Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:07:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: This is how you cash out bitcoin anonymously in 2019!  (Read 467 times)
alexman12 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 09:16:06 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2019, 11:24:08 AM by alexman12

PLEASE READ THIS POST ENTIRELY, NOT JUST THE THREAD TITLE!

I know of a service where you can cash out  your BTC anonymously - are people interested in that? Should I share it?

Are there people on this forum who would like to know how to cash out BTC in fiat ANONYMOUSLY via their preferred way of sending the fiat?

I have found a way to do it but I am not sure whether it is allowed to post it here or whether there is enough interest to post it
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 09:50:43 PM

Are there people on this forum who would like to know how to cash out BTC in fiat ANONYMOUSLY via their preferred way of sending the fiat?

I have found a way to do it but I am not sure whether it is allowed to post it here or whether there is enough interest to post it

the best way that you can cash out Bitcoin anonymously is if there is a Bitcoin ATM in your local area which doesn't require identification to buy and sell Bitcoin. If you buy and sell Bitcoin for cash, and ID is in required, then it is for all intents and purposes, anonymous.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Micerker

Activity: 593
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 09:52:22 PM

In my country, several websites create an intermediary trading environment for all traders. Here you can exchange Bitcoin for FIAT through accepted banks on this website, or there are many private trading groups on telegram that help you trade directly with many different traders. Through these two forms, you do not need to worry about your identity because it is confidential and not worried about being controlled by the government.

alexman12 (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 10:26:21 PM

Thanks for the responses. I wasn't really asking for how to do it, I was just asking if there is interest in such a service that would work entirely online..

Imagine something like a coinbase without a KYC, just anonymous.

Because there is something that is out there but not really known it looks like and I just wanted to post it here
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 11:14:53 PM

Thanks for the responses. I wasn't really asking for how to do it, I was just asking if there is interest in such a service that would work entirely online..

Because there is something that is out there but not really known it looks like and I just wanted to post it here
I think it is hard to find an exchanges that won't ask for personal information/KYC if someone tries to convert Bitcoin into fiat nowadays since there's an issue about of AML using cryptocurrency. The only thing that I know that you can do is to find a buyer of your Bitcoin and do the entire trading personally or through online but be careful doing it online, you might wanna ask some midman/reputable member here who can do all those things possible.

alexman12 (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 11:43:07 PM

Again, I am not ASKING for such a service.  I am saying I know one and I want to know if people are interested in it so I would share it!
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 12:59:58 AM

Again, I am not ASKING for such a service.  I am saying I know one and I want to know if people are interested in it so I would share it!
I’m interested would you mind sharing her mate?

And I believe that all of us will be interested because anonymity is what the reason why we all are here .

Atleast this is not upon using Mixing service ?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
alexman12 (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 01:18:12 AM

And I believe that all of us will be interested because anonymity is what the reason why we all are here .

No lol not a mixing service, I don't believe in them at all and I really think that BTC is tracable using btc mixers only..so not a really safe way to deal with btcs

The question is: am I allowed to share it here or is it against some sort of rules on bitcointalk? I'd like to share it without getting banned or anything lol
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 01:40:24 AM

The question is: am I allowed to share it here or is it against some sort of rules on bitcointalk? I'd like to share it without getting banned or anything lol
Okay, I am interested, can you share it with me?
As far as I know here in forum rule that the reason for banning is plagiarism so if you are not, there's no reason you have it.
If there is not illegal transaction there's nothing wrong if you share it with here, despite, someone like your post and gives you a reward from them. All I know is the majority of exchange sites are having KYC verification, there's no way to hide.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 01:51:31 AM

I know of a service where you can cash out  your BTC anonymously - are people interested in that? Should I share it?

The best way to do it is p2p or use bitcoin mixer, if you use bitcoin mixer your transaction will became anonymously, and after that cash out on the nearest bitcoin ATM located in your area. no need of any service just bitcoin mixer is enough. and of course the p2p is obviously a good way too.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 02:00:18 AM

I know of a service where you can cash out  your BTC anonymously - are people interested in that? Should I share it?

I'm interested to know how is that possible. Here in my country I don't know if we have an option to cashout anonymously because every establishment that I use withdrawing my bitcoin requires an I.D

Peer to peer is not secure. I think it's not safe for us to do that.
joromz1226

Merit: 258

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 02:23:55 AM

If you have a way of saying something like why don't you try showing it here if you are confident in what you want to share with members here. Because here in the country where I live we only have one here so I don't think you know who you are dealing with using the only Bitcoin ATM I know, moreover I know nothing.
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 02:41:15 AM

Well, the only real way for it to anonymous would be via cash meetup, wouldn't it? Not sure what else could work, maybe ATM/cardless cash codes that you need to input in an ATM for your cash?

It would definitely be useful for a lot of users, I personally crave the old Localbitcoins site where cash trades were available and highly popular.

Bitcoin ATM's aren't really good at all. A lot of them have cameras which mean you can probably get caught, and they have crazy, crazy spreads. I think I've seen them with around 5-7 percent spreads before.

P2P is the only way for us to be anonymous - but that's pretty risky, so I'd like to hear about your service.

NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 02:51:51 AM

How about cutting all these unnecessary suspense and mystery and post it here already?

If you are unsure if it is allowed or not allowed here and you are lazy enough to read the forum rules, then make the post. You will know if it is illegal inside this forum if it is deleted or if your newbie account is banned. Either way, it does not have too much of a risk on your part.

You are beating around the bush too much already. And I guess you know that people in here are more or less interested to make withdrawals with your all-caps ANONYMOUSLY.
fitty

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 03:01:39 AM

Bitcoin atms are the best choice you can get.But the problem is very few countries have bitcoin atms installed in their vicinity and most likely a place where you live dont have one.Second choice is using intermediary  website to hide your identity when dealing with persons online.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 03:09:05 AM

I know of a service where you can cash out  your BTC anonymously - are people interested in that? Should I share it?

In my country, every transactions in our wallet are being recorded, so that we could know the history of our transactions, and i also think it would be impossible to make transactions or cashing out BTC anonymously because it is really unsafe to do such things, that is why every BTC wallet or crypto wallet needs to have their own records of their transactions.
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2096

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2019, 03:21:48 AM

It seems like some people want information from you regarding how to exchange bitcoin to fiat anonymously.  But quite a lot of people have been wanting security in transacting cryptocurrency, so I want to know whether the status of the transaction anonymously will be safe to do?

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 03:38:54 AM

Unfortunately KYC is important no matter what you say , because of the government regulations and their strict mentality , it is good too since it prevents people from engaging in scams and all , they get scared that their identity is now with someone and they can be held accountable for something they do , therefore I do think it's it's like inviting more scammers.
There are ways to do it and might be useful for people in whom counties Bitcoins is banned but you cannot always trust the world you know...you give them chance they will take it ..

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
pooya87
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 10558

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 03:48:42 AM

you ARE asking how to do it, if you don't want people answering that question then change your title to a better one.

there currently are known services such as the one you have in mind but they all suffer from the same flaw and that is lack of trust. and  there is also a certain level of shadiness to all these online services that makes them undesirable.

its ok to post about it on this forum by the way, you can either post it here or in Service Discussion board.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 03:55:16 AM

It will be best if you post this  at the service section of the forum.  People might be able to respond to your post well there and they will more interested at the section of the forum.  You will not really get the response you want at this section of the forum.
btcholder

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 10:15:56 PM

Your question really confusing me. You are finding some people who inserted deal with you ANONYMOUSLY or something else. Huh Huh If you searching someone then why you don't try "Dark Web" (although not a good idea  Grin Grin). Many people interested their dealing with you ANONYMOUSLY. Other wise you can use BTC ATM though. You can keep you privacy smoothly with that i think.

rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1307

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2019, 10:38:12 PM

You can post here for everyone, I'm curious to know such service, and obviously I hope it's a legal service
Let us know

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
squatter
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1196

STOP SNITCHIN'

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 10:47:40 PM

We already had that with BTC-e. Do you recall how that ended? But yes, people (including myself) are always interested in anonymous ways to cash out. However, we're also skeptical of services that aren't known or reputable.

By the way, you should probably move this thread to Service Discussion or Exchanges.

BlackFor3st

Activity: 1932
Merit: 506

Betking.io - Best Bitcoin Casino

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 11:05:01 PM

It will be better if you are going to share it so we can also check whether it is available in our country. Cashing out anonymously is very interesting especially if you don't want the third party exchange to know your identity.

But I doubt if it is available in our country, as right now we have to submit plenty of documents in order to verify our accounts before we can cash out. If you know a service that can help to cash out anonymously which is legal then I am sure that it is allowed and many will be interested to try it. So it will be better that you should share it now.

davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 914

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 06:26:17 AM

Again, I am not ASKING for such a service.  I am saying I know one and I want to know if people are interested in it so I would share it!

No lol not a mixing service, I don't believe in them at all and I really think that BTC is tracable using btc mixers only..so not a really safe way to deal with btcs

You have a newbie account.Why are you so afraid of getting banned?It's not a big deal.People post shady links on the forum all the time and don't know how many of them are actually banned.If the service you are suggesting is legit,you won't get banned.If you are suggesting a scam,you will get negative feedback and probably a ban.

voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 07:48:27 AM

It will be better if you are going to share it so we can also check whether it is available in our country. Cashing out anonymously is very interesting especially if you don't want the third party exchange to know your identity.

But I doubt if it is available in our country, as right now we have to submit plenty of documents in order to verify our accounts before we can cash out. If you know a service that can help to cash out anonymously which is legal then I am sure that it is allowed and many will be interested to try it. So it will be better that you should share it now.

you're pretty much right on this point, but most of the country has no way you can make it out without giving up your document since almost everyone has to do it. Others can depending on the country you are in. Because of the country, I grew up in, I was able to get a shootout without having to submit a document.
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 08:16:13 AM

Again, I am not ASKING for such a service.  I am saying I know one and I want to know if people are interested in it so I would share it!

No need to type Bold.
You can, of course, share content or service information. But remember, the forum has some rules.

1. Be sure to point the subject to the right place.
2. Link sharing with references is prohibited. Be aware of this.

For example, one of the forum members shared this;

Our service which launched in May of this year allows users to trade traditional assets such as Nasdaq 100, FTSE, Hang Seng Index, Gold, Oil and many more using their Bitcoin. We also have short-selling and leverage available on the platform.

Links to some of our social pages

LinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/company/xpinvest
Twitter: https://twitter.com/XPInvesting
Publish0x: https://www.publish0x.com/xpinvestio
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 08:37:38 AM

I dont think OP needs to share it because if you share something that is secret, then it no longer remains a secret. I think the OP is just trying to promote a service or just trying to scam people that they are providing a service which is a lie.

For anyone who wants to add some anonymity to their coins can use a mixing or tumbling service. But honestly if you are not a huge-cap trader/gambler/whale then stop the paranoia of people snooping on your coins. Only those who have a criminal connection to their coins actually go through the mixing services and whales too.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
rafajunior99

Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 09:58:39 AM

I think your question makes people laugh for this, because everyone in this forum or everyone who understands cryptocurrency certainly knows and understands how to exchange BTC in the form of Fiat, Maybe you can tell users, who are new to cryptocurrency and you can implement it in a way You are alone here.
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 10:36:23 AM

the best way that you can cash out Bitcoin anonymously is if there is a Bitcoin ATM in your local area which doesn't require identification to buy and sell Bitcoin. If you buy and sell Bitcoin for cash, and ID is in required, then it is for all intents and purposes, anonymous.

We still don't have Bitcoin ATM in our area so that I can really tell what experience can someone have when withdrawing on it, do they automatically convert to our local money? it is clear when we withdraw on that machine we remain unanimous.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 10:40:26 AM

Well there would be enough interest in that for sure. I remember a few years ago, that's how we do it before exchanges and wallet platforms started implimenting KYC. If it meets the forum's eligibilty, then do share it so that people can try and provide feedbacks to others. Personally i'd prefer to just use trusted platforms for my withdrawal, though.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1347

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 10:59:14 AM

There are many ways to do it anonymously. Some exchanges still don't need you to verify when you're withdrawing under the limit and limits aren't that low. Can be about 2000 dollars a month which is a nice amount of cash for most people.
Like other people said you can use an ATM and in some countries there are physical exchanges where you can come to the office and sell your bitcoins without sharing any documents. That's fine if you're not too paranoid about people seeing your face.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Mandoy

Activity: 644
Merit: 264

Aurox

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 11:04:45 AM

The most effective way to cashout bitcoin anonymously is simply sell it through peer to peer. You can contact middleman who are looking for buyers and sellers and there is no need to disclose information. The transaction will be made when you meet with the client and you send your bitcoins while at the same time receiving the money.

But anyway, it is tiresome to sell bitcoin anonymously and what is the reason why you want your transaction to be in secret. As long as you are not doing illegal then just sell your bitcoins on the exchange without any worries, you do not need to be secretive at all.

Aurox.

Designed to make
you money
|Proprietary Indicators
& Signals
|||                  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄
                ▄████████▀█▄▀
            ▄▄██████████▀
           ██████████▀██
          ███████████▄▄ ▄▄
         ██████████████ ▀▀█▄
     ▄▄████████████▀▄█▀   ▀▀
▄▀▀ ███████████▀▀▀ ██▀
▀▄▄▀ ██████▀ ▄▄
      ████▀ ██▀
     ███▀  █▀
     ▄█▌  ▐█▌
     ▀██   ▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████   ████

Get Started. FREE!
██   ████   ██████   ████████   ██████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 04:23:37 AM

The most effective way to cashout bitcoin anonymously is simply sell it through peer to peer. You can contact middleman who are looking for buyers and sellers and there is no need to disclose information. The transaction will be made when you meet with the client and you send your bitcoins while at the same time receiving the money.

But anyway, it is tiresome to sell bitcoin anonymously and what is the reason why you want your transaction to be in secret. As long as you are not doing illegal then just sell your bitcoins on the exchange without any worries, you do not need to be secretive at all.

Better again if he can get local sellers or buyers in his city so he can arrange some meets with them. I am sure that there will be safe for him as he doesn't need to be afraid of scams. I see that this method has worked for many people, and sometimes, I used it too to cashout my bitcoin. It will give us a chance to get anonymous because only a few people who will know who we are.

By doing that, he doesn't have to think about verification of the KYC that will be needed in the exchange's website because he can scan the wallet of that sellers and then send the amount of the bitcoin. The seller will transfer the money to his bank account without any longer.
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 04:49:58 AM

You don't need to ask for permission to share anything you know because it's why the forum is here for. But if you are going to promote some scam, don't expect a good response.
Cashing out bitcoin anonymously is still a problem in most parts of the world. The best way is still to trust a person to not reveal you identity when you trade on hand.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 05:17:06 AM

There are many ways to do it anonymously. Some exchanges still don't need you to verify when you're withdrawing under the limit and limits aren't that low. Can be about 2000 dollars a month which is a nice amount of cash for most people.
Like other people said you can use an ATM and in some countries there are physical exchanges where you can come to the office and sell your bitcoins without sharing any documents. That's fine if you're not too paranoid about people seeing your face.
It depends how are you going to classify "anonymously", some people might think just giving out your account number to a random seller is pretty safe, others might think meeting up with someone is safe. All depends.

Personally, I think giving a random person your BSB and number is pretty safe, as long as they don't know any of your other info.

You don't need to ask for permission to share anything you know because it's why the forum is here for. But if you are going to promote some scam, don't expect a good response.
Cashing out bitcoin anonymously is still a problem in most parts of the world. The best way is still to trust a person to not reveal you identity when you trade on hand.
It is a problem for sure, and often shady marketplaces will need to pop up to help supplment the need for anonymity

Smiley
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 05:26:13 AM

It is not possible to have Coinbase but anonymous. How? You have to send the money somewhere,,, some account. Nowadays no bank in the world you can open without an identity unless you use 3rd party but even that is not anonymous.

Western Union not anonymous.

Only Bitcoin ATM and not all countries are anonymous.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 05:34:38 AM

I don't need the service since I just have a small money to store in btc and thus far I don't have any action to make illegal transaction who prohibited in my country. So, I just send and make a desposit through some exchange who need a KYC when I created it which is mean my whole transaction since I use bitcoin it will be seen by everyone.

May I guess the service that you mean? Maybe you use mixing service to do it. Because there is no service who can't be able to track expect bitcoin mixer. But there is one mixing service who still can be use by bitcoin user i.e chipmixer and the rest aren't working anymore. Unless, you don't use bitcoin to make a transaction because there is some altcoins who have high anynomity such as Monero.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 06:53:57 AM

From this point of time, the only possible way is to transact with actual person and hope that the deal will be kept as anonymous. Not unless this OP's revelations will be the game changer and a legit way to transact with bitcoin anonymously. Waiting for any feedbacks or anyone who able to  receive whispers from OP. Or maybe the actual information being shared here from his post.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
beliomir

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 07:02:00 AM

I usually sell bitcoins offline, find a person in the city who needs and sell, or use electronic wallets such as Payeer

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Diirtmaan

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 07:06:26 AM

Your way looks really suspicious. I think I would prefer a withdrawal using a Bitcoin ATM to achieve maximum anonymity.
Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 07:23:53 AM

Even if you cashout your bitcoin in fiat via bitcoin ATM, you will still need an account, a legit one including your real name, address and basic information about you, so basically you can't cash out your funds in an anonymous way because you have to claim it, how can you receive it if you're going to fake IDs and addresses, also why would do something like that if you're earning bitcoin in a legal way.

~ I smell something fishy ~

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
nienzer

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 07:25:15 AM

I think you can share the information with us. An anonymous way to withdraw Bitcoin is a necessary option. I hope it will even so be legal
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 07:48:23 AM

the only two ways to cash out from bitcoin in fiat anonymously that i know are through localbitcoin / manual exchanges, between two people and atm that do not require documents but they are very rare, i believe that 90% of btk users would be interested to another (legal) way to make cashout anonymously,so share here with us i don't think it's against the forum rules...
Kizaki

Activity: 413

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 08:01:05 AM

I usually sell bitcoins offline, find a person in the city who needs and sell, or use electronic wallets such as Payeer
But youre not being anonymous on selling and converting bitcoins to cash.The main talk here is how to cashout anonymously not how to easily reveal your identity it is super risky because you might get mug on meet ups and someone can freely stalk you and rob you in an instance

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 08:03:01 AM

I think you can share the information with us. An anonymous way to withdraw Bitcoin is a necessary option. I hope it will even so be legal
As I understand to the statement of the OP. I really don’t know if he don’t want to share the information to the forum , It’s just by analyzing the OP post , idk if someone or something is bothering OP that he is doubting. This make me think, would it be anything illegal? Im not judginf OP but it is what I see based on his post. Sharing new things in this forum makes us on a win-win situation.
aces777

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 06:27:30 AM

There are already ways one can cashout their bitcoin anonymously, through exchanges, and other cryptocurrency applications. I think this has been working conveniently for a good number of people.. But if there's a new way around that, the information could be shared here, as long as it is not illegal, or it does not promote illegal activities, then it is okay.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 10:13:36 AM

I think even if we use a mixing service, when the time we cash out, we're still traceable. Though, the source where we received the bitcoins cannot be traced. What about if the topic creator include the whole idea here and make a discussion about it? t would be good if we are sharing information in order for others to gain knowledge about it. And yes, we wanted to know and we're interested on it.
rockydsoza37

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 10:27:16 AM

I need a person  with US bank account for some business purpose. You will get your percentage or share. Good income opportunity for free without any work. Contact soon. whatsapp me on +13158174237

jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 03:17:05 PM

Please don’t expose it here now that we are trying everything possible to keep the cryptocurrency market off the eyes of those that are using it to scam people and are using it for money laundering. We still have cheap mixer there that they have already hijacked which the main purpose of cheap mixer was good, but now, hijackers have seen it as an opportunity to hide their transactions fully and they have used it to carry out illegal activities.

If I am not involved in financial crime activities, I really see no reason why I should want to cash out my fiat anonymously except maybe for security purpose, and if the system is associated to security, then we might have people that will really need it, but other than that, I don't think we really need such a system.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 03:35:14 PM

This is another reason why KYC has become mandatory in exchanges and local exchanges. Services like this are okay for those who want to remain anonymous but most of them have something shady if they want such a service. Per example my local exchange has ATM's and they don't ask for ID or anything similar but if you go on their exchange without an ID you can't cash out anything.

However I don't see how this service could affect any one here so I think you're free to post it as I see some posts telling you to do it but is it safe ? Has history of this ? How they will convert into cash if they are not from your city ? Also what proof of the money being clean they have ? and if they use banks to transfer you cash then its not anonymously anymore.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄