Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:55:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bakkt disappointment  (Read 654 times)
pcfli
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2019, 09:55:58 PM

The recent market crash is not happened due to the BAKKT news, the speculations are strong for the next move of the Bitcoin price. I am disappointed too but there is nothing left to do. The market volume decreased a lot since the middle months of 2018 and the speculations are stronger than ever due to the halving expectations for the next year in my humble opinion.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC
]▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█░███████████████████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░▀██████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░░░▀████████░█
█░█████░░▀▀░█░░░░░▀██████░█

█░█████░░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████░█
█░█████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████░█
█░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░█
█░███████████████████████░█
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
█████████████████████████

█████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 10:04:59 PM

I think things like bakkt cannot have instant effect on the market they are more of longterm projects as they will introduce their platform and services to more and more people and institutions more and more will buy btc through them so we can say it will have slow and steady effect, regarding the recent crash i think that techniclly it was on the cards and bakkt disappointment just added to it which helped market collapse quickly but im optimistic that market will recover in coming weeks.

We should not really expect a big miracle jump that will happen because of bakkt. If they will have an impact, it might be slow and steady effect as bigcash2011 said. Bitcoin has been so long here already that I doubt it will not recover its value. It is better to have a slow increase later on with good reasons rather than sudden jump but can't sustain the price level. It is not only the BAKKT situation that might have the effect on this week's price. There's more than meets the eye here.
Questat

Activity: 2814
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 10:07:13 PM

How many of you guys feel disappointed about how bakkt did nothing to crypto market price but shrink it down to where it is today? i am one of those who think bakkt will have huge impact on crypto market since 2018 so here we are today and things went sideways
That is really disappointing cause most of us are expecting for pumps rather than to see the market drops. I believe there is no market manipulation around but this, it looks like there is something behind (whales). For how many weeks that we've been in the stable at the range of $10k-$11k but suddenly it crashed which nobody is expecting to happen cause we are looking for the bull run this year and we are almost started the 4th quarter with carrying positive hope. But somehow, all the expectation and speculations we looked for had vanished in just a week.

Sebas.tian

Activity: 2002
Merit: 147

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 10:09:54 PM
Merited by Oyarebu (2)

How many of you guys feel disappointed about how bakkt did nothing to crypto market price but shrink it down to where it is today? i am one of those who think bakkt will have huge impact on crypto market since 2018 so here we are today and things went sideways

On the contrary I haven't seen what you saw as disappointment as Bakkt launched their platform. Although the impact is not yet felt doesn't mean there will not be a positive impact for the entire market of cryptocurrency. Looking at the first time they announced their launch back in 2018, the market actually experienced positive impact, so, this made many to think: that it has not affected the price like it does in the past. Without iota of doubt, the impact will come but we have to wait for it to happen. We should remember that; they bought some qualities of bitcoin after their first announcement in 2018 and that actually affected the price, but now ready for business.

Oyarebu

Activity: 258
Merit: 32

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 10:18:51 PM

I also used to think that BAKKT would have a positive impact on the price of Bitcoin but the reality was not as expected. The small number of transactions at BAKKT has disappointed investors and maybe this has caused the price of bitcoin to fall by more than 20%.

Never expect much from Bakkt exchange because it has it own potentials to boost the world of cryptocurrency. Not seeing anything now after the launched doesn't give me a serious thought. This Bakkt just helped the industry with the possibility of having more higher numbers of institutional investors into cryptocurrency in the nearest future, so, why worry when the future is bright buddy.

bc1q09t7xlllkfalkypqvca36qzczd6vlhctnpwj9u
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 10:28:07 PM

A proper analysis or critical look at its proposition, would have given one an understanding that it is just being used by the wall street investors. This might be how the market will continue to be manipulated, except we all wise up to know what the reality is and how crypto operate.
retnoanjani

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2019, 10:30:20 PM

I am not feeling disappointed, the rumors were bought back when the news spread in the market. The speculators blame the other speculators for the market manipulation, so ironic. Bakkt event was expected a months ago but it was delayed several times intentionally.  Crypto whales just bought the cheap BTC while other traders were selling their buy positions to whale's market orders. So many speculations are going around the crypto markets and the biggest disadvantage of the decentralization is the lack of regulation in such situations.
that's how the speculation scenario influences market movements. expectations that do not match reality make many people disappointed, especially many big names and influential people who support bakkt. in my opinion, this influence takes a long time. does not necessarily change the price of bitcoin, proceed. the mass adoption of bitcoin in various aspects of real life is certainly very influential but it also requires a long process.

litepool.ru

Activity: 531
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 10:57:14 PM

I'm also quite disappointed with Bakkt when their volume only has a few BTC per day. and that is why people are disappointed and the market collapsed in the past few days

lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 11:03:13 PM

Im also thinking bakkt will somehow give a positive impact to crypto as a whole but it didnt happen.

Well thats how it is lets just accept how everything turn out because crypto market condition is just temporary thus dont feel bad because there's still more to look forward.

Sebas.tian

Activity: 2002
Merit: 147

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 07:04:58 AM

I'm also quite disappointed with Bakkt when their volume only has a few BTC per day. and that is why people are disappointed and the market collapsed in the past few days
Time without number; Bakkt has done nothing to the current situation of bitcoin price, if you ask me per se. Baktt launch first announcement help the price to shoot, if many will still remember but, the current launched they did few days ago is yet to be seen as a catalyst to the cryptocurrency world in general, this will happen on a long term, so, let's wait for the right time. Remember that, Bitcoin has enemies who can go extra mind to distort the general well being of the cryptocurrency world. Bakkt has opened a door for more potential investors into the system either institutionally or individually, so, let wait for sometimes before complain.

hashman
Legendary

Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 08:16:31 AM

Totally agree with you.
People were thinking that institutional players can buy BTC only with BAKKT.
And they were wrong. Interested institutional players already in the game and they are playing good.
Buy BTC from exchange or OC, sell the BTC, cause fear and buy BTC back from BAKKT with a lower price.
I hope in long term there will be positive effects of BAKKT and we will see BTC where it deserved to be.
acdc

Activity: 939
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 08:17:54 AM

I am also very disappointed with the bakkt. Wait for a very long time but until it appears, nothing too special happens. Even the volume is only 1BTC per day

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Rikotin

Activity: 296
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 08:24:21 AM

I think Bakkt is one of the hopes for the recovery of the crypto market, but this is not happening. I have been waiting for that in 2018 until now they are also bullshit and there are many reasons including the Bakkt delay.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2828
Merit: 574

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 08:39:15 AM

I am also very disappointed with the bakkt. Wait for a very long time but until it appears, nothing too special happens. Even the volume is only 1BTC per day

Let's not talk about be disappointed or at least not to expect something big to happen overnight. I know it's sad to see the price going on a nosedive below $8k, it is what is it, and no one to blame here expect us people who put to much on this so called bitcoin future offering contract that bakkt is opening and touted this to be the next catalyst for a bull-run.

Just get over with it, and I'm sure you will feel better and just wait in the next couple of days and see if the price of bitcoin could recover in the five digits again.

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 09:11:22 AM

Let's not talk about be disappointed or at least not to expect something big to happen overnight. I know it's sad to see the price going on a nosedive below $8k, it is what is it, and no one to blame here expect us people who put to much on this so called bitcoin future offering contract that bakkt is opening and touted this to be the next catalyst for a bull-run.

Just get over with it, and I'm sure you will feel better and just wait in the next couple of days and see if the price of bitcoin could recover in the five digits again.
yup! we don't need to be disappointed in Bakkt and we don't need to blame them. as you say "don't expect big things to happen overnight". we must wait, indeed the market has not shown development for a long time.

but i think we have to wait even longer. i think, the market will really recover in the near future.

Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 11:57:58 AM

Bakkt was only launched a few days ago and when it was launched it turned out that market sentiment was not as positive as expected.

But I still believe that bakkt can increase the price of bitcoin it's just that it takes time for bakkt users to feel that this product is indeed good.

I am sure that after a month, when users feel the product is good, the price of bitcoin will rise.
Just wait.
kravas86

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 07:46:34 PM

I still think that BAKKT will have a very good impact on this market. It's too early to draw any conclusions. We've all seen huge transactions happen recently. This means that a very large amount of money is contributed to this project. I propose to wait until the end of this year and then draw conclusions.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
AndRE177

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 01:30:06 PM

BAKKT - this is only a deception, he was like a flag for ordinary people that with the advent Bakkt we fly to the moon. That did not happen, because it could not be, large investors have to crypto market and the arrival of new does not depend on the discovery of some Bakkt.

tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 01:53:36 PM

Since BAKKT theme has been repeated for a long time, it has lost ability to influence. Personally I was expecting such an outcome and it was.
On the other hand BAKKT was created, but they did not meet what was expected. I think that was what they wanted to do in advance because the price increase would disturb elders.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 05:29:08 PM

Getting over it would be the perfect terms from this disappointment that brought by this anticipated game changer from this market, from how the investors expectations it's totally turned to the other side. There's a big need of being patience allowing this business to progress and bring good results after some time.
Bakkt will proceed accordingly, in time the presence of this exchange will bring more people to adopt Bitcoin as another alternative transacting online.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀