Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:00:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ELYNET | South Korean Telecom Giant Blockchain Mobile Network  (Read 890 times)
dudusix9

Activity: 125
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 12:35:23 PM

Will there be a token sale? Excited to see how the interest of people will look at and eager to know more details.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2019, 09:10:45 PM

damn dude, you post alot of projects, what do you DO for a living? Tongue

I see some big names in the OP, but ill have to read thru all the info to see exactly those big names involvement
i dont wanna get sucked into a "Microsoft Partnership" type thing haha

So if i understand this, this ANN is basically an already established South Korean Telecompany blockchainizing themselves with a new platform?
and there will also be a token sale for it at some point? that "CRUDE" part sounds interesting
Have to see how this one goes, see if u survive the next few months scrutiny, one can usually get tokens cheap on market from projects that make it Tongue

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 02:28:05 AM

damn dude, you post alot of projects, what do you DO for a living? Tongue

I see some big names in the OP, but ill have to read thru all the info to see exactly those big names involvement
i dont wanna get sucked into a "Microsoft Partnership" type thing haha

So if i understand this, this ANN is basically an already established South Korean Telecompany blockchainizing themselves with a new platform?
and there will also be a token sale for it at some point? that "CRUDE" part sounds interesting
Have to see how this one goes, see if u survive the next few months scrutiny, one can usually get tokens cheap on market from projects that make it Tongue

Yes, exactly! No need to buy during token sale. Because if the project will really take off, you can wait for them to hit in exchanges where you can buy them dirty cheap. That is the usual struggle of these token sales nowadays. Since people were already burned by the usual trend of getting the tokens very cheap in exchanges, most of them don't bother anymore to buy during public sale. Since this company is already established, I believe they can always get big private investors that will fund their developments.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 04:47:32 AM

Am a little-bit confuse what does your platform capable of doing in terms of communication? A user who has a token can avail of free data or buy data in your  crude app using your token? So in my understanding this app CRUDE is like a buy and sell platform for buying data from different mobile networks?

BillGoldberg

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 07:14:35 AM

Am a little-bit confuse what does your platform capable of doing in terms of communication? A user who has a token can avail of free data or buy data in your  crude app using your token? So in my understanding this app CRUDE is like a buy and sell platform for buying data from different mobile networks?

From my understanding, purchased data from the platform can be shared between ElyNet users together with having the ability to gift and sell it back.
HatuSS

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

DAOmaker.com - Social Mining Tech | Tier 1 IEOs

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 04:03:15 PM

From my understanding, purchased data from the platform can be shared between ElyNet users together with having the ability to gift and sell it back.

You buy data using the token to use the ELYNET network. The benefit is that data packages are, on average, 50% cheaper than the domestic prices of many countries, and your mobile data never expires.
ridhataqo
Copper Member

Activity: 125
Merit: 13

https://medium.com/@ridhataqo

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2019, 10:52:59 AM

any new update/progress on this project?
if this project takes off, please reach indonesia, our isp sucks.
Godstrength

Activity: 191

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 11:32:19 AM

These major ISP companies on different countries are taking advantage because they're the only players in the space and we're all hoping for ElyNet to be take us away from depending too much from them.
HatuSS

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 05:35:25 PM

Yes, and updates are a lot more frequent on Telegram.
HodlerKing101

Activity: 199

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 05:54:34 AM

Will the ElyNet token run on ERC-20? Does it have plans of migrating to another blockchain after the fundraising event?
HatuSS

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 08:33:00 PM

Will the ElyNet token run on ERC-20? Does it have plans of migrating to another blockchain after the fundraising event?

Yes. Yes.
Godstrength

Activity: 191

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 02:21:30 AM

Heard that ElyNet won an award at Fintech Korea. Grats team! Shows how good your use case is.
HatuSS

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 02:04:48 PM

Appreciate the support!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: