Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:04:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thoughts On Blocknet? How high can it likely go?  (Read 204 times)
Flux0z (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 01:42:55 PM

I love to speculate, since a small amount of money can yield tons of ROI long term. A project I've been looking at for a long time now is Blocknet.

Blocknet - The Internet Of Blockchains

Blocknet is one of those projects, that didn't take off (yet) due to a very technical product, most people have a hard time understanding. They was the first project to develop a truly functional DEX solution, a DEX which is being improved with newbie friendly UI fixes. Blocknet aims to be a decentralized trading platform, where anyone can trade their coins, without risking their funds on a centralized exhange (Exchange hacks, exit scams, phishing attacks, frozen assets, and more).  

Their masternode network is a little different than what you typically see in a masternode project, they consist of: Xbridge, Xrouter, and

XBridge is a decentralized exchange protocol with the ability to perform non-custodial, trustless, and decentralized exchange between any digital assets that is supported by the Blocknet Protocol. XBridge allows any application to perform decentralized exchange, opening the door to an ecosystem of decentralized trading services. Service Nodes are used to verify that the UTXOs in the trades are valid and relay the order book. For these services, Service Nodes receive 100% of trade fees.

XRouter is a decentralized interoperability protocol with an SPV client backend supported by Service Nodes that allows users to validate transactions and ensure transactions are in a block. These calls are supported by default if XRouter is enabled with no additional settings. For example, if you have a fully synced Bitcoin node with txindex on, you can use XRouter to sell transaction information on Bitcoin's blockchain. So if a user doesn't want to download the full chain, but needs to know information about a transaction, they could query your XRouter node and you can charge them a fee to do so.

You have the option to offer these services for free or to charge a fee for each call. Fees can be set to be specific for each individual call.

XCloud is a decentralized microservice cloud network that allows you to monetize any microservice, blockchain, API, or cloud tech on your own hardware, in many cases without having to write any code. Some examples of these services are blockchain-based calls such as one that returns a list of Syscoin marketplace listings, third party data calls such as one that provides access to CMC's API, or a custom call for a service you create yourself. You have the option to offer these services for free or to charge a fee for each call. Fees can be specified individually for each call.

Blocknet recently dipped below $1 (with a top at $50+ in the bull market) so a service node is actually getting affordable at these prices, since you need 5000 BLOCK to run a service node.

I could easily see BLOCK above $100/coin one day, due to it's extremely scarse coin supply (6 mio. circulating supply). That' more than a 100X which is pretty decent.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Marckolind

Activity: 352
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 05:13:36 PM

Seems like an interesting project, I need to do a bit more research on.
There's a lot of competition among altcoins right now, but the fact that these guys have stayed in business since 2014, is a good sign.

Thanks for sharing man.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 06:36:58 PM

5000 Block to run a service node should be about $5000?
Well, I have heard alot about the decentralized exchange. It is actually on my list of most recommended decentralized exchanges. Unfortunately I tried using it couple of times without success, so I thought it was still under development. Never knew it has gone far.
Flux0z (OP)

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 06:19:12 PM

5000 Block to run a service node should be about $5000?
Well, I have heard alot about the decentralized exchange. It is actually on my list of most recommended decentralized exchanges. Unfortunately I tried using it couple of times without success, so I thought it was still under development. Never knew it has gone far.

It's still under development, and the liquidity is low (It is on all DEX's though). Once regulation on all the major exchanges tightens, and peoples trading history is sent to the governments (as anti money laundering "security" bullshit), I'm sure there's gonna be a TON of people who will move their trading habbits over to decentralized solutions.
That's when you can make profits off of a service node, to provide it's users with services, such as verifying the transactions taking place on the DEX, to make sure nobody has any malicious intents.
GucciBoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 11:22:29 PM

Recently got interested in Blocknet, and actually found this thread through search. Surprised that this project doesn't get more attention than it does currently, considering what they have accomplished already with a working product, and decent exchanges.
It's seems like people only care about NEW projects, no matter how shitty they are or what they promise.
This one seems solid, and I'm buying as long as it's as undervalued as it is. I'm sure Blocknet's true evalution will show some day once the market matures a little. Smiley
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2019, 06:26:20 PM

ok now im convinced, 2020's hype thing will definitally be DEX's.. threads are popping up everywhere about them haha
That saying, Blocknet is actually legit, some would even say the original DEX IIRC, so if any project IS gonna be the "dex one to watch", it would probably be blocknet yupp
i gotta see if i still have my old info for this coin, and see if i can setup a node, 2020 is building up to be a really interesting year for alts/speculating! Smiley
100$ a coin tho? tht be INTENSE, no way imo  Shocked

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 07:39:38 PM

Old coin , top tier devs, a good history behind them when it comes to progression and development, awesome community, low supply and the best dex out there in this moment. All this factors puts Blocknet to a must-have coin for 2020-2021 and I think they will compete at some point with Dash Masternode when it comes to rewards and price of node. A lot of users are underestimate blocknet and this is currently reflecting on the price , this is why I'm buying blocknet from time to time.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
johnbc

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2019, 09:16:23 PM

Some links:

https://blocknet.co/

https://medium.com/@cblackbeard/blocknet-the-internet-of-blockchains-d3bce974a8ec

https://crypto-bridge.org/2019/01/22/blocknet-the-internet-of-blockchains/

I love to speculate, since a small amount of money can yield tons of ROI long term. A project I've been looking at for a long time now is Blocknet.

Blocknet - The Internet Of Blockchains

Blocknet is one of those projects, that didn't take off (yet) due to a very technical product, most people have a hard time understanding. They was the first project to develop a truly functional DEX solution, a DEX which is being improved with newbie friendly UI fixes. Blocknet aims to be a decentralized trading platform, where anyone can trade their coins, without risking their funds on a centralized exhange (Exchange hacks, exit scams, phishing attacks, frozen assets, and more).  

Their masternode network is a little different than what you typically see in a masternode project, they consist of: Xbridge, Xrouter, and

XBridge is a decentralized exchange protocol with the ability to perform non-custodial, trustless, and decentralized exchange between any digital assets that is supported by the Blocknet Protocol. XBridge allows any application to perform decentralized exchange, opening the door to an ecosystem of decentralized trading services. Service Nodes are used to verify that the UTXOs in the trades are valid and relay the order book. For these services, Service Nodes receive 100% of trade fees.

XRouter is a decentralized interoperability protocol with an SPV client backend supported by Service Nodes that allows users to validate transactions and ensure transactions are in a block. These calls are supported by default if XRouter is enabled with no additional settings. For example, if you have a fully synced Bitcoin node with txindex on, you can use XRouter to sell transaction information on Bitcoin's blockchain. So if a user doesn't want to download the full chain, but needs to know information about a transaction, they could query your XRouter node and you can charge them a fee to do so.

You have the option to offer these services for free or to charge a fee for each call. Fees can be set to be specific for each individual call.

XCloud is a decentralized microservice cloud network that allows you to monetize any microservice, blockchain, API, or cloud tech on your own hardware, in many cases without having to write any code. Some examples of these services are blockchain-based calls such as one that returns a list of Syscoin marketplace listings, third party data calls such as one that provides access to CMC's API, or a custom call for a service you create yourself. You have the option to offer these services for free or to charge a fee for each call. Fees can be specified individually for each call.

Blocknet recently dipped below $1 (with a top at $50+ in the bull market) so a service node is actually getting affordable at these prices, since you need 5000 BLOCK to run a service node.

I could easily see BLOCK above $100/coin one day, due to it's extremely scarse coin supply (6 mio. circulating supply). That' more than a 100X which is pretty decent.
Immakillya

Activity: 560
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 10:23:35 PM

Seems you're here to advertise Blocknet. Almost all of your posts are about stakenet and Blocknet. I think it does affects your market though.

ok now im convinced, 2020's hype thing will definitally be DEX's.. threads are popping up everywhere about them haha
That saying, Blocknet is actually legit, some would even say the original DEX IIRC, so if any project IS gonna be the "dex one to watch", it would probably be blocknet yupp
i gotta see if i still have my old info for this coin, and see if i can setup a node, 2020 is building up to be a really interesting year for alts/speculating! Smiley
100$ a coin tho? tht be INTENSE, no way imo  Shocked

I think it's just the same guy creating thread about DEX especially Blocknet over and over again. No hate about that tho. In fact, I commend them on that. But I always see the thread about this and it's getting lame. I don't see DEX to book and never will be. Because government will always find a way to eliminate those promoting decentralization programs. This is just my opinion.
mR.k0fka

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 11:33:33 PM

i dont know.. this is very strange to me just like Komodo
if they have such a good tech why no one adopts it?
just like Komodo depricated their atomic swaps exchange and started to develop from the beginning
i think this projects want to look good but actually not so good

i still think you can make 10x with it maybe if insiders manipulate it again
tinyteapot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 08:53:11 AM

I am interested in blocknet because the project look promising, i do not really understand its dex trading platform, OP should include the live trading exchange link like CMC or such.

How high was it before the price crash down ?
What are your known reason/s for the price fall ?

I need to know the above as a potential investor.
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 10:23:06 AM

I would not invest into altcoins at the moment, because market conditions are not stable. BTC is dominating, leaving absolutely no space, for altcoins to grow. But on the other hand, a bull trend can start in any moment, and blocknet looks very promising.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 11:11:55 AM

1) this coin has been around since 2014
2) it has a very small supply (6.2 mil)
3) and it is still worth very little
this can only indicate one thing. a useless coin that nobody has been ever bothered to buy. otherwise after 4 years of being around it has not moved at all and not just that, it has lost 50% of its initial value of 24k satoshi down to 12k.
current daily volume is less than $5000 which in the altcoin market means nothing at all.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 06:34:42 PM

No wonder it can be on that price one day if they actively communicating with public. Also, following the speculation of upcoming bull run which will bring new belief to investors that will affect majority coin price on market.

But, assuming a coin will have a very high price just because it has a low supply is not reliable, it is not Bitcoin so stop speculating the price by the limit supply.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Marckolind

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 07:42:08 PM

i dont know.. this is very strange to me just like Komodo
if they have such a good tech why no one adopts it?
just like Komodo depricated their atomic swaps exchange and started to develop from the beginning
i think this projects want to look good but actually not so good

i still think you can make 10x with it maybe if insiders manipulate it again

The developments doesn't reflect in the price because of the bear market. There's TONS of projects who exit scammed, stopped developments because of lack of funds, etc.
Blocknet has been in the game for a long time, and they're here to stay. Komodo has made incredible developments as well, but investors are too afraid of diversifying into ALTS right now. Once they do though, projects that seem promising is gonna fly again, I'm sure.
ogmaro

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 01:49:05 PM

Blocker is a project I have had my eyes on for a while now.  I'm looking to dollar cost average in as the month goes by.  The project is technically solid and Iooks very likely to pull a 100x when market rallies.
Marckolind

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 06:50:36 PM

Blocker is a project I have had my eyes on for a while now.  I'm looking to dollar cost average in as the month goes by.  The project is technically solid and Iooks very likely to pull a 100x when market rallies.

That's exactly what I thought as well. Just waiting for the Litewallet, which will make it way more user friendly for everyone involved. 100x is a stretch, but doable considering it's low marketcap right now Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: