Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:18:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What the heck happened to the prices?  (Read 437 times)
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 01:03:08 PM

It is normal to see fall in prices of coins, we shouldn't be expecting to see increase in the prices of the coins everytime. Whatever direction the winds blow, you should be prepared and ready for it. Always have it in mind that the market might not always go in your favor, but also always hope for the best and make good use of every market situation.
We should be psychologically prepared when participating in this market because this market has no stability and just a small mistake will make you lose a huge amount of money. I think adding knowledge now is something that all investors should do during this period because if you have an understanding of this market you will avoid a lot of risk in investing. I personally read books when the market is on a downward trend because this is a way to reduce my fear.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 03:07:01 PM

It is normal to see fall in prices of coins, we shouldn't be expecting to see increase in the prices of the coins everytime. Whatever direction the winds blow, you should be prepared and ready for it. Always have it in mind that the market might not always go in your favor, but also always hope for the best and make good use of every market situation.
We should be psychologically prepared when participating in this market because this market has no stability and just a small mistake will make you lose a huge amount of money. I think adding knowledge now is something that all investors should do during this period because if you have an understanding of this market you will avoid a lot of risk in investing. I personally read books when the market is on a downward trend because this is a way to reduce my fear.

Unless you see the transfer of large amount of BTC goin to the exchanges, you will be prepared for it. But no one is pretty much prepared when it comes to manipulations like this one. So if they have successfully did drag the price down, they could do it again and they could also push it up to set a bulltrap.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: