The fee is structured so that users don't pay commission in markets where they do not make profit.

There is no house on a betting exchange - users place bets against each other.

Hope that helps!

Regards
The Exbet Team
Yes, it helps a little and if I'm correct you operate just like a crypto exchange site but if there's no house as you said how do you guys cover your operational cost if there no user that wins a bet and where would all loss bets fund go to?

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Degens
Copper Member

Activity: 146
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2020, 12:02:22 AM

It understandable that gambling site can not operate outside the rules and regulations in the contract of their Master license holder but I dont understand why you guys have to charged a certain 1% commission fee on users net winning in the market not on the house.

Hi hulla

Charging a commission fee is standard for betting exchanges. That's how the exchange covers its operational costs.

The fee is structured so that users don't pay commission in markets where they do not make profit.

Hope that helps!

Regards
The Exbet Team
Yes, it helps a little and if I'm correct you operate just like a crypto exchange site but if there's no house as you said how do you guys cover your operational cost if there no user that wins a bet and where would all loss bets fund go to?

There is a 1% fee charged which is quite competitive considering they have paid tends of thousands of dollars to get gambling licenses. Lower fee structures exist at competing sites such as Degens.com and Fairlay.com as they don't operate with a gaming license, thus can afford to charge a lower commission.

DEGENS.COM - NON CUSTODIAL SPORTS BETTING EXCHANGE
Arcas

Activity: 1036
Merit: 524

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 10:04:00 AM

Hi hulla

Hope that helps!

Regards
The Exbet Team

There is a 1% fee charged which is quite competitive considering they have paid tends of thousands of dollars to get gambling licenses. Lower fee structures exist at competing sites such as Degens.com and Fairlay.com as they don't operate with a gaming license, thus can afford to charge a lower commission.

I think this is a really strange and annoying post that you just made. You are now trying to advertise your own site here, it seems. First, you should respect that this website does everything through a legal gambling license. So you want to claim that the sites you mentioned don't have a legal gambling license? And then you start talking about a commission that is lower?
I'd rather pay more% commission than deposit my money somewhere with a site that is not licensed.
Companies that are not licensed just testify to the fact that there is no professionalism and they are not serious to do business. I am in favor of this site because it respects and above all respects the rules of the law. Other sites should take this as an example, and their representative acts in a professional way on the forum.
hulla

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 02:46:17 PM

Hi hulla

Hope that helps!

Regards
The Exbet Team

I think this is a really strange and annoying post that you just made. You are now trying to advertise your own site here, it seems. First, you should respect that this website does everything through a legal gambling license. So you want to claim that the sites you mentioned don't have a legal gambling license? And then you start talking about a commission that is lower?
I'd rather pay more% commission than deposit my money somewhere with a site that is not licensed.
Companies that are not licensed just testify to the fact that there is no professionalism and they are not serious to do business. I am in favor of this site because it respects and above all respects the rules of the law. Other sites should take this as an example, and their representative acts in a professional way on the forum.
Your presumption about the above user using the conversation as a means to as advertise his company seems to be the truth but not been license of a gambling site doesn't make it a scam site and been licensed of a gambling site doesn't mean it not a scam site which I believe 1xbet is a perfect example.
With that been said, i still don't consider the 1% commission on winning bets as something right.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 03:25:29 PM

I only think the number of market that are offered on the site, are a little bit low and also the liquidity is also not big, but that needs some time of course since they just started.
People will also like the Correct score markets for sure, but at the moment there are not any and bout the commission, it is a fair number I think. besides that, users will gain more benefit from % because it is an exchange, so that compensates the commission easily.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 03:44:51 PM

I only think the number of market that are offered on the site, are a little bit low and also the liquidity is also not big, but that needs some time of course since they just started.
People will also like the Correct score markets for sure, but at the moment there are not any and bout the commission, it is a fair number I think. besides that, users will gain more benefit from % because it is an exchange, so that compensates the commission easily.

That's observation is true, since it's just started the volumes of visits and users are not that much but sooner or later, when gamblers start to come and look how the platform works and ho they can take advantage.

The team needs to keep moving forward and deliver each updates that's needed from time to time, especially the availabilities of every possible games to adds up, it's important to caters any types of gamblers and sports that they're looking.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 07:08:29 AM

That's observation is true, since it's just started the volumes of visits and users are not that much but sooner or later, when gamblers start to come and look how the platform works and ho they can take advantage.

The team needs to keep moving forward and deliver each updates that's needed from time to time, especially the availabilities of every possible games to adds up, it's important to caters any types of gamblers and sports that they're looking.

They have just started so it will take time before they can gather a lot of people towards their site. A signature campaign for a month or two can also bring a lot of new players to the site. I hope once they have the business running, they can bring in more markets to bet on.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Haunebu

Activity: 3024
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 08:20:56 AM

With that been said, i still don't consider the 1% commission on winning bets as something right.
I really don't see why so many people here are finding issues with the 1% commission structure. Betfair, Matchbook etc charge way higher commission in comparison, but gamblers still play there for a multitude of reasons.

Sites like Fairlay etc do charge lower commission, but they don't have a license and their UI is far more complicated to use in comparison.

Exbet is still in its initial stages people and the liquidity will obviously be low which is why it will take time for it to shine. However, a signature campaign etc would help them rise in popularity at a much faster pace.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
exbet.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 425
Merit: 58

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2020, 01:43:18 PM

Hey people,

We've been busy over the weekend checking everything was running smoothly on Exbet in our first big weekend of sporting action. Some issues we saw:

- Withdrawal and deposits were down for two periods. We fixed this ASAP and are reviewing the issue and how to prevent in future.
- That was it!

Started to see some volumes in certain markets, especially NFL last night. Some decent-sized wagers placed and landed already, good to see!

Really cool to see discussion on this thread over the weekend. Some good points made.

We have to agree with Haunebu and sempak on liquidity and markets - liquidity is low in some markets (especially in-play), but reasonable enough just a few days after launch. It will take time to grow liquidity, and we're on the case. Markets - as liquidity grows, then the number of markets can grow, but if you grow number of markets too quickly, they are just ... more empty markets Smiley

Generally speaking, there are a variety of ways to run a sports betting business. We made our own choices with Exbet and respect the decision of other businesses to make their choices. Life is so rich!

Good luck everyone on your Monday Night Football or Champions League bets.

Exbet is LIVE | The Bitcoin Betting Exchange | Back, Lay, and Trade Sports | 1% Commission | NFL, NBA, Soccer & Cricket
hulla

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 02:55:53 PM

I really don't see why so many people here are finding issues with the 1% commission structure. Betfair, Matchbook etc charge way higher commission in comparison, but gamblers still play there for a multitude of reasons.

Sites like Fairlay etc do charge lower commission, but they don't have a license and their UI is far more complicated to use in comparison.

Exbet is still in its initial stages people and the liquidity will obviously be low which is why it will take time for it to shine. However, a signature campaign etc would help them rise in popularity at a much faster pace.
I actually dont have problem with the 1% commission but I'm asking questions as a gambler which need to know the concept of the sport booker I want to use and I dont see that as a sin. However, if you check the daily total wagers you'll see that it not competitive other esport betting site that dont off 1% commission to every winning.
If 1% commission is charged in every winning, what did they do to every bet loss as giving back to their users cause gambling site like Duelbits offers reward base on game played and referrals, roobet offer claim etc.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 03:29:29 PM

Hey people,

We've been busy over the weekend checking everything was running smoothly on Exbet in our first big weekend of sporting action. Some issues we saw:

- Withdrawal and deposits were down for two periods. We fixed this ASAP and are reviewing the issue and how to prevent in future.
- That was it!

Started to see some volumes in certain markets, especially NFL last night. Some decent-sized wagers placed and landed already, good to see!

Really cool to see discussion on this thread over the weekend. Some good points made.

We have to agree with Haunebu and sempak on liquidity and markets - liquidity is low in some markets (especially in-play), but reasonable enough just a few days after launch. It will take time to grow liquidity, and we're on the case. Markets - as liquidity grows, then the number of markets can grow, but if you grow number of markets too quickly, they are just ... more empty markets Smiley

Generally speaking, there are a variety of ways to run a sports betting business. We made our own choices with Exbet and respect the decision of other businesses to make their choices. Life is so rich!

Good luck everyone on your Monday Night Football or Champions League bets.

It's the first week so that's good monitoring and observing how the business runs, there are factors that needed to work and continue to polish for more smoother outcomes.

Volumes and liquidities after one week not bad if its not that much but the fact that there are gamblers who already made their ways to use your service is really great enough to awaits for more success to follow.

██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Haunebu

Activity: 3024
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 03:53:41 PM

However, if you check the daily total wagers you'll see that it not competitive other esport betting site that dont off 1% commission to every winning.
If 1% commission is charged in every winning, what did they do to every bet loss as giving back to their users cause gambling site like Duelbits offers reward base on game played and referrals, roobet offer claim etc.
The big difference that everyone here are failing to observe is the fact that Exbet is a crypto betting exchange and doesn't function like a normal sportsbook. Fairlay is the only other alternative in this area currently.

You cannot lay bets in a traditional sportsbook. Duelbits, Roobet etc are great as sportsbooks, but comparing them to Exbet isn't correct of you ask me.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
arco-yabamba

Activity: 196
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 22, 2020, 10:48:42 PM

yes hulla as hunebu say exbet is an exchange so how do they make money if not by commission. maybe you aint heard of bettkng exchanges before, different from sportsbook, pros and cons to both but value and trading are two pros for exchanges if liquidity allows. little bit of action on europa lesgue games today on exbet, tho no profit lol. would like to see inplay money pick up in ipl
BitcoinAccepted
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 24, 2020, 02:27:50 PM

I was checking the site. I see some decent matches. the value is only not that big, or maybe not yet at the moment.

Let us see if the liquidity will increase, they have to find more customers so they can offer more liquidity but this will be a tuff task.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Stalker22
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1353

View Profile
October 24, 2020, 02:55:35 PM

However, if you check the daily total wagers you'll see that it not competitive other esport betting site that dont off 1% commission to every winning.
The big difference that everyone here are failing to observe is the fact that Exbet is a crypto betting exchange and doesn't function like a normal sportsbook. Fairlay is the only other alternative in this area currently.

You cannot lay bets in a traditional sportsbook. Duelbits, Roobet etc are great as sportsbooks, but comparing them to Exbet isn't correct of you ask me.

This is probably the biggest misconception around crypto betting exchanges. Most users have no real idea how this type of betting actually works and compare them to classic bookmakers.

█████████▀     ▄██ ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄▀▀▄█████████▄▀▀▄██████
███▄▄█▀▄██████▀ ▀████▄▀█▀ ▀██
██▀▀█▌▐█   ▀▀▀   █████▌▐█  ██
██  █ ███▄▄▄      ▀▀▀▀█ █  ██
██  █▌▐████▌         ▄▌▐█████
███▄██▄▀█████▄   ▄▄██▀▄█ ▀███
████▀ ▀▄▄▀███▀    █▀▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄ ▄█████
████████▄▄██       ██████████
         ▄██▄     ▄
        █████   ▄████
       █████▌  █████▌
      ██████████████
     ███▀█████▀██▀████▄
   ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████
 ▄▄██████▄██▄▄██████▄█▀
▐██████████████████████▄
 ▀████████         ████▀
   ▀███████▄     ▄███▀
    ███████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████
▄▄███████████████████▄
               ▄███▄
            ▄████████

▄▄██████████
       █▀▀▀██▀▀▀████
      ███████████
    ▀▀▀████████████
      ▀███████████▀
      ▄███████████▄
 ▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀   ▄
▀▀█▀▀
███████████▀▀▀█▀▀
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
..PLAY NOW..
       ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
     ████████████████
 ▄▄▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ▄█▄      ██
    ▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄          ▄▄
    ▄▄▄███▄▄▄    ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀▀
     ▀ ▄█▄ ▀  ▀▄█ ▀█▀ █▄▀
    ▄▄  ▀     ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀        ▀██▀▀█▀▀██▀
         ██   ▀ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ ▀
MI6

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504

Betking.io - Best Bitcoin Casino

View Profile
October 24, 2020, 03:04:53 PM

I actually dont have problem with the 1% commission but I'm asking questions as a gambler which need to know the concept of the sport booker I want to use and I dont see that as a sin. However, if you check the daily total wagers you'll see that it not competitive other esport betting site that dont off 1% commission to every winning.

Duelbits does not have a sportsbook, they only have a casino.

TimeTeller

Activity: 2702
Merit: 588

View Profile
October 24, 2020, 11:36:43 PM

This is probably the biggest misconception around crypto betting exchanges. Most users have no real idea how this type of betting actually works and compare them to classic bookmakers.

I agree with that, I am also new to this betting-type.
I guess I need to read and understand their "How To Bet" section.
But their difference from regular sportsbook that caught my attention is that bet vs. house is not available.
So what I am seeing here as potential bottleneck is that you need to wait for other players to place their bet.
Maybe it will not be a problem if there are lots of players.
Stalker22
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1353

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 07:01:14 AM

Maybe it will not be a problem if there are lots of players.

Exactly. Betting exchanges are strictly dependent on the number of gamblers on the platform, much like classic currency exchanges depend on users. You can't sell something if there are no interested buyers and vice versa.

█████████▀     ▄██ ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄▀▀▄█████████▄▀▀▄██████
███▄▄█▀▄██████▀ ▀████▄▀█▀ ▀██
██▀▀█▌▐█   ▀▀▀   █████▌▐█  ██
██  █ ███▄▄▄      ▀▀▀▀█ █  ██
██  █▌▐████▌         ▄▌▐█████
███▄██▄▀█████▄   ▄▄██▀▄█ ▀███
████▀ ▀▄▄▀███▀    █▀▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄ ▄█████
████████▄▄██       ██████████
         ▄██▄     ▄
        █████   ▄████
       █████▌  █████▌
      ██████████████
     ███▀█████▀██▀████▄
   ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████
 ▄▄██████▄██▄▄██████▄█▀
▐██████████████████████▄
 ▀████████         ████▀
   ▀███████▄     ▄███▀
    ███████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████
▄▄███████████████████▄
               ▄███▄
            ▄████████

▄▄██████████
       █▀▀▀██▀▀▀████
      ███████████
    ▀▀▀████████████
      ▀███████████▀
      ▄███████████▄
 ▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀   ▄
▀▀█▀▀
███████████▀▀▀█▀▀
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
..PLAY NOW..
       ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
     ████████████████
 ▄▄▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ▄█▄      ██
    ▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄          ▄▄
    ▄▄▄███▄▄▄    ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀▀
     ▀ ▄█▄ ▀  ▀▄█ ▀█▀ █▄▀
    ▄▄  ▀     ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀        ▀██▀▀█▀▀██▀
         ██   ▀ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ ▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: