Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:09:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is happening with the ICO and IEO market now?  (Read 227 times)
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 04:36:17 PM

I would suggest you be careful to invest in ICOs because most of ICO failed to give ROI to its investors. Try to participate in reputed exchange's IEO or invest in high rank established coins, because scammers are always busy to steal people's money! We can't erase them but if you research well then you won't fall in a scam! To me, I only invest in established coins nowadays. Bitcoin, BEAM, MATIC are my first choice.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 04:51:38 PM

I would suggest you be careful to invest in ICOs because most of ICO failed to give ROI to its investors. Try to participate in reputed exchange's IEO or invest in high rank established coins, because scammers are always busy to steal people's money! We can't erase them but if you research well then you won't fall in a scam! To me, I only invest in established coins nowadays. Bitcoin, BEAM, MATIC are my first choice.
Market crashing is not a big issues on long term investors and day traders also manage the situation. But beginners are suddenly participate in medium trading so they only suffer this situation. Bitcoin is always good to invest on any situation and Beam is nearly close the 100th position and this is purely follow the Bitcoin way so little hard to survey and finally Matic is a above 100th position in crypto market, But this one is continuously dump on last three so I never suggest this coin. Top 20 altcoins are easily find the best coins in trading.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 05:03:16 PM

I feel like the crypto crowdfunding is dead especially for the people who are looking to get rich by participating in ICOs. In some exchanges like Bitforex I've seen a trend that after an IEO starts the price gets pumped for a little bit, but that's not a rule of thumb. Also take into account that exchanges hosting IEOs input a lot of conditions on withdraws & in some cases even on deposits while and a period after the IEO has begun. You need to be very careful if you participate in these.

Legitimate STOs on the other part are strictly for the accredited investors in my opinion. No great STO will spend time and money trying to raise money from retail investors which we all know don't have deep pockets like the afore mentioned have.
Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 05:33:06 PM

Hi guys!

For six months I have not followed the cryptocurrency market. I want to know the latest news. Please help me.

Most of all I am interested in the ICO and IEO market:

1. Is this market alive or dead?
2. Did you solve the problem of scam?
3. Do you invest in projects or don’t invest?
4. If you invest, then what is the profitability?
5. If you do not invest, then why?

Thanks in advance for the answers!

1. the market is not dead yet, there is still a chance for new projects to develop.
2. no, the only good thing is IEO, but that only applies to projects that start IEO in large exchanges.
3. I invested in the IEO project only and it was only a project in big exchange.
4. I always get profit. all the projects that I invested in were always pumped when I first traded. instead of investing in ICO or normal trading, it takes days to get a profit. but if I buy a token during IEO, there's no need to wait a long time to get a profit. because the time to sell tokens with direct trading is only a few days away.

Ccscopst

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 05:40:23 PM

1. the market is still alive, ico is still a lot to appear, STO is starting to be deserted its community and IEO has become an investment trend now
(2017 - ICO, 2018 - STO, 2019 - IEO)

2. No, fraud is always around us.

3. I have stopped investing in ICO / STO / IEO projects, I prefer to hunt for free tokens.

4. In general, the purpose of investing is to make a profit.

5. The reason why I don't invest is because I don't have capital, I depend on the results of the campaign for the next capital.
At the moment I agree with this gentleman here, I no longer invest in projects as my capital has gone almost to 0 in investing. I now only work for extra coins and tokens, like we did a couple of years back and that's how I was much more successful. I will hold a portion of the coins I collect if I see the project is promising and sell the rest for stablecoins, xrp, bitcoin and eth and a few other coins that pay with staking like vet and neo etc. I still have hope for making some profits but only if I actually take profits on the way. There are still too many scams in the crypto space but there are also still some decent projects happening.
Last year and this year are very different.
maybe last year what you meant was a glorious year for the ico project but this year on the contrary, the ico project only produced junk tokens and was useless.
Leonardo7

Activity: 686
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 06:04:15 PM

The market has always been alive. Crypto market has never gone to sleep. Scam project abounds still, just locate good coins and follow them alongside bitcoin. We hope for a better market in the future.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2019, 06:11:07 PM

Hi guys!

For six months I have not followed the cryptocurrency market. I want to know the latest news. Please help me.

Most of all I am interested in the ICO and IEO market:

1. Is this market alive or dead?
Both Ico and IEO market is alive but  investors are not that enthusiast because of several scam and failed project of both method.

2. Did you solve the problem of scam?

Nope both does not solve the problem of scam, both project are still subjected to pump and dump and heavy manipulation.  Many IEO are just in for money grab and then they just let their project rot away.

3. Do you invest in projects or don’t invest?

After several losses from ICO hypes, and with the instant sold out of popular IEO, i either stay away or failed to participate in these projects.
4. If you invest, then what is the profitability?

Uncertain. But most likely you will be at a loss if you failed to sell ahead of other holder.

5. If you do not invest, then why?

More likely the project is just a money grab

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████