Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:31:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mistakes developers keeps making  (Read 879 times)
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 05:38:03 PM

I think one of the main mistakes of developers is not always the correct distribution of funds within the company.
Often the team and advisors receive too much allocation, while these coins are not always blocked. This gives the team and partners advantages over investors and bounty hunters.
But if the coins are locked, this affects the tokenomics of the project in a good way.

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 06:58:15 PM

Bad exchange is always the first undoing of any project especially when there have been promises of top 5 exchange. Projects should save money especially those who raised huge sum during ICOs for reputable exchange listing at first other smaller exchanges cn follow suit.
Patrix_1

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 03:41:07 PM

If a team member does not pay attention to any of those aspects, you can consider the project as a dead one. Almost all of them are forgetting about the second and the third one that is literally killing the project from the very beginning.
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 04:51:30 PM

I am not so sure about this, it is true there are many amateur developers that think they can make a name for themselves in this industry and they have no experience or the capability to do anything of what they want, but they are a minority to me, most of those that are releasing their coins know very well all of this and they do not care because that was never their purpose, their real purpose is to enrich themselves by abusing the trust of their investors.

And when we consider all of this is not really surprising that investors have lost all confidence in icos as they know the chances they find a decent project are almost zero.
There is every need now to try and eliminate many of these premature developers from the ICO sphere because they will eventually kill the ICO completely if we don’t take care except maybe we ourselves don’t care much about the ICO again, which I know and believe that many hunters would do everything possible to make sure that it is revived again because this is the place that many of them have really made so much money and they have made lots of investment in bitcoin.

I remember that when I first got introduced to cryptocurrency, I did not have money to actually buy bitcoin, so what I did was to do some ICO projects for a while now, and then use the money to invest in bitcoin, but that was when ICO was still paying very much.
But that is the thing, you cannot eliminate those developers from the market, anyone no matter where you are or what is your level of experience or talent can create their own cryptocurrency, this allows a great amount of freedom in this market but it also allows many scammers and inexperienced developers to try their luck and try to deceive investors to invest in their project knowing full well they will never fulfil their promises.

In my mind this means that the ico market will never recover, we will see some good projects from time to time but the success stories will become more uncommon as time passes.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████