Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:05:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Constellation $DAG Scam ? They ban everyone who asks questions about his founder  (Read 124 times)
Shomi (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 11:52:18 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2019, 12:55:57 PM by Shomi

I saw that the founder Brendan Playford, the CEO & Founder of Constellation $DAG as left the project and I logically ask on telegram the reasons. This earned me an immediate ban.

I do not say it's a scam, but I have seen these methods of responding with banns only in shitcoins or scam projects.

The community is also very virulent, one of the worst I've ever seen...

Their only argument that they concluded a “deal” with Air Force, but advertisements and partnerships make not everything, like UnionPay with HPB or the British islands with LIFE, it does not prevent the project from dying.

But watch out with this "deal" they just joined a program like many other startups https://www.afsbirsttr.af.mil/

The news is oversold by the team, but the market never lies. It would be the partnership of the century but the project remains in microcap and this from years...

Personally, I prefer to remove everything from this project, too many redflags, we have no transparency on the team and the methods are worthy of dictator communism

I'll let you ask the question or make your own opinion or argue here.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: