Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:40:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can anyone trade my Capital?  (Read 561 times)
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 01:07:43 AM

Its not really that necessary for you to look up for professionals just to make up some trading for you instead on doing it manually with yourself. It is much more better to lose up funds with your own hands than lost those funds with the hands of others which would end up on regretting.
You wouldnt learn if somebody do able to take advantage or handles with your funds so its not really that suggested at all.

why would you want to lost the funds while you can hire a professional trader that trusted enough for you to put your funds to him
there is no one trusted that enough to hire and handover your capital and hope that he'll trade them and make money for you. I even advise to ignore big investment agencies which give high profit margins. specially with cryptocurrency. you can't make a proper legal contract for a crypto currency. if the person by chance scam you. police can't help you at all.

I agree, its better to avoid crypto  trading  if you want others to manage it.Its very risky, and volatile. Its better to invest on traditional  business like mutual funds, there they can manage your capital professionally. Though they cant give a higher return, but I'm sure you have minimal losses if ever.

Open for Campaigns
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2019, 10:52:15 AM

Its not really that necessary for you to look up for professionals just to make up some trading for you instead on doing it manually with yourself. It is much more better to lose up funds with your own hands than lost those funds with the hands of others which would end up on regretting.
You wouldnt learn if somebody do able to take advantage or handles with your funds so its not really that suggested at all.

why would you want to lost the funds while you can hire a professional trader that trusted enough for you to put your funds to him
There are many such services offered in the internet like etoro and others. Riding on professional traders won't assure you profit but it can gain a higher chance of profiting on other's trade.

The system of making your capital surfs the wave is more likely hiring some professional traders. They trade for you and you pay for the fees.

More likely if you're not confident with your trading skill and you want to take the risk of profiting from trading, Go try some automated trading services on the web.
Quidat

Activity: 2590
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 02:17:44 PM

There are many such services offered in the internet like etoro and others. Riding on professional traders won't assure you profit but it can gain a higher chance of profiting on other's trade.

The system of making your capital surfs the wave is more likely hiring some professional traders. They trade for you and you pay for the fees.

More likely if you're not confident with your trading skill and you want to take the risk of profiting from trading, Go try some automated trading services on the web.
Not really a bad option for you to take if you arent still sure that you can trade on your own.Handling your funds with other
people isnt a bad idea but be sure you stick with the legit service or else you would have high tendency on getting scammed.
Just be sure that you wont regret if the said trader or fund handler of yours didnt lose for a short time.Why not consider
on trading on our own with minimal amounts?
mintme.com
Copper Member

Activity: 820
Merit: 18

Create your coin for FREE ★mintme.com★

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2019, 05:12:17 PM

It's like posting, can you please play with my money? anyone here wanna scam me?!! seriously, if you just allow random strangers to trade with your capital, you'll surely lose it, if not by scamming, then by bad trades. better hold and learn to do it yourself

▪◾◼?        MINTME.COM       ?◼◾▪  
  Create your own coin for FREE [ Sign Up ] [ Trading ] [ News ] ? Monetize Yourself! 
 [ Twitter ] ◉ [ Reddit ] ◉ [ Discord ] ◉ [ Telegram ] ◉ [ Telegram ] ◉ [ Facebook ] 
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 07:09:42 AM

It's like posting, can you please play with my money? anyone here wanna scam me?!! seriously, if you just allow random strangers to trade with your capital, you'll surely lose it, if not by scamming, then by bad trades. better hold and learn to do it yourself
I can’t believe this person is looking for someone who likes to trade his capital. It is hard to look for someone who will dot it, might as well he do the trading by himself if in case will lose no one will be blame for doing trading. Agree, possibly it will be a scam and be abuse by others so it is hard to trust others. Instead start to learn trading.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 09:32:23 AM

he has a point because we are the one who's responsible for our funds and entrusting to others is the least i will do,we can learn trading and do the trades though risk is there and losses are indeed but also this is same way that we will learn if we lose sometimes all traders came to this stages thats why we need only small amount on our trials and eventually the capital will increase the time we learn enough

but this is OPs prerogative if what he wanted to the fund and looking for trusted account with good experience in trading will bring him comfort i think
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: