Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:58:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin price recovery  (Read 3884 times)
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 11:36:49 PM

The title says it all — altcoin price recovery is underway. Personally, i would be satisfied if prices go back to where they were a few days ago, but a rally that would take them higher wouldn't hurt, either.

What are your thoughts and expectations?

https://coinmarketcap.com/
I am sure that altcoins will recover after its get down so much but not all of altcoin can become profitable again. There are only few altcoins that have potential to survive in the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Starfranko

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 11:49:04 PM

If u ask me everything is based on speculations and folks should not based their investment decision on that unless they wanna get burnt . We have been hearing of price recovery for a very long time. It may or may not happen any time soon
Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 11:51:10 PM

I think it is easier said than done. People have been expectant for a very long time. Will the glory day of altcoin be witnessed any time soon ,that question is a difficult one to answer
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 11:52:56 PM

How sure we are that there will still bea recovery?
The market i still down and we dont have thereason to get thte demands what we had before like in 2017.
are we still hoping on the thing we will never get?
d3nz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 03:37:34 AM

The price of altcoins could recover will depend on the value of bitcoin, because it could go down while the value of BTC is rising and some of the investors could really sell their token/coin to have more satoshi. But, we don't know what will happen next since it is hard to predict the market's value.

One thing for sure the value of BTC and altcoins could go really up in the next couple of months.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 03:44:04 AM

In my opinion, as fas as bitcoin can't break its new all time high prices, altcoins neverr going to recover, still playing in this area. I'm not expect so much, if bitcoin just stable in $15k, it can make altcoin wake up from hiberation, at least the altcoins not get dump anymore.
The fact is, Bitcoin has the greater market dominance of about 70% and this huge figure has a strong influence on the entire market. Bitcoin appears to control the trend of the market hence when Bitcoin is down, almost all the altcoins follow the same downward trend and whenever Bitcoin is up, altcoins follow the same trend respectfully. This is why, the altcoins are stuck in price increment because Bitcoin has not made another huge surge on the market.
Zonton

Activity: 149
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 01:46:30 PM

Its too early to conclude that the prices of altcoins are recovering. Its gonna take a while for the altcoin market to recover.  StableCoins are making it impossible for altcoins to increase in market value alongside bitcoin.
Stablecoins are not making the price of Bitcoin any higher. I stay away from them.
If there is a failure in the price of USDT, then this can provoke a change in the price of BTC.

bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 03:47:19 PM

For over a year now, the price of Alt-coin have been fluctuating in the crypto industries. Base on the current prize of alt-coin is very good to invest and the price of Alt-coin we soon recover and is going to be more profitable to invest for a future and also to take the advantage of the current price. 
gokselgok

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 04:28:22 PM

For over a year now, the price of Alt-coin have been fluctuating in the crypto industries. Base on the current prize of alt-coin is very good to invest and the price of Alt-coin we soon recover and is going to be more profitable to invest for a future and also to take the advantage of the current price. 

Yes it is the right time to invest on altcoins because its on the lowest price as of this year and you may want to consider the top 10 or top 20 in coinmarketcap which is accurate way to invest at you will never get wrong with that and if you want to look closely pic the top 5 and see there fundamentals.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 04:44:59 PM

Its too early to conclude that the prices of altcoins are recovering. Its gonna take a while for the altcoin market to recover.  StableCoins are making it impossible for altcoins to increase in market value alongside bitcoin.
Stablecoins are not making the price of Bitcoin any higher. I stay away from them.
Stable coins can only be use to convert your BTC if you  think the price will be declining.
Stable coins cannot be use as investment since you will not earn any profit with it you will just securing your profit from other coins when converting in it.
Tuturtinular

Activity: 994
Merit: 152

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 05:02:21 PM

Aside from investing in the top 10 in CMC, I think maintaining shitcoin is also the right way to get profits, if the bull market really runs away.
Karto

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 05:58:30 PM

i am not sure about 2019, but there is a high probability that altcoins recover in 2020!
this is too long price consolidation, i really think it wont be forever
they just need to shake weak hands and scam projects first.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 02:57:41 AM

LOL.. so you do admit that the vast majority of the altcoins don't have any practical usage. Then how can you justify holding on to them? Many of the altcoin users are not able to justify their decision to hold the alts, and that is one of the reasons why we are seeing a mass selloff in the altcoin market right now. The market share of altcoins have been halved, from almost 50% to around 25%. And the trends indicate that it will further go down, as there is no reason to believe that suddenly these alts will find some use for themselves.
DigeNarrator

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 03:01:15 AM

i think in the long term many coins will recover, but most of them will never go to ATH again.
Zonton

Activity: 149

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 08:49:25 PM

Its too early to conclude that the prices of altcoins are recovering. Its gonna take a while for the altcoin market to recover.  StableCoins are making it impossible for altcoins to increase in market value alongside bitcoin.
If there is a failure in the price of USDT, then this can provoke a change in the price of BTC.
Yes those stable coins are not good we only should buy bitcoin as it gives us profit and makes money for us by increasing the price. Bitcoin is the best coin it has potential to increase and almost all investors are supporting it. It has more ability to increase than other altcoins and have good market reputations.
And what's the point of using cryptocurrency in the form of USDT? I think that Satoshi Nakamoto would have laughed at this very well.

victoria444
Copper Member

Activity: 258

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 10:51:46 PM

Bitter truth is that most of these altcoins are being traded down by exchanges in which they're listed on, bitforex comes to mind..For there to be a true altseason of any coin..some of these exchanges needs to be shut down.
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 05:00:01 PM

we will never know if that will happen, and I hope it will be the same as everyone, that is, hoping the price will improve.
and I think today the market condition has recovered, the green market where btc rose by almost 3% and the average altcoin followed in the range of 1-10%, there are even some above that (LINK).
luppecuppe

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 11:36:10 PM

Unfortunately the vast majority of the market manipulation. Some of the existing stock exchanges form the volume themselves. I suspect this is the case. As the number of natural persons increases, the market will be based on more solid foundations.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 12:02:48 AM

me, too. I see most of the old altcoins have recovered up to 200% more that increase. but it is still far from falling prices. it's just that I believe altcoin will be back with the current bitcoin increase. I have several altcoins. a few days ago it was very bad. all assets have no value of more than 10 $. but today I see that increase. and the graph gives a strong signal for recovery and bulls.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 06:50:06 AM

i am not sure about 2019, but there is a high probability that altcoins recover in 2020!
this is too long price consolidation, i really think it wont be forever
they just need to shake weak hands and scam projects first.
I also believe that altcoin 2020 will have a big recovery but only development projects can increase prices. This market is in a very difficult period so I can not be sure which coin will gain a good price in the near future. Now there are thousands of options for all investors but only 5% of projects can be profitable for you in this market so research to find the best project.

I have a lot of ways to make a profit and I will usually choose the top coins like LTC, ETH, BCH because these are 3 coins that tend to increase together if the market enters a new period.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████