Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:37:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins era is coming? IDL has announced presale of one of its coins LAW.  (Read 424 times)
Yelobe

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 12:31:53 PM

Finally! Thank you. Can I get a link of it? I haven't seen them on idl website...

I can answer to your question Smiley CryptoTribunal is some kind of initiative group of people who aim to collect money from scammed ICOs in order to return them to investors.
Are you serious? You can't just write one sentence?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IamDark (OP)

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 11:39:02 AM

Finally! Thank you. Can I get a link of it? I haven't seen them on idl website...

I can answer to your question Smiley CryptoTribunal is some kind of initiative group of people who aim to collect money from scammed ICOs in order to return them to investors.
Are you serious? You can't just write one sentence?

Here it is https://cryptotribunal.org/. You should scroll down to partners in idl
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 12:02:49 PM

According to the company itself? Ha, thats what everyone else said for each and every other scam ICO or IEO that was out there.

keywords exacttly:
- quite impressive. lol!
- fully prepared. lol!
- dozens of masternodes. lol!
- its own blockchain. lol!
- really big ecosystem. lol!
- first time entering the public market. lol!
- operating platform. lol!

So yeah, if you're really investing and not just shilling then good luck to you sir.

i dont see anything wrong on the keywords that you listed.   some use it and some only use a couple of it but i can assure you that not all that uses those keywords are scammers.  its part of promotion to use attractive words to gain attention  .  also , i check the post history of op and im correct that he is only promoting that coin  .  he isnt really an investor but only a shiller. overall , lets follow the updates of his coin , maybe this is really fhe start of altcoin era .
IamDark (OP)

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 12:29:53 PM

I haven’t bought coins for a long time but now it seems that I’m ready to get new coin in my bag. I follow IDL for some time and it’s quite impressive you know: according to the https://idledgers.com/, it’s not just a token with some future coin, it’s a fully prepared project with almost 8k registered wallets on Ubikiri, dozens of masternodes, its own blockchain, really big ecosystem of already working projects. As I know it’s first time entering the public market before they were focused on developing only. Like now they have an operating platform, committed transactions, partners etc. Invest?

According to the company itself? Ha, thats what everyone else said for each and every other scam ICO or IEO that was out there.

keywords exacttly:
- quite impressive. lol!
- fully prepared. lol!
- dozens of masternodes. lol!
- its own blockchain. lol!
- really big ecosystem. lol!
- first time entering the public market. lol!
- operating platform. lol!

So yeah, if you're really investing and not just shilling then good luck to you sir.

I haven't say a word to buy it. Sorry if it seems so, but I'm not shilling anything. I just thought it would be interesting for forum readers. Anyway good luck to you too sir.
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 02:56:31 PM

although you think so you seem to be promoting the project, and also the thought of one party cannot be justified, I know maybe you have read the whitepaper or roadmap of the project but that is still lacking to convince others.
if the project is indeed good then the project will be in demand even if it only raises a small amount of funds during ICO or IEO then it will develop and attract investors.
Ivlos

Activity: 89

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 01:44:28 PM

I have no idea how they are going to deal with scammers
Ivlos

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 01:45:58 PM

As all scammers hide their real names and there is no chance to find its real identity
Ji-Map

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 02:45:46 PM

According to their Medium they are going to deal exactly with scammers with real names
Ivlos

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 02:48:08 PM

Honestly, I cannot imagine this. Scammers with real names?? What?
Ji-Map

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 03:03:51 PM

"In general, CryptoTribunal targets are the founders of fraudulent projects who have illegally collected quite a substantial amount of money using their real names. They raised money, flew from one conference to the other — by first-class or business — lived in expensive hotels, and continued to live a lavish lifestyle for years using raised funds. These people rarely conceal their identity and find it difficult to remain under the radar with their lifestyle. There is a large possibility that they still have some of the raised funds in their possession — in movable or immovable assets."
Ivlos

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 03:14:56 PM

What is this?
Ji-Map

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 03:25:52 PM

From Medium of Ubikiri, partner of CryptoTribunal
Ivlos

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 03:30:56 PM

Can I get a link please?
Ji-Map

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 09:49:01 AM

Sure: https://medium.com/@ubikiri/introducing-partnership-with-cryptotribunal-movement-542baed9816a
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 09:57:11 AM

I just wonder how some project's were pumped by a sole exchange, even a decentralized exchange like Idex in the dip bear market last year. Some whales could still have soft spot for some interesting project that can just surge in this dry moment. some of these pumps at this time can be a one time experience anyway if the project dont have more interesting things on its roadmap. Its a risk to try some but could be so rewarding also
Cike_Dati

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 11:45:47 AM

I don’t know, isn’t now the worst time to buy smth?
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 11:59:39 AM

I wouldn't say that alts are going to be bullish just because of this one project that I haven't even heard before until you mentioned it in the OP.

The project itself doesn't even look that attractive tbh, 8k wallets is nothing in the grand scheme of things when you have gaming platform ICOs that don't even do that well with hundreds of thousands of active users as their primary selling point.

I'd say that ICOs and alts in general will probably never return to their former glory days of 2017, where FOMO was at its highest and so was market sentiment in general. These days of easing funding is long gone. Although, I do think that the market will probably pick up for altcoins as bitcoin dominance is at a high accounting for the past few years, and will likely adjust soon.
Patrix_1

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 12:12:55 PM

I hardly doubt that the altcoin era is coming at the moment. The biggest announcements have failed to push the market, ETH is dropping to 150 bucks and BTC is already below 8k. Sounds like the beginning of another downfall.
Ji-Map

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 12:31:29 PM

I don’t know, isn’t now the worst time to buy smth?

Lol, what? Why do you think so?
Cike_Dati

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 01:43:00 PM

Like all the market is down. And honestly there isn’t much trust to new coins
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: