Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:56:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: -CONTRADICTION- ?  (Read 222 times)
nankers

Activity: 634
Merit: 118

Bounty Hunter Indonesia

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 02:35:05 PM

Local exchanges in my country often hold seminars on cryptocurrency and technology blockchain. This seminar was conducted so that people in my country who still lay about cryptocurrency get to know more deeply and can learn more about cryptocurrency and its technology. and also so that they don't always view cryptocurrency from the negative side only. I also participated in this seminar several times and also invited some of my friends to join with me to the seminar so that they were interested in cryptocurrency

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 02:41:44 PM

We all want cryptocurrencies to gain value. But we do not use them as a currency in our daily lives. I think this is a big contradiction. I think we should introduce these currencies to people around us rather than just waiting them to gain value as if there was a magic wand. What do you do to make cryptocurrencies more popular?

Basically, you can even start the cryptocurrency adoption with yourself and your circle of friends. Whenever in case you need to transfer money or pay your friends, recommend that it is easier to transfer using cryptocurrency wallet. Fast, secure and reliable, and your time would be even efficient. In that case, you are doing your duty as a cryptocurrency supporter even in the simplest manner. It would be great if everyone of us is doing this kind of action in order for the users of cryptocurrency to exponentially grow.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 02:48:41 PM

We all want cryptocurrencies to gain value. But we do not use them as a currency in our daily lives. I think this is a big contradiction.

no it is not, it is your mistake for making wrong assumptions.
"we" all want to make more money from trading altcoins in short term that is why nobody has ever used altcoins outside of trading on exchanges. and that is also why nobody has been creating any coins for actual usage for many years now. we basically have bitcoin as a currency and some projects in early years which are not at the bottom of the lists. the rest are pump and dumps.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 02:51:17 PM

Basically, you can even start the cryptocurrency adoption with yourself and your circle of friends. Whenever in case you need to transfer money or pay your friends, recommend that it is easier to transfer using cryptocurrency wallet. Fast, secure and reliable, and your time would be even efficient. In that case, you are doing your duty as a cryptocurrency supporter even in the simplest manner. It would be great if everyone of us is doing this kind of action in order for the users of cryptocurrency to exponentially grow.

It sounds very simple in theory but very hard to do.
I would like to do that too before but could not do it, if I am insisting on doing that. I will face my local law and I will be in jail because of it,
adopting cryptocurrency in our real life is not possible for some people. Because of restriction from the law and knowledge about cryptocurrency in masses.
remember, cryptocurrency has not been regulated yet.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 02:57:09 PM

I always tell my friends about the advantages that cryptocurrencies have and how they will be useful to us in the future. now we all use them to earn money

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: