Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:17:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance Again 🔥  (Read 530 times)
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 09:27:20 PM

We have so many major exchange sites but there are only some that really active to push the crypto to get more adoption. Binance is also having the main target too. If crypto can be passively accepted in the world and binance could be the same as the biggest industry like apple, samsung or something else.
Whatever binance CEO plans, I think all are oriented towards the progress of their platforms and the acceptance of crypto in the future. binance is an exchange platform that we can say is successful today when there are many new exchange platforms with several updates, binance can still follow updates and make them always on top and not lose their traders.
It crossed the red line and the consequences of centralization will be big for the small exchanges. The central exchange idea is boring as I know from the stock trading and seeing the same trend in the crypto industry is not good. New exchanges should improve service quality and join the revolution ASAP.
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 09:28:50 PM

We just need to give it to Binance, No other exchange does or come close to what they are offering, I know some people would say what they are doing is not good long term because it create monopoly. What prevent the likes of CoinBase and co to do the same thing, because these are business model that can easily be replicated.

They are setting the pace for every other exchange.
They are acting as a role model for them, trying to show them what should be done.
If they want to know how it is done., they should just lower their ego and learn from Binance.
 Grin
I respect CZ Binance for this and I give the best exchange service to Binance.
I am not saying this just because of what others have said, but because I have also experienced it.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 11:19:39 PM

Binance is the only platform or project int he crypto sphere that is making rapid progress in many aspects of crypto world, recent acquisition of biggest coin data platform cmc just shows its passion and determination to own crypto space, while we are praising binance we should also hope for good competition for binance in future otherwise binance can create its monoply and can dictate many things in crypto sphere.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
htsy585

Activity: 573
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 11:44:41 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2020, 12:01:20 AM by htsy585

Binance Launch Fiat Support in South Africa!

CEO of Binance announced the launch of the Fiat gateway allowing the South African Users to make rand deposits.

“Looking at South African specifically, crypto adoption continues to rise with SA being one of the top five countries in terms of cryptocurrency ownership. Today I’m excited to announce that Binance is launching a South African fiat-to-crypto gateway soon. This will enable South Africans to buy cryptocurrencies with their local bank accounts.”

Binance also donated 1M$ to bitcoin education to support the development of blockchain education in South Africa, The organization also getting ready to run educational program soon.

I can't help but commend the efoort of the various brain behind binance exchange, those guys are folk hero to the crypto space. With thevarious innovations and progress they are adding to this space and their service with each passing day, i can confidently say they are setting a new form of standard that will pioneer the massive adoption of cryptocurrency by the outside world. No availability of FIAT GATEWAYS have been the problem preventing mass crypto adoption for quite sometimes now as new potential investors are always scared of going through the rigorous exercise involved with the former ways of converting bitcoint to real money and vice versa. With this innovation, I'm sure even the commonest individuals in South Africa will be able to switch within their FIAT and CRYPTOCURRENCY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: